Ceremony Starts
1.4k 11 33
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Alex then headed home, enjoying the nice weather. Once home she looked for Sera, Molly heard her enter. “Welcome back honey, Sera is in her room.”

Alex hugged Molly, “thanks. I better talk with her now; my stop took longer than expected.” She then headed upstairs to Sera's room.

She knocked on the door, knowing her parents. Better safe than walking in on something. A muffled, “Come in,” came from inside the room. Alex then opened the door and saw her mom finishing something at her desk.

“Sorry, my side stop became complicated.”

“Sounds like we now have more to talk about, come sit as we talk.” Alex did so as her mom rotated her desk chair around.

“So, let's start with what happened at Kitty's place. At first, I just went there to get piercings for some gear I found. When I got there, I found out that Kat got a new skill that removed her ability to harm anyone. When kitty realized how powerful I have gotten she asked for a favor.

She wanted me to form a companion contract with Kat in order to protect her. I agreed after she went over the basics, Kat then also agreed. Kitty said they will be coming over later tonight.

I know that she used to be part of the group and I know why she left. The only reason I bring this up is due to the fact that I might have a solution.” Alex then pulls out the lilim blood she has.

“This blood will at the very least grant the demonic prefix and grant new evolution options. If you want to, I have a way to give others the same effect and it might be more potent. There will be sex involved if you want to get it from me.”

Sera blinks at Alex, “so. Not only are you telling me you got a companion. You are saying that you have the ability to give our whole family a power boost from some blood, and from fucking us. Anything else?”

Grinning, “one last thing. I have something that can cause a forced evolution for Liz and me. This will grant a great deal of power. Should we use them now or after this ceremony?”

“I am not surprised anymore, you should wait. Why will be revealed after the ceremony. On the topic of Kat, I am glad you have a reliable healer. Make sure you care for her; she is literally at your mercy. When it comes to the blood thing, I need to talk to everyone. I will let you know after you satisfy Liz, and we welcome Kat here.”

Alex hugged Sera and went to find Liz. She found her in their room looking through their closet. Alex came up behind her barely dressed sister, hugging her and kissing her cheek. “Finished everything on my end, ready for bath fun times?”

Liz nodded, relaxing into Alex.

Alex then picked up Liz, taking her to the bath.

After some time, they were both relaxing cuddled together on their bed. Sera walked in on them, smiling at the cute scene in front of her. “Alex, everything is good to go. Kitty will have some alone time with your dad and Kat will join us. Come to that room in thirty minutes.”

Alex nodded, giggling at Liz's confused face. She then passed the blood to Sera, “tell dad to drink it before they start their time together. It should boost the effects. After we do it then join him to maximize the effect.”

Sera took it and grinned, “can't wait. Don't forget, thirty minutes.”

Liz looked at Alex, before she could say anything Alex kissed her. “It is a surprise; it will be worth it.”

Liz pouted then shrugged, knowing better then to argue. “Then I demand cuddles until then.”

Alex is perfectly happy with this, happy to have a satisfied lover snuggled into her breasts. Their bare skin warning each other.

At the thirty-minute mark, Alex scoped up Liz and carried her down to that room. It is just like the living room, only it is normally locked up. This for all intents and purposes is the orgy room. When Liz saw the feast of bare flesh, already going at it. She squealed in excitement.

After two hours, Alex carried an exhausted Liz and Kat back to the bathroom to clean up. Then to bed.

The days left until the ceremony are lust filled. Alex, Liz and Kat going at in constantly, with moms joining when they feel like it. Alex bought large amount of exp potions and made back any money spent. With plenty more made. Kitty has become a new mom, joining the rest in fun times.

Alex took one look at her status before finishing dressing.

NAME: ALEXANDRIA

RACE: DEMONIC MOLTEN YANG SALAMANDER

BLOODLINE: PRIMORDIAL LILIM

SEX: FUTA

AGE:16

TOTAL LEVEL:948

TOTAL COMBAT LEVEL: 475

CLASS: CHILD (135 LEVEL LOCKED), DEMON FIRE DANCER (145), PYROMANCER (110), WEAPONMASTER (110), DANCING TEMPTRESS (110).

SUBCLASS: CARING LOVER (312), MONSTER CHEF (26)

JOB: BLACKSMITH

HEALTH: 146650/146650

ENERGY: 145700/145700

ATTRIBUTES

STR: 14683

DEX: 14675

CON: 14665

INT: 14576

WIS: 14570

CHA: 19466

LCK:486

SKILLS

PASSIVE: weapon mastery, advanced sword mastery, advanced khopesh mastery

ACTIVE: khopesh fighting arts, advanced movement arts, blade dance, demonic sword styles

AFFINITIES

PRIMARY: FIRE, METAL, YANG, LAVA

SECONDARY: AIR, ACID

MAGIC

PASSIVE: energy regeneration, health regeneration, elemental control, elemental body, war mage

ACTIVE: Yang fire spellbook, molten steel spellbook, white flame spellbook, demon fire spellbook

SEX: Yin yang mating, climax control, lust points

RACIAL ABILITES: elemental breath, enhanced stats, demonic charm, demonic yang vitality.

TITLES: REBORN WARRIOR, CARING LOVER

BLESSINGS: DEVI'S BLESSING, GEMINI'S BLESSING, L******* BLESSING, VINNA'S BLESSING

MODULES(HIDDEN): FIRE ELEMENTALIST, METAL ELEMENTALIST, BLADE MASTER, BLACKSMITH, YANG VITALITY, LAVA ELEMENTALIST

She noticed she did not gain any skills. 'System, what is going on? I got no new skills though I gained levels.”

You need to use the class in question to gain skills, please hunt level appropriate monsters once you can.

While understandable, she is not happy about it. She is happy to see the raw number of stats she has. She then turned back to the dress Riu delivered last night. It is a long black dress that if you look close enough you can see flames dancing in the fabric, Liz's is the same only with lightning instead of fire.

Both dresses came with matching black lace lingerie. Kat wore a simple white sundress, per our moms the fact she is my companion is the only reason she is allowed to attend. She finished sliding into her dress just in time to have Molly and Sera invade their room.

“Time to have your makeup and hair done.” Alex and Liz are then led to the bathroom.

Alex thought of something, “why are we spending so much time getting ready if we are just going to mess it up fighting later?”

Sera answered as she started undoing Alex's braid. “Even with teleporters, it will be noon by the time we get there. Then it is a meet and greet, the fighting will not happen until tomorrow.”

Alex frowned at this, “so we are getting dressed up to meet the people that we will be thrashing. Why take the time for all of this?”

“It is mainly for the older generations, and it is you first public reveal. Even if you do not like it, this will be an important event.”

Alex nodded, “got it. Put up with the fancy stuff so I can hopefully have some fun tomorrow. I just hope we have some competition, think anyone will have stats near the fourteen thousand?”

Sera only paused for a moment hearing that, “maybe one or two from the main family. To put in perspective how strong you are, I have near twenty thousand in my main stats. So, I would temper your hopes, most likely once they see your power, they will have you two fight for first and second.”

Alex felt her energy for this event drop, “can we skip it then and start training? I have those two things that might provide a great reason to skip.”

“Nope, there is a major reason why that will be revealed at the end of the third day. One thing that you need to remember is to be respectful, that does not mean let yourself be harassed. You can protect your sister and yourself.”

“Got it, this end reveal better be worth it.” She then looked at her sister who seems to be enjoying the attention. Alex decided to relax after saying one more thing. “We will have our swords on us, we can bypass any security they have with them as well. Unless they have a way to interfere with a system.”

Sera sighed as she continued working on Alex. The time went quickly in companionable silence. After that they all gathered in the living room, Alex held Liz's and Kat's hands.

“Alright, looks like everyone is here. Carriages have been sent by the Ironwood family to transport everyone. Younger generation in the second one, we will take the front one.”

Liz spoke up, “Alex you should be in the middle. That way both of us can cuddle you.”

Kat nodded along with this.

Alex is not foolish enough to argue that point, “I am down for that. Liz, you get in first then.”

As Liz got in, Alex and Kat shared a grin and then move to give that booty a slap. Liz let out a surprised squeak then giggled, shaking that booty. All of them dissolved into giggles as they loaded up. The carriage is in the Ironwood colors, gray and dark green. the clan sigil on the door is a gray tree with a dark green shield around it.

As they entered it, they saw grandma sitting next to a silver tailed kitsune with three tails. She looked Alex's age, though with them that means little.

Grandma spoke, “I see you are as lively as ever. I see you have gotten stronger, that is good. This is Teruya Kazumi, an arctic kitsune. She has agreed to be your companion.”

Alex blinked, Liz piped up, “she is hot. Can we keep her?”

Alex grinned, “first she is cool not hot. Second, I would like to hear from her what she wants.”

Grandma sighed hearing the first part, Kazumi rolled her eyes at the same time. She then spoke up, “In a similar vein to your neko friend. I have great potential and not the means to protect it. I am a mage that is specialized in control magic, I can protect myself for a time. Until I run out of energy at least.”

Alex nodded, “us as a group tend to be very sexual. Are you okay with this? You can ignore or join it. This will be up to you.”

Kazumi smiled, “the fact you asked proves you are worthy. Please let me become your companion.”

Alex nodded, “last time someone else set everything up. What do we need to do?”

“It will be the same, I made sure to do the preparations ahead of time. I will leave you alone now, enjoy yourselves. Also do not worry about your makeup, it is enchanted.” She then vanished, joining her parents in the first one.

Alex looked back at Kazumi only to see her naked already, all four of them thoroughly enjoyed themselves. They seemed to have missed going through the teleporter.

They soon arrived at the Clan home outside the capitol. It is a massive complex, from what she has heard. There are incredible facilities here for anything you want to do. Once you prove yourself worthy you can train and even live here. They approached the main house, though it would be more appropriate to call it a mansion.

A young man stepped forward and opened the carriage door. “Welcome to the clan house, please wait for your escort before entering.”

Alex nodded as she got out, then helped the other three out of it. Liz stood next to me while Kat and Kazumi followed behind. Alex is not fond of this however she knows it is standard practice for companions to follow behind. She led the way to her parents.

They saw the new addition and dad could not resist. “You are already following in my footsteps.” This earned him an elbowing from Sera, “once our escort arrives, we will enter. We will lead the way, followed by the young ladies. You know how I trained you on how to display your aura without letting it hurt others. It is time to do that, if someone is being rude you can use your aura on them.”

Alex's mind when back to those classes, Aura is created by the raw power running through your body. The depth of an aura is determined by level, power of it is determined by stats, and your race plays into both of those to a degree.

Alex then carefully did as instructed; it has been so long sense she released her aura. She almost forgot what it feels like. She felt like a weight has been removed from her. Liz and the others did the same, Liz's being slightly weaker than Alex's. The other two are lacking in some degree, she knew that they would catch up soon with the exp from sex.

She noticed that Her aura is almost on par with her parents, mainly lacking depth in comparison. Grandma and grandpa just shake their heads when they felt the power. Then grandpa gave us a thumbs up, grinning.

Soon a young man in a suit arrives, he pauses when he felt our auras. “Welcome to the Ironwood clan. Please follow me.” He then led the way inside.

Alex likes the simple displays of luxury; it is tastefully done. If she has one complaint it would be the obsession with gray and dark green. Though considering this is a formal event, and one centered around welcoming the next generation into the clan.

She looked at Liz, seeing her looking a little nervous. Alex takes her hand and gives it a gentle squeeze. Liz then smiles at Alex, giving her hand a squeeze back.

Soon after that, they found themselves entering a massive room. That is filled with people. Their guide stepped aside and left them. Alex half expected some sort of announcement when they entered, however nothing happened. She looked at Sera and raised an eyebrow.

“First thing we need to do is greet the heads of our Greenwood family and the Ironwood family. Then we will find a table to use as a meeting point during the gathering.”

Sera and grandma lead the way to the largest cluster of people. Alex soon spotted who she thought are the family heads. Two regal gentlemen stood next to each other; one wore a gray suit with a dark green tie. The other wore a white suit with a dark green tie. Around them stood a collection of women and men, all of them looked important and she would normally avoid them.

Her thoughts are confirmed when They are led straight to them. Grandma spoke up, “Ironwood and Greenwood, let me introduce my granddaughters to you. Alexandria and Elizabeth, they have constantly surprised me with their power and strength of character.”

Just as they were taught, they both stepped forward and curtsied in synchronization. Then started talking, still in sync. “Greetings family heads,” then they stepped back.

The family heads nodded towards them, the Ironwood one speaking up. “I can feel their power, it seems like this ceremony will not be boring or predictable. Sadly, there are others waiting to greet us, please feel free to come by later to speak of things.”

Sera and grandma nodded and lead us away, until someone stepped in front of Alex.

This person oozed arrogance and pride that did not match the aura he gave off. Considering his young age, he must be the spoiled brat of some rich family.

He then opened your mouth, “give me your companions. Such beautiful woman are wasted on a woman, they should belong to someone who has what it takes to please them.”

Alex blinked, unable to believe what she just heard. Then she got angry. “You think you have what it takes to please them do you.” She looked him up and down, “considering how tight and smooth your pants are. Mine is most likely bigger, on top of that your aura is so weak you can't keep them if you can get them. So kindly bugger off, whatever you used as perfume is ruining my appetite.”

What do you think will happen to the spoiled brat in the end?
  • dead, killed by aura pressure Votes: 8 4.7%
  • dazed in a puddle of piss after getting hit with Alex's aura Votes: 28 16.5%
  • missing family jewels Votes: 9 5.3%
  • dead, turned to ash Votes: 1 0.6%
  • passed out in piss from aura Votes: 12 7.1%
  • beaten by elder/parents Votes: 2 1.2%
  • sister seduced in front of him by Alex Votes: 5 2.9%
  • love interest stolen by Alex Votes: 7 4.1%
  • mom seduced in front of him by Alex Votes: 1 0.6%
  • sister, love interest and mom seduced in front of him by Alex Votes: 97 57.1%
Total voters: 170
33