Fallout
1.2k 14 31
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Heads up, this chapter gets brutal. please read all of it before going off in the comments. This will be dived more into in the next chapter as well.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The spoiled brat's mouth fell open, “who do you think you are! I am the grandson of the Ironwood family head! Hand over Kazumi! She was supposed to be mine! You have no right to take her!”

Ding, optional quest granted...

Deal with the shithead that wants to NTR you.

Bonus: do not touch him unless it is to fill one of the other objectives below

Bonus: family member interferes on your behalf

Bonus: seduce his family members in front of him, can stack

Bonus: make sure he will never have a chance to NTR someone else

Bonus: use genderbend potion provided on him and make him your slave

Alex blinked at it before accepting, not seeing a downside.

A beautiful mature ogre woman came up behind the screaming brat. Her mouth in a thin line, a miniature version of her follow behind her. Alex grinned and thought of a way to punish the brat without turning him to ash. She turned her attention to the mature woman.

“Hello beautiful, I hope this loud foolish person did not disturb you.” She intentionally sent a little bit of her aura to her, hoping it will work the same way it did on Liz.

The mature woman continued getting close. Now that they are next to each other, Alex can see the familial resemblance. She casually backhands her son in the face. “You foolish man, you dare insult our guests and attempt to steal what is theirs. What would your father say if he was still alive?”

She addressed Alex, “hello. I am Loseva Tatiana Dmitrievna, please call me Tanya. I apologize for my son's outburst; without a father figure he is out of control. Sadly, the family head is too busy to aid in correcting him, and there are no other males in a leading position in the family.”

Alex nodded, “I can understand that. I am just surprised that a woman of your beauty has remained single this long. You must have a line of suitors waiting for a chance at your hand. If you do not mind me asking, who is the cutey next to you?”

She smiles at Alex, moving close to her “Tolstaya Olesya Dmitrievna, my daughter. She is here for the ceremony. I do have a line; however, I have been caring for my kids, now that they are adults I will be looking again.” She winks at Alex during this last part.

The brat sat on the floor, holding his cheek. Finally stunned to silence.

Tolstaya spoke up, “please call me Asya. My full name is a mouthful.”

Alex winks back before, gently taking Asya's hand and kissing it. “It is a pleasure, I am Alexandria. Feel free to call me Alex, this is my sister and lover Elizabeth. We are here for the ceremony as well. The two lovely ladies behind me are my companions, Kazumi and Kat.”

Liz blushes as Alex introduces her, “please call me Liz.”

Asya is blushing deeply and is trying to hide her face, Tanya nods at the introductions. She also grins at her daughter's reaction, “pleasure to meet you. My daughter seems to like you, come talk with me after the competition is done. If you perform well, we might be able to come to an agreement where you get us both.

Now on to my son, he has been getting worse and worse. If something is not done, he could ruin the family, any ideas? You are the one wronged after all.”

Alex thinks for a minute, “I have an idea. If him not having role models of the correct gender is the issue. Then we change that, I happen to have a potion that switches someone's sex. I am even willing to take the genderbent brat under my wing, there is one issue with that though. I am not sure I could trust him not to try and backstab me. Any ideas to fix this problem if we go that route?”

Tanya Grins evilly, “yes, I do. How would you feel about a third companion? One you can do anything to. If you want to do it now, we can.”

An expression of horror covers the brat's face, he tries to run. However, his mom is faster, catching him quickly.

Alex says nothing, a purple potion appears in her hand as she walks towards the brat.

Tanya holds him still with one arm, the other forces his mouth open.

Sera and grandma step on either side of the brat, making magic runes start to appear on his body.

Alex grins, feeling a rush of some kind as she removes the cork from the potion and pours it down his throat. Making sure to pinch his nose shut and cover his mouth.

He instinctively swallows, a pink mist form around him. It dissipates rather quickly, leaving behind a now female brat.

Sera spoke up, “she is ready. Is there somewhere they can be alone to seal the bond?”

Tanya nods, “yes I will lead them there.” She grabs the brat and drags her behind her.

Alex turns to kiss all three of her lovers, “I will be back once it is done.” She then follows Tanya.

Alex knows that by Tanya's tone she would have killed the brat if she did not provide a different option. That is why she tried to think of a way to prevent it without appearing weak. That is why she suggested what she did, though she hoped that Tanya would take possession of the brat.

She feels conflicted about the whole situation. She is against r*pe, however she knows it will happen no matter what. Whoever would have gotten her would use her as they see fit. Sera made sure to warn her about what would happen to her companions if something happened to her. She can at least use her powers to make it feel good physically.

Before her thoughts could continue, she found herself in front of the room that Tanya stood in front of her.

“She is in this room; I will have someone waiting out here. Once you are done, she will clean up the room and move her to your room.”

Alex nodded, entering the room.

After it was done, Alex did not know what to think. Part of her mind told her to never do something like that again. The other part could not wait to get her hands on the girl again.

As her thoughts are getting deeper.

Ding, Deal with the shithead that wants to NTR you, quest complete...

All bonuses done...

All rewards granted...

Rewards: 4 accessory roulette tickets, Armor upgrade kit, Subclass book: dominatrix, 1 companion beast roulette ticket, Weapon upgrade kit, Demonic greatsword, devi's panties(used)

She paused as she read the last item, deciding to ignore it for now. She then decided to use the tickets.

4 accessory roulette tickets granted: 1 enchanted belly ring, 1 enchanted set of earrings, 1 enchanted nose ring, 1 demon stone bracelet.

companion beast roulette ticket granted: small albino snake egg, feed it energy to awaken it.

Not in the mood to deal with strangers right now, Alex found her way back to her rooms. She had hoped to be alone with her thoughts, however Kitty seemed to be waiting for her.

Deciding she needed a distraction and knowing that Kitty carries around her artist supplies with her now. “Kitty, I managed to get the rest of the piercing set. Mind helping me out with them?”

Kitty nodded and grinned, “can't wait to see what the whole set does. What will be getting pierced?”

“Ears, belly button and nose.”

“Got it, come and take your shirt off.” Kitty pulled several devices out of her ring.

Alex did as she was told to, soon all of the piercings are done, and a notification ding happened.

Set completed, Demon war piercings: these are ancient piercings that were used during the war by the troops of the demon lord.

Grants: 100% increase in stats, 25% damage reduction, skill: regeneration

Alex smiles, “looks like more stats and damage resistance.”

Kitty nodded, “That is great. Finding something that grants a 10% stat bonus is hard, having as much as what they must have is incredible.”

Alex smiles, “I got more as well. Upgrade kits for my weapon and armor, going to do that now.

She then pulled out her khopesh to start with, as soon as she pulled out the weapon upgrade kit.

Would you like to upgrade this weapon?

She was not that surprised by this, 'yes'.

Upgrading weapon...

The khopesh starts to glow brightly, blinding Alex as this happened. The light finally started to die down and she saw something.

Upgrade complete...

Displaying new weapon stats...

Demonic khopesh

Type: growing, sentient

Rarity: unknown

Level: 145

Attributes: 145% stat and dmg boost, dancing blade, combo power booster

Alex blinked at that, then looked more into it.

Sentient: as this weapon grows it will slowly wake up and aid its wielder in combat.

dancing blade: doubles the power boost from blade dance

combo power booster: increases the base damage of the weapon based on how many consecutive hits are landed.

She likes the upgrade; stories are told about such blades. Now for the armor, she currently has segmented studded leather armor. It offers okay protection and does not hinder movement. It is actually made out of grizzly hide from beasts Liz and Alex hunted, it is one of the first things They bought with their own money.

She pulled out the upgrade kit and used it, and inspected the end project

Demonic light armor.

Quality: Rare

Attributes: 50% of total constitution as defense, 20% stat boost

She then took a look at it and blinked, she put it on to be sure. Yup, the top is a leather halter top with a nice boob window. On her right hip is an enchanted rectangle of semi translucent red fabric with runes enchanted into it. The pants stayed the same, if on the tighter side. She is thankful for the lingerie that she got; it hides the bulge she would have normally.

Kitty chose this moment to stick her head in the room and whistled. “Looking good Alex, I like what you have done with it. It also shows off the new diamond studded belly ring.”

A knock sounded at the door to their rooms. “Could you see who it is? I need to change back and store my gear.”

Kitty smiled, “no problem.” she then left.

Alex then starts stripping, storing her modified armor in her inventory. Having finally ran out of things to distract herself. What exactly happened came back to her, in all of its vivid detail. She tried to fool herself at the time, however it was a dark desire of hers to claim the new genderbent girl.

No matter how she puts it, she wanted it, she loved the feeling of dominating her and forcing her to experience what she wanted to do. She had no regards for her as a living being, only caring about her own pleasure.

Suddenly a voice entered her mind, “your demonic nature is surfacing. Normally the one who made you, be it your parents or a lover. Would guide you through this, demons are built differently than most living beings. Our source of power is our emotions, it is our greatest strength and greatest weakness. Due to this all emotions are amplified; any small emotion can run rampant.

In this case you were horny and angry, this resulted in you losing control and doing as you did. You might have noticed, all but the victim was alright with this outcome. Even your mom aided in doing this, they might have noticed something was off. However, they did not have a better situation, and in all honesty, you sounded like a demon.”

Alex blinked, absorbing the voice's words. 'Who are you? Are you connected to the system?'

Yes, I am Seixia. Your system is my hiding place that was made by the one who saved you, also saved me. Once you are strong enough, I will ask for your aid. The reason that you did not hear from me before this is that I needed energy to heal.

I will do my best to aid you in everything. Now to help prevent you from losing control again, you will need to buy a rare skill called demonic control. I have flagged it so it should show up at the top of the buy options. I could also just train you in this skill, it will have the same result. It can take a month or two to master.

Alex just bought the skill, not wanting to risk any most issues from her losing it.

Good, now ac- the door slams open with an angry Kitty in it. “What did you do to that girl!”

Alex realized what happened, “the other options were let her be killed or let someone who only thought about the fact he could sire an heir to the Ironwood clan with her. She fucked up so bad this is her punishment. Sera aided in it, and you can ask her if you do not trust me.”

Kitty froze, “damn. Well, she is here, is there any way to ease up the level of control on her?”

Alex shook her head, “no. The last time I tried she attacked me. Trust me, once I can, I will loosen the control on her.”

Kitty nodded, “what do you want to do with her? Also, what is her name?”

Alex got up and moved for the door, “her name was stripped from her. Until she is stable enough to choose for herself, let's call her Sam.”

Was this to dark?
  • yes Votes: 7 5.0%
  • no Votes: 53 37.9%
  • a bit to dark Votes: 46 32.9%
  • not dark enough Votes: 34 24.3%
Total voters: 140
31