That happened
1.3k 13 33
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Alex and Kitty moved to the main room, there Sam in sitting on a couch. She looks at Alex with a mixture of fear and lust.

She would be an excellent candidate to be turned into a lesser succubus. When someone with a powerful bloodline like yours makes a new demon there are two ways to do it. First, leave their free will intact and slowly turn them. The second involves you overloading a person with demonic energy, this will instantly turn them into a demon. It will destroy the persons old mind leaving only skills and basic understandings intact. It also installs a need to follow their creators' orders.

You are already doing the first option with all of your lovers; this is greatly beneficial to them. Though you might want to buy demonic control skillbooks for everyone. They will need it in the future.

The second is good for dealing with people like Sam, to useful alive and in need of an attitude adjustment. It is also good for when someone has a rare bloodline you want, and they are an enemy.

Technically there is a third option as well, if you carefully and slowly overload someone with demonic power. You can burn away only their memories, leaving the person intact. When done the person will still be them, just without any memories. Perfect for saving those who have been abused.

Only those with powerful demonic bloodlines can do this and once you get strong enough you can control it. Preventing any one night stands from turning into demons.

Alex nodded, knowing that information is very useful. She decides to go forward with it. “Kitty, my system provided me with some information. I should be able to guarantee Sam's loyalty and loosen if not remove the restrictions put on her.”

Kitty smiled and Sam looked nervous. “Good to here, are you going to try it now?”

“Yup, taking her into my room. This will be hard, mind keeping everyone out while I work on it?”

“Will do, hope it works.”

Alex then escorted Sam into her room.

Best way for you to do it at your level is to fuck her and supercharge your semen.”

Alex then put up a sound barrier using air magic and got started.

After a few hours it was done. Sam looks at Alex with love and adoration.

Ding, first demon thrall created...

Hidden quest completed...

Rewards incompatible with current body, using energy that would have been used to level up to forcibly evolve...

Evolution starting...

I am sorry, I cannot override!”

Everything goes black after Alex sees those words, she floats in darkness, wondering why it feels so peaceful.

A room starts to take form around her, it looks like a Victorian era bedroom. A woman of unfathomable beauty and power stood looking out the window. She knows this yet she cannot see the woman clearly.

“My youngest daughter, you managed to trigger a quest you were not supposed too early. I did see why you did it though, you are a kindhearted girl. Just do not let it blind you to the world, while the world you are in is not the worse world you could be in. it is still a harsh world full of power-hungry people.

I have reduced the degree you will evolve; this is so you can continue to build a powerful foundation for the future. The extra energy will be converted back to exp, and I have altered the rewards so they will be useful to you.

Continue being you my daughter, you will find your way to me once you are ready. Continue to collect those who are loyal to you, for they will aid you in your darkest hour.”

Alex then wakes up, laying on her bed in the Ironwood compound. Needing to know what happened she pulled up her status.

NAME: ALEXANDRIA

RACE: DRACONIC OMNIBUS

BLOODLINE: PRIMORDIAL LILIM

SEX: FUTA

AGE:16

TOTAL LEVEL:1656

TOTAL COMBAT LEVEL: 1275

CLASS: CHILD (135 LEVEL LOCKED), DEMON FIRE DANCER (345), PYROMANCER (310), WEAPONMASTER (310), DANCING TEMPTRESS (310).

SUBCLASS: CARING LOVER (312), MONSTER CHEF (26), DOMINATRIX (33), DEMON NOBLE (10)

JOB: BLACKSMITH

HEALTH: 146650/146650 (388620/388620)

ENERGY: 145700/145700 (386110/386110)

ATTRIBUTES

STR: 30683

DEX: 30675

CON: 30665

INT: 30576

WIS: 30570

CHA: 49466

LCK:886

SKILLS

PASSIVE: weapon mastery, advanced sword mastery, advanced khopesh mastery

ACTIVE: khopesh fighting arts, advanced movement arts, blade dance, demonic sword styles

AFFINITIES

PRIMARY: FIRE, METAL, YANG, LAVA

SECONDARY: AIR, ACID

MAGIC

PASSIVE: energy regeneration, health regeneration, elemental control, elemental body, war mage

ACTIVE: Yang fire spellbook, molten steel spellbook, white flame spellbook, demon fire spellbook

SEX: Yin yang mating, climax control, lust points

RACIAL ABILITES: elemental breath, enhanced stats, demonic charm, demonic yang vitality.

TITLES: REBORN WARRIOR, CARING LOVER, L******* DAUGHTER

BLESSINGS: DEVI'S BLESSING, GEMINI'S BLESSING, L******* BLESSING, VINNA'S BLESSING

MODULES(HIDDEN): FIRE ELEMENTALIST, METAL ELEMENTALIST, BLADE MASTER, BLACKSMITH, YANG VITALITY, LAVA ELEMENTALIST

She paused seeing her new race. “Nice you became a demon hybrid, let me break it down for you. An omnibus is a succubus with additional male genitalia. The sex demon family has three sexes naturally. Male, female and futa, each one with their own demonic name. Some people think that originally there were three individual races and that all the cross breeding blended them into one diverse race and the three names are all that is left.

Moving on, an omnibus is gifted both magically and physically. They also do not need elemental prefixes due to all magic being equally good for them. Due to this they are more magically focused, leaving the physical side lacking in specialized moves.

The draconic prefix means you now have dragon blood as well. Boosting your magic and physical stats more. With both of these races hybridized, well let's just say you are strong. All of your abilities seemed to have been hidden, and whoever did it is stronger than me.”

'I think I know who did it, she said I still need to work on my foundation. She might have done it to make that continue.'

Ah, got it. Letting the notifications happen now.”

Evolution complete...

Hidden quest rewards granted: Title demon noble, enchanted maid dress, demon noble seal ring

Quest complete, 500 levels.

Rewards: 5 armor roulette tickets, 4 accessory roulette tickets, 2 class roulette tickets, 1 weapon roulette ticket

Quest complete, 1000 levels.

Rewards: 5 armor roulette tickets, 4 accessory roulette tickets, 2 class roulette tickets, 1 weapon roulette ticket

'Ah, I bet that this is a repeatable quest. Every 500 levels I get these rewards, not bad and should keep me geared at the correct level. Let's use 5 armor, 4 accessory, 4 class and 2 weapon tickets.'

5 armor roulette tickets grant: Full set of enhanced light demon armor.

4 accessory roulette tickets grant: enchanted piercing upgrades x4

4 class roulette tickets grant: wind dancer, demon blademaster, commander, acidmancer

2 weapon roulette tickets grant: demonsteel chakrams, fire spear

As Alex was about to dive into what she got, she heard a whimper. Blinking away the notifications, she saw Liz cuddled into her a frown on her face. She shifts about, Alex immediately realizes Liz is having a nightmare. Alex immediately scoops Liz into her arms, holding her close as she strokes her hair.

Liz calms, then her beautiful eyes flicker open. “Alex!” she then tackles Alex snuggling into her chest. Her voice wakes the rest of their lovers, they smiled and joined in the hug.

Alex hugs them all back, “before we get distracted. How much time did I lose?”

Kat spoke up, “about one full day. It is the evening of the second day, the main thing you missed is an announcement about an auction that will be happening in the city. A representative will be here tomorrow to register anything we want to sell at the auction.”

Alex nods, “I have some weapons I could sell. Liz, should we put up some of those rare hides we got?”

Liz nodded into Alex's cleavage making her giggle, “I will take that as a yes.”

Soon everyone lost themselves in carnal pleasures.

Come morning Alex carefully got out of the tangle of bodies, wanting to see what changed with her appearance.

She sees a beautiful, demonic face, covered in pink, smooth skin. she has a head of incredibly long, pitch black, hair, which is suffering from a major case of bed head. A pair of small, pitch black, curved horns grow out of the upper sides of her forehead.

Alex has a pair of dragon-like eyes, the irises and pupils of which are larger than a regular human's. They have round, violet irises, vertical, black pupils, and white sclerae. She has a pair of pointed ears, which the top edge is covered in pitch black scales

Her body has a womanly appearance, and is covered in pink, smooth skin. She has a slender, toned body, giving her a spry body shape. She has C-cup breasts, and her piercings remained through her evolution. Her body is lacking many of the old scale patches, only leaving behind perfectly smooth skin.

Growing from her shoulder-blades, she a pair of small, leathery demonic wings, which are covered in pitch black, smooth skin, with pitch black scale running along the top. They aren't large enough to allow you to fly. She seems to know though that with a thought they can grow to a point that they can carry her.

Growing out from just above her butt, she has a pitch-black dragon tail, which seems to have a mind of its own when not directly controlled. Her tail is quite thick in proportion to the rest of her body. It measures 3ft 7in(1m) in length and, at the base, it measures 6in(15cm) in diameter. It tapers off at a steady rate from the base, at the tip, it is 1in(2.5cm) in diameter.

Slender pink arms wrap around her, gently stroking her skin, “you are beautiful mistress.” Sam spoke up from behind Alex.

She grinned and turned to look at Sam, “I got something for you. It should fit you, try it on.” Alex gives her the maid outfit.

Sam stripped and put it on right there. “While you do that Sam, can you tell me your highest leveled class?”

“Steward, second is swordmaster. How do I look Mistress?”

Alex looks at her in the maid outfit, it fits perfectly. “Look good, perfect mix of sexy and beauty. Now I do need to go over some stuff before the day starts.”

Sam nods, “breakfast is in one hour. Your mom said it is traditional to wear your armor during it with your aura on full display.” She then left the room, presumably to let mom know she talked to one of us. This gives her about half an hour before I need to wake the others.

'System, please pick up where we were before the pleasant distraction.'

No problem, I got it.”

Demon noble: I title given to any demon with a powerful bloodline once they gain their first servant. Grants bonuses to anyone you are bonded to that is a demon. Boosts the rate that anyone bonded to the noble transforms. Other demons will instinctively recognize the noble holding this title.

Demon noble seal ring: A ring that functions as a key to open access to a mini world under the holder's control. When first activated it will walk the owner through making a custom mansion.

Full set of enhanced light demon armor: Light armor that will change based on who wears it. Grants stat boosts and good defense without reducing flexibility.

'Seixia, can I get a second set of this?'

Yes, want me to get it?”

'Yes please.'

It is in your inventory.”

'Thank you.'

Enchanted piercing upgrade: Upgrades the enchanted piercing set raising the current buffs.

Wind dancer: incorporates the wind's speed into a blade dancer's moves.

Demon blademaster: a demonic class for blademasters

Commander: grants buffs to party members when the holder is in the party leader spot.

Acidmancer: Boosts the effectiveness of acid spells.

Before you say anything, more information is locked by the same person.”

Alex nods and moves on, not bothering to look at the weapons she is going to sell.

33