Announcment
2k 10 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

So, when I started writing this, I had many grand ideas for what I wanted to happen. I wanted a story that could blend all of these cool concepts together in order to create a wonderful story.

I did not realize just how hard it would be to do so in a cohesive manner. As a new writer I should have kept it in a simpler state. Before I continue, let me say I am not dumping this story permanently.

I had wanted a story with evolution, a system, leveling, a harem, a twin, a genderbent mc and an interesting complex setting. I wanted to avoid bland characters and walking stereotypes.

In trying to have all these moving parts I got lost in it all and the quality suffered. Everything from some simple descriptions to full character arcs.

I have been trying to write the next chapter for this book for some time. Every time I try all I can see are all the mess ups staring me in the face. I need to step away from it and take time to improve my writing before I continue this story.

My current plans mean going back and adding everything I missed. I plan on holding back releasing the rewritten content until it is all done.

While working on this I do plan on starting a second book, this will help with burn out and aid me in improving my writing.

This is what I am looking to improve. Descriptions, pacing, sex scenes and character development. Please feel free to provide feedback if you think I should add anything.

On to the new story, it will be set in a near future that has magic and other fantasy elements. I am hoping that with this new setting it will help with descriptions. I plan on keeping the system, leveling, genderbent and harem elements. Cutting out the evolution, mc twin and reincarnation bits.

TLDR: taking a break from current book, starting new one while fixing old one.

On to some other new, a discord is in the works. If anyone is good with them and is willing to help, please let me know.

This will aid all of us, it will give me a place to make announcements and answer any of your questions you have.

14