Intermission Chapter II: Perks
211 5 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I am currently sitting on my bed in a lotus position with arms crossed, my brow ends meeting in between.

I told the chamberlain that I'll retire myself to my room for the day, under the pretext that I was exhausted and tired after the events that had transpire inside the office. However that was only an excuse.

I slowly opened my eyes as I try to immerse myself in my surroundings.

The real reason why I did that was to elevate myself from the uneasiness swirling inside my chest. To elaborate, the otaku in me is now screaming and fangirling at the ridiculous, unbelievable thing that has ever happened to me, only second to from being transmigrated here in this world.

And that is because a magnificent item that only exist in a certain MMORPG that I'd played from Earth just magically materialized...

"[[Holo Vision]]..."

I cusp my other orb with my left hand as soon as I muttered those words.

[[Holo Vision]] is a rare item from the Korean MMORPG Everlasting Glory. It is basically a super advanced contact lens made from the game's "black technology" that allows a player to see the status of someone like Status Ailment, HP, MP, or something like Forbidden and Unknown-class items which usually is invisible in-game. The developers of the game stated that it is a "one-of-a-kind" item that can be acquired during the "Reign of Greed" Event and the only way to acquire it is to defeat the boss of the said event within one minute.

Beating an enemy boss with 120 pieces of health bars in the allocated time is easier said than done but I was able to pass the requirements out of pure luck.

I gently removed [[Holo Vision]] from my eyes, placing both of them in my childish palm and started to observe it.

Bluish lens, a pair of microchip boards inside with tiny mirrors and other instrumental wirings...

This is indeed the [[Holo Vision]] from in-game and images that I had seen in the past. Though there is something that keeps bugging me from the moment I was aware of the presence of these high-tech lenses on my eyes.

How in the world did this thing appear here in the first place?

The query put me in perplexed emotion. After all, the appearance of an item that should only exist in games like [[Holo Vision]] in the real word is almost like magic.

Huh...

My eyes widened a bit as that single thought became pronounced in my head. Ideas, theories, and concepts began to flood my mind as I grasp something inconcievable.

I gulped as determination and excitement washed my entire body, my right hand clinching in pure expectation.

"I know this is ridiculous but trying it won't hurt me or anything. Well, except for my ego but here goes..."

I immediately put [[Holo Vision]] back on my eyes.

"Interface!"

As soon as I speak that familiar word ever present in every light novel I've known and heard of, a strange yet odd sensation swept my energy. It was like something was tugging me in a spiritual manner if I put it into words.

Then out of nowhere, a bluish translucent rectangular-shaped light manifested in front of me. The appearance of such manifestation was very familiar to me, with words present and displayed within the box.

Name: Cielo Comunero

Alignment: Neutral

Race: Human (?)

Title: Transmigrator, Child Baron of Comunero

Profession: Baron (I)

Parameters:
STR: ---
END: ---
AGI: ---
MAG: ---
LUK: ---
IMG: ???

Class Skills:
Charisma: C

Personal Skills:
Transmigrator: A+++
???
???
???

Innate Magic:
Archive of Humanity: ???

"What the...?"

I could only stare at the floating window with a gaping mouth and bulging eyes, dumbfounded.

6