Suiting up
1.8k 10 28
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Alex Then decides to upgrade the piercings before waking everyone. She pulls one of the upgrades out and touches it to an earring.

Enchanted piercing upgraded; would you like to upgrade the rest?

'Yes.'

Upgrade complete, enchanted yang piercing set created.

Enchanted yang piercing set

Rarity: Rare+

Attributes: 150% stat boost, raises yang production,45% damage reduction, skill: regeneration

She then moved to wake up everyone with kisses and tickles when needed. Then the room became livelier as everyone got ready, when someone distracted Liz Alex swapped her armor for the second set she got.

Alex then inspected her set.

Enhanced demonic light armor.

Rarity: Epic

Attributes: 100% of total constitution as defense, 175% stat boost, Skill: evasion.

She starts putting on the armor, finding it covers more than her old set after an upgrade. For a moment she wonders if she should have saved the upgrade kit for the new armor. She then shrugs, not worth worrying about now.

Once she has the armor on, she looks in the mirror. The chest piece is in a corset style with segmenting near the hips to prevent a loss of movement. It has cleavage and seems to conform around her wings nicely. It has a half skirt that splits for her tail, this leads to thigh high boots with a reasonable heal.

Ale would rather have no heel; however, this is better than the stiletto heel she was worried about. A set of vambraces finish the armor, it is all black with a scale pattern on all of the armor.

Looking in the mirror she realized she looks good; she pulls out her blade and its sheath. She then adds it to her waist, completing the look.

Kazumi Comes up behind her, giving her a hug. “Looking good, everyone else is almost ready. I am already and a little on the bored side,” she then starts nibbling on a tip of Alex's ear.

Alex took this moment to get an eye full of Kazumi in a kimono.

She has a gorgeous, face, covered in pale, smooth skin. She has a head of long, silver hair, which has been straightened and left loose. She has a pair of foxlike eyes, the irises and pupils of which are larger than a regular human's. They have round, blue irises, vertical, black pupils, and white sclerae. Kazumi has a pair of pointed, foxlike ears, which are positioned high up on her head and are covered in white, fluffy fur.

She has a pair of B-cup breasts and a slender figure covered in a white kimono with a snowflake patterning on it. She has three silver fox tails; they are quite big and very fluffy in proportion to the rest of her body. Alex grins remember how soft they are, she loves it when she can cuddle them.

Liz came up and stood beside Alex and grabbed her hand as she kissed her cheek. “Thanks for the armor, everyone is ready to head to breakfast.”

Just then there is a knock on the door, Cathy's voice sounded through it. “Come out once you are ready, we need to leave soon.”

Kat opened the door, “we just finished. All we are waiting on are the twins to set up their auras.”

“Thanks for the reminder,” Alex then gently got out of the middle of the hug she ended up in. Knowing from experience that touching someone when they released their aura is unnerving. She then activated her aura, carefully making sure it is under control.

Cathy shook her head, “I am not even surprised anymore. Come on, lets head out.” She then led the way to the rest of the family. Then they headed to the dining hall.

Sera spoke up as they walk, “after breakfast we can talk to the auction representative. Then there is some downtime, the competition will start after lunch. Between lunch and the competition important guests will arrive and we might be called on to be part of the welcoming group.”

“Why would we be called on to be part of the welcome group? We are just members of a branch family.”

“It is due to your power and acquaintance with Tanya. She is normally in charge of welcoming important guests, on top of that they like to have the powerhouses of the competition present. This is so the guests can see those they should keep an eye on in person.

This is also a chance for the strong of the new generation in the family to make connections. If you are chosen, remember to follow Tanya's lead when dealing with people. She will not lead you wrong during this; you just have to be careful to not sign or agree to anything during this. Any form of business should wait until after the competition ends.”

Alex nods at Sera's words, they then arrive at the dining hall. A maid shows them the way to their seats. Large dishes of food line the middle of the table, showing almost anything, you could want for breakfast. The table is quite as everyone digs into the food, only exchanging polite nods with the werebear family across from them.

After everyone finished a maid came up to Alex. “Miss Alexandria and miss Elizabeth, mistress Tanya would like a quick word with you.”

Alex smiled at the maid and stood up, offering a hand to Liz. “Please show the way.”

Sera speaks up, “find us near the entrance we used when we arrived.”

The maid nodded and led them to the front of the room.

As soon as Tanya saw them, she grins, “morning you two. I just wanted to let you know you will be joining me in greeting guests later. Please wear your armor for this you two are striking in it.”

Alex smiled, “We will be ready when you need us. We planned on talking with the auction representative then we are free. Where should we meet you?”

“The entry hall, I will see you there.”

Alex nods and leaves with Liz, going to meet up with their family. On the way Alex feels Liz wrap her tail around Alex's, she gave Liz's hand a squeeze in response.

Alex thinks about what they have money wise and realizes she wants more to spoil her lovers, so she uses ten weapon roulette roles to get more to sell.

weapon roulette ticket x10 grants: ice sword, earth maul, Acid dagger, lightning axe, wind staff, demonic fire hammer, enchanted halberd, Storm katana, moonsteel shortsword, demonsteel molten bastardsword.

Alex grins knowing that they should sell for a large amount of gold.

Soon they are back with their family, “you were right. We are to stand with her to greet people. She also asked us to wear our armor for it.”

Sera nodded, “that is to be expected. Now it is time to talk to the representative, this way everyone. Though we will only see the representative if you have something crazy, we will most likely just speak with one of their servants.”

She then led the way through the main building to a sitting room that is occupied by several woman. A mature wererabbit stands to great us, “welcome I take it you have something to sell at the auction?”

Sera nodded, “some of us are crafters. Some found things while exploring.”

“That will be no problem,” she makes a motion and the other woman stood up. “If you are here to sell step forward and hold one of the items you plan on selling.”

Alex did so, pulling out the fire spear. A satyr female stepped in front of her, “are most of what you want to sell weapons like this.”

“For the most part yes, do you think some rare animal parts would sell?”

“Depends on how rare, this auction is geared towards people like you who just went through their ceremony and have money to spend. You can show me later and I can tell you. Follow me, depending on the quality of weapons I might need to get my boss.”

She then led them into one of the side rooms, there is a table off to one side and a nice if simple sitting area in the center of the room. “Please set any weapons you have to sell on the table.”

Alex nodded and put her, ice sword, earth maul, Acid dagger, lightning axe, wind staff, demonic fire hammer, demonsteel chakrams, enchanted halberd, Storm katana, moonsteel shortsword, demonsteel molten bastardsword, fire spear and demonic greatsword on the table.

Then also took out thirty-six steel grizzly pelts, boxes with twenty giant purple snake venom glades in them, twenty giant purple snake pelts, fifteen fire wolf pelts and ten lightning cat pelts.

The satyr blinked at everything she set down. “Those pelts will sell nicely; they are great for making good armor. The glands will sell better at an auction for alchemists. As for the weapons, they will get you a small fortune. I need to get my boss; he will need to look at the weapons in person.”

Alex nodded, “feel free to let your boss know, I will hold onto the glands for now and when such an auction comes up. I will be back with them and other things that will sell nicely.”

She nodded and left; Alex took the moment to store the glands. Soon the satyr is back and is followed by a male elf. He spoke, “I heard from my associate that you have a few weapons I would be interested in seeing.”

“I do, as soon as she saw them, she wished to show you. I have appreciated her upfront nature and helpfulness. Let me show you one of the best weapons I am looking to sell.”

Alex moved to the table holding them all and picked up the demonic greatsword. She then turned to the elf.

He looks it over and a smile graces his face. “This is good, and from your words this is not the best?”

“Correct, there are at least two others that are at the same level or higher. The rest are elemental weapons, and one has only stat enchantments on it.”

“Very good, normally we take a twenty five percent cut. Due to the value of these items, I am willing to drop it to ten percent. The draw alone of anything with a demonic tag will be massive. Chole, draw up a contract with that modification. Also grab this miss a silver VIP card.”

“Yes sir, thank you for confirming.”

The elf then left and Chole turns to Alex. “Let's get that contract written up, all that will be in it is a simple contract for the phoenix trade house to sell these items at auction for a ten percent commission. The silver VIP card will show you as a valued customer and guarantees you will get the ten percent rate in the future.”

Alex smiles, “sounds good. I will give it a quick once over when you are done just to be on the safe side.”

Chole got started with making the contract and handed it over to Alex to read once it was done.

Once she read it over, she signed it sure that everything is in order. “Is there a way to request you directly the next time I want to sell items?”

Chole nodded happily, handing over a card with her name on it. “Just show this to the person at the front desk of the capitol location. It is easy to find, just look for the Opulentia Trading Company on the main street.”

Alex smiles at her, “it has been a pleasure working with you.”

“You as well, good luck in the competition later. Though from your aura I have a feeling you make your own luck.”

Do you like getting long descriptions of main harem members?
  • yes Votes: 74 63.2%
  • no Votes: 4 3.4%
  • indifferent Votes: 39 33.3%
Total voters: 117
28