Update
864 2 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It has been some time, there are several reasons for that. some are personal and I won't get into and others will be mentioned later. The main thing is I am back, though this story will remain on haitus.

 

That Time I Got Reincarnated as a…. has been a learning experiance and is a story I want to do justice. I am still unhappy with it and how it is progressing. I feel like several ideas I had for it ended up completly differant then how people saw them. Over time this altered the story and how I wanted it to go. I do plan on doing a rewrite at some point, though it will be completly different in tone then what it was.

 

Lutum, for me at least. was a mistake. I added to many characters to the main cast to fast and got overwelmed. I will admit to mistakes when setting up the MC's status and weapons. At the time I was on the fence about what level I wanted the technology at. So that with other minor errors made me move on from it.

 

To help with everything I did take time to learn the site and how to do bubbles and the like. I have also been playing around with 1st and 3rd person, finding out that I prefer 1st person writing. this will mean all future stories will be in 1st person.

 

I am back to writing and am working on something that should go live soonish, this will be my main story for now. A big thank you to those who stuck around this long.

7