Neko time (R-18)
2.2k 11 37
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Alex found what she is looking for fairly quickly, a place mom demanded she go to if she ever wants to get a tattoo or piercing. The black lotus, a tattoo parlor that also offers piercings. It is ran by a family friend, Heather or as she prefers Kitty.

Alex then opened the door seeing Kitty's daughter Kat, behind the counter. She is a golden haired neko with green eyes and a lithe figure. “Hi Kat, been awhile.”

Kat perked up, “Hey Alex, welcome. Here for business or pleasure?”

“Bit of both, got my hand on some interesting piercings so I need some work done.”

Kat grinned, “mom will be happy. She finally got one of us kids in her hands, she has been pestering me to get more. I had hoped getting one, it is even big, would stop her. If anything, it has made her pushier.”

Right after that a mature version of Kitty steps out of the back. “Kitty did I hear you complaining again? Oh, Alex, welcome! What are you hearing for?”

Instead of talking Alex just retrieved a simple black box from her inventory and handed it to her.

She flips it open and sees what is inside and squeals. She grabbed Alex and dragged her further into the parlor. What is your con at? Need to know so I use the right piercer.”

“A little over 1700.”

Kitty pauses, “dang. You won when it came to class and race then.” She seems lost in thought. “All I can see about these is that they are heavily enchanted. Mind sharing with what and where they are going?”

“All I can see for the enchantments is there will be a flat percent increase to my stats. There are other beneficial things, they can't be seen until worn. They are nipple piercings, there are other parts for the other spots.”

“I see, take a seat and strip. This should not take long.” Kitty then turned around to get some items.

Grinning, Alex did as she was told, she might have just did more than she was supposed to.

When Kitty faced Alex again, she paused and gave her a once over, staring a bit longer at her lower member. “Well, I see you are not shy, beautiful body. Before we continue this conversation let's finish up with your nipples.”

Kitty worked quickly, instead of pain when Alex got pierced, she felt arousal. This led to her getting excited and it showed in a hard way.

On top of that she felt a rush of energy after both of her nipple rings are put on.

Kitty ran a hand down Alex's member. “I can help you with this, though I kind of feel bad doing it this way. I need you to take Kat with you, I can't protect her. She recently ended up getting a skill, do no harm. It greatly boosts her healing power; she just cannot attack anyone. Even in self-defense, some unsavory people found out. To protect her I want you to form a companion contract with her.”

Seeing Alex's confused face, “A companion contract is an agreement between two people. In the simplest terms, it will put Kat under your protection. In return you can do anything you want to her. Most will have guidelines built in to protect the companion from being abused and forced to do things that would put them in danger.

Kat knows I am looking for someone to do this with, and she will make the final decision. I do not see it being a problem, she has a bit of a crush on you.”

Alex nodded, “I am good with this. Kat is a good friend, and I will not deny she is hot. On top of that she can heal as Liz, and I tear through anything in front of us. One thing before we continue, there is a chance that having me in you can alter your bloodline and even your race. I also have a condition; mom has talked about how you used to travel with them as part of their party. I don't know what happened that made you separate from them. Do you think you could give them a chance to have all of you together?”

Kitty grinned, “that means you got something powerful. And on your request, John was having issues keeping up with us all. I decided to break off until that was fixed to avoid drama.”

“I will say this much, that will not be an issue in the near future.”

Kitty paused, she turned around. “If that does happen, tell your mom to reach out. I will consider it then. I am going to run what we talked about and then prep everything for it if we go ahead with it. I will finish what I started when I come back.”

Alex took the time to process what just happened, she agreed to basically get one of her friends as a slave. She also knows that the people Kitty is worried about have to be stronger than her. This is worrying, though with an extra person they might be able to pull off her crazy idea. One more would be better though, might need to recruit mom to make a rotation of all of the moms to fill in.

There is also the option of filling out the party. If Kat is in then what is left is a mage, ranger and tank. This is bare minimum though; more will be welcome if they prove themselves. She ended up jolted out of her thought process when Kitty returned.

Before Alex forgot, “Kitty. Know of any rangers, mages or tanks looking for a party?”

She pauses at the change of topic. “I would say look into the adventure's guild, they have lists of everyone looking for party members. If I remember correctly, you saved some werewolves during your forest rampage. It might be worth looking there as well.”

Back to the contract, everything is set up. Follow me.” She turned and left, heading back to their living area. Alex followed after making sure her clothes are in her inventory. Kitty waited for her next to the door that leads to Kat's room.

Kat is bound to a four-post bed, a limb to each post. Her curved bottom and pussy in view as soon as you walk in. Kitty hands her a note.

You can do what you want with me, my safe word is sunflower. Kat

Alex nods to Kitty not saying anything.

Kitty grins at Her play, catching on quickly. “She cannot see or hear, anything you do to her will be a surprise.” She then pulled off her top giving Alex plenty of eye candy. She has several tattoos visible, mainly flowers and birds. Each one is perfect and well colored; her nipples and belly button are pierced. Her breasts dwarf her daughter's b-cup, hers being J-cups at least.

Kitty then got on her knees and opened her mouth, waiting for something. Alex not being one to turn down a blowjob, moved forward. She grabbed Kitty's head, shoving her dick directly down her throat. Something about the whole situation flipped a switch in her head.

Alex quickly started face fucking her, enjoying the sensation of the slippery tightness of her throat. She realized it would be a shame to waste such breasts, she then stepped back from Kitty. Alex then picked up Kitty, tossing her on the bed next to her daughter.

Alex then climbed up on her, letting her dick rest between her breasts. Without anymore prompting she began rubbing it with her breasts. Even with the size of them, the tip still stuck out of them. She started licking the tip.

Alex moaned as she climaxed all over Kitty's breasts and face. Without waiting she got off of Kitty, picking her up again. She then positioned her, so she is facing her daughter, Alex then pushed Kitty down till she is right next to her daughter's entrances.

Alex then pulled Kitty's shorts down, baring her to the world. Alex then leaned over her, making sure her hot sex is in pushing against Kitty's entrances. Then whispered in her ear, “get her ready for me. It is up to you to make sure she enjoys this.”

Then without any warning, she rammed herself in her pussy. She meets with next to no resistance, it is well lubricated. Kitty took a deep breath as that happened, then continued licking her daughter.

Alex did not hold back, ramming into Kitty with abandon. Kitty did her best to continue licking Kat, she kept losing focus for some reason. Soon she gave up on licking and started fingering her. Soon Alex came hard, filling up Kitty to the point her belly bulged a little with it. Kitty collapsed after that, the last minutes of hard fucking she received made her orgasm the entire time.

Alex picked up Kitty, settling her in the only chair in the room. It seemed to be perfectly placed so she can watch from it. She then approached Kat; Alex then rubbed her tip against her entrance. Making sure she is wet enough for this; she felt and saw Kat cum from that simple touch.

Alex grinned, knowing this will be fun. She then drove in her dick, taking Kat's virginity in a single swift move. Kat cried out in pain and pleasure; Alex stayed still in her. She leaned over, kissing Kat's neck. “Good girl, soon it will feel perfect.”

Alex then increased the pace, kissing her neck and spanking her in a random pattern. She soon felt herself reaching climax, hilting herself in Kat as she did so. She also felt Kat tightening in orgasm.

As Alex gently undid the bindings, she noticed markings on Kat's neck. Instead of focusing on that she picked up her new neko, kissing her on the lips as she used and hand to remove the enchanted blindfold.

“Sorry Kat, we can continue later today. I just have a lot to do now, this was supposed to be fast. I do not regret it though.”

Kitty spoke up, “no problem. We can handle the rest and get her over to your place this evening. This was not planed so we have stuff to do as well.”

Alex looked down at Kat, seeing that she passed out cuddled against her.

“Don't worry, the bond takes a lot of energy. This is normal and I warned her, she will wake up in an hourish on her own. Your stats absorbed the loss, so you do not feel it.”

Alex nodded then made sure she is comfy in her bed before leaving, making sure to kiss both of them before doing so.

37