You’re a lizard, Harry. 
389 2 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

As I turned around to see who was holding me, I saw a very tall man. He was the same height as the palm trees surrounding us. 

The palm of the hand holding me was gigantic, and he was holding me within it as if I was only a speck of dust. His clothing was tattered, and his lips showing through his unkempt beard was dry. His hair was messy and going in all directions, similar to a certain newbie author’s writing style.

While all of this was certainly interesting to me, specifically since it was my first time seeing a giant human, it was something else that had gotten my attention. 

His tattered clothes. The white shirt with a blue ribbon tied under his messy beard filled with holes, and most eye-catching of it all, a big coat hanging over his shoulder, with the word “justice” on its back. 

It was at that moment that I knew for sure, I was in the world of one piece, and the man in front of me was a marine. 

Before I had any time to rejoice in my discovery and the confirmation of most of my thoughts, I felt a massive force pushing me from behind and the next thing I knew, I was thrown towards a palm tree standing over 100 meters away. 

“DAMN YOU, PIRATES! DAMN YOU MARINE!”  marine Hagrid shouted as he threw me with his overly powerful arms away, smashing me against the tree. 

‘Ouch! Hey, that is fruit abuse! I will sue you in the kitchen court!’ I said internally, as I couldn’t make a noise from a fruity body. 

Honestly, however, I didn’t really feel any pain. The tree that endured the previous impact now had a fruit-shaped dent in it, but my fruity body had not taken any form of damage! I guess devil fruits are much more durable compared to normal fruit, since if I was a normal fruit you would now be drinking smoothies. Mixed with sand. Quite a ‘grainy’ experience I must say. 

Marine Hagrid has apparently not noticed this unique feature, as he was deep in his own world, gloating in his misery. 

“If only I hadn't trusted that bastard Dumblechair, I wouldn’t be stuck on this forsaken island starving to death! All those for the greater goods, what has it gotten me! An empty stomach I say!” he grumbled loudly, as he slumped to the ground sitting like a kid who just got informed they have dinner at home while passing through Mcdonald. 

Upon the impact of his massive ass to the ground, a mini earthquake had formed shaking up all the palm tree’s and my humble self to the core, dropping a few coconuts around me. 

A strange lizard suddenly came out of M.Hagrid’s head, going to nestle itself between his shoulder and neck, and started rubbing its head against Hagrid’s messy beard as if to consult him. Or scratch its head, who knows. 

“Aw, thanks  Harry, I am sorry to make you worry. I am fine now” he chuckled to himself, as he started petting the lizard creature on his shoulder. Hagrid extended his massive hands towards the basket fruit which I previously resided at to grab another fruit, this time using it to feed the lizard instead of throwing it as he did with me. 

‘Did he find something repulsive in me?! What's the difference between me and the other fruit? All our precious time we spent together, was I just another fruit to you, just to be used and thrown aside as you have fun with another younger, hotter fruit when you get tired of me?’ I said to myself, jealous. Wait, why was I saying this again? I would very much rather not get eaten! Hah, sucks to be you fruit! 

And with that self conversation, gone is my sanity. 

Hagrid made a deep sigh and put the lizard named Harry back in his hair. I am surprised it can live in it given how bushy his hair is. Makes me wonder what else he has in there besides lizards…

Struggling, he stood up and started stretching himself. “Ahhh, that's much better” he said as he grabbed something from behind a tree. Taking it out I saw it was an umbrella?! What does he want to do with an umbrella on a sunny day?! Oh. apparently use it as a stick to drag his big ass around as evident by his next course of action. 

Moving towards me, Hagrid grumbled as he relied on the poor Umbrella to walk. Judging by the way he was walking, he had an injury on his left leg. 

He towered over me as he bent over to pick me back up from the ground while mumbling “can’t waste food resources in this situation, now can we?” 

then why the heck did you throw me in the first place?! And it's totally fine if you don’t eat me, I give you my consent! Better yet, ever heard of food decoration? Look how pretty I am, use me as decoration! Don't eat meeeeee!

Oh, he is just putting me back into the fruit basket along with the other fruits. Phew, that's a problem avoided. 

Hagrid grabbed the basket with his massive hands, not needing to use the handle on the basket as he could easily fit the whole basket in it with space for another basket left. 

He started going back towards the forest, leaving the ocean behind. As he was walking with leisure towards whatever his destination was, Hagrid started mumbling a very familiar song under his breath “Gather up all of the crew~ it's time to ship out Bink’s Brew~ sea wind blows~ to where who knows~ the waves will be our guides!” 

Happy to finally see something familiar around me, I also started to sing along with him as we traversed through the forest. Yohoho~ yo~ho ho~ hooooo! Hell yeah brother! That's the good stuff! 

I admit, all the swinging of his hand and the bumpy road of the forest may have started to affect me…

Hagrid suddenly shouted “Ha Ha! This song never gets old. Reminds me of the good ol’ days! Damn, all this moving kinda got me hungry. Guess it won’t hurt to have a snack on the way.” 

‘So spread your tale~ from dawn to dusk~Upon the foamy Snacks~’....wait, snack? Hold up, I don’t remember that being part of the song! What was that about a snack again? Hey!

Hagrid started lifting the hand which was holding the fruit towards his face, opening it up so he could pick a fruit. I started praying ‘don’t pick me, don’t pick me…”

aaaaand he picked me. just great.

As he brought me closer to his face, I could smell his bad breath and clearly see all the previous fruit corpses scattered around his beard, along with other things that I would very much rather not know what they were. 

“Hello there, delicious! Would you like to meet my very beautiful belly? You'd be very cozy in it.” no. I would not. I would very much rather not. Sadly, he didn't give me any choice and chose by himself the ‘yes, I would love to' answer. 

He tossed me around a couple of times, and then threw me up in the air, positioning his mouth right where I would fall while opening his gigantic mouth which would swallow me easily. As I reached the maximum height and slowly started to halt, I thought “well, that's it. A very short journey to one piece that was. Eaten by a marine version of Hagrid. Not a pleasant ending I say.” time seemed to slow down, as I went down towards the open cave below me. 

His mouth closed as I entered it, darkness surrounding me from all sides. The world started to disappear around me, and my consciousness started to fade. My last thoughts were ‘great, another dark cliff I am forced to fall through. Hope I don’t need to hang on to this one as long as I did with the previous chapter…’

__________________________________________________________________

 

A/N:

Hi guys! Been a long time! Sorry about that, was entangled in finals and after it was finished, my aunt decided it was a great time to go outside for regular walks to touch snow ( ͡ಥ ͜ʖ ͡ಥ) 

I will try to regularly give out chapters every 2-3 days from now on. See you all in the next chapter! 

7