1.6 The Make Up
1.7k 1 55
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

What the hell did he do?

You made a girl cry, dumbass.

No he made a mamono cry.

As if that makes a difference. Get back out there and apologize.

Fuck that. Why should he apologize just because she couldn’t handle the truth? What? She never thought that maybe there was more to someone’s life than fucking?

That’s not the point, she travelled across an entire dimension just to meet you and you’ve done nothing but treat her like shit the entire time!

What the hell is up with that anyway? A spell that would take her to the person who is the best candidate to be her husband?

‘And it brought her to me.’

Technically it brought her crashing off your roof.

Directly above your room!

Huh.

“Huh.”

Yeah.

You know what, maybe you should at least talk to her or something.

‘I thought you were supposed to be the devil on my shoulder.’

We’re both a figment of your imagination dipshit.

So stop stalling and get your ass in gear before she decides to fly away and cause even more problems for us.

Stanley sighed “shit” he slowly got up and his eyes saw his air rifle but thought better of taking it. He removed his vest and gloves and other implements before making his way to the sound of weeping.

He found her in the bathroom huddled in the tub. Not exactly being particularly empathic to other people’s emotions he took a seat on the toilet. She didn’t seem to notice his arrival and after a moment he sighed and murmured “would you stop that already.”

For the first time her gaze turned to him and Stanley cringed at the puffy eyes, she really was crying.

“W-what do you want?” she sniffled.

“I wanna know if you’re just going to sit there and cry all day.”

 She scowled and wiped her face “why do you care?”

“Because it’s my bathroom and I haven’t showered yet” he informed snidely.

She rubbed her eyes “then let me get out of your way” she staggered up with droopy wings and dragging tail and started shambling out.

“Do you still want help getting spirit energy?”

She turned to him and he bravely fought to not stare at her bare chest as she regarded him with tearful angry eyes “I thought you hated me”

Now it was his turn to scowl “I hate the idea of being infected with demonic energy and losing my mind. I hate the idea of having my body modified to fit your ridiculous sexual standards. But most of all I hate having my every word and actions subverted to fit your ideal of a perfect ‘husband.’ That is what I fucking hate.”

Ezraphel shuffled slightly at his words almost beginning to tear up again.

Then he continued “so no. I don’t hate you specifically.”

Ezraphel’s eyes widened before she hesitantly spoke “so, you don’t hate me?”

He rolled his eyes “what did I just say?” at her flinch he sighed “no I don’t hate you Ezraphel.”

There was another pause and Ezraphel had a contemplative expression as she regarded the shorter man.

“What?”

Then before he could ask her face erupted in a wide smile and she gave a high pitched squeal. He cringed at the sound and yelled when he was suddenly picked up and squeezed into her massive heaving bosom. The Lilim continued to squeal in joy as her body twisted to and fro. If one could see them now the scene would have reminded them of a little girl having received a stuffed animal and celebrating.

As for Stanley he’d remembered seeing things like this in anime where the man is stuffed into a woman’s chest and it is often described as heaven for the man. He would like to find the writer for such anime and shoot them in the dick. There is nothing heavenly about suffocating in the world’s largest natural tits. Nothing heavenly at all! To make matters worse his struggling and flailing seem to go ignored as Ezraphel snuggled him even closer into her bare chest.

Reprieve came when she pulled him away but only for a second before she crashed their lips together. He would like to say that it was a kiss but when her tongue poked through and invaded his mouth all pretenses were off. Her tongue was like its own entity, longer than his own and seemed to attack with all the vigor of a predator. Seriously it went everywhere in his mouth, poking his cheeks, cleaning his gums then swirled around his tongue before giving what he would later call a genuine ‘tongue job.’

Her mouth open with her tongue entwining his before sliding back into her own mouth scooping up his saliva for her to swallow it down her own throat. Once the deed was done she gave an orgasmic moan and shuddered before giving him a look of pure unadulterated adoration.

“Delicious~” that single word spoke volumes and made him feel but afraid and enticed.

Just what the hell did he get himself into?

Stanley was rendered speechless for a long while as they maintained eye contact. Then he exhaled loudly and laid his head on her chest. Ezraphel didn’t let him go, she held onto his limp form close, his feet dangling off the ground, without a single hint of strain and ran her fingers through his hair. She smiled the entire time while her eyes took in every single facet of his features seeming to want to immortalize this moment in her mind.

Then she perked up as if remembering something “hey” her voice was soft and soothing as her body started to sway

“Hm?”

“Can I ask your name?”

“…Stan…” he replied in a sleepy tone, the feel of her soft breasts were like pillows, her skin was the finest sheets and it was oddly comforting in her embrace.

“Stan?” she tilted her head quizzically.

“…Stanley…Berkowitz…” and all of a sudden the entire night caught up and reminded him that he barely got a full hour sleep before all this started.

By the time she spoke the human had already closed his eyes.

“Stanley” her voice was breathy and she nuzzled her face on top of his head “it is a nice name.”

Only light snoring was his reply to her.

55