3.3 Headcanon
1.1k 0 43
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“So uh, those other Lilims, what do you think of them?”

Ezraphel pouted at the missed opportunity until the question registered and her expression turned inquisitive “my sisters?”

“Y-yeah” he said taking the opportunity to distance himself “like I said these uh, these pictures aren’t actually ‘canon’ I mean they weren’t by the same guy who created the original MGE”

He went behind the counter to his laptop where he set the pictures on the three Lilim whom were created as OC’s.

Ezraphel actually looked confused “I don’t understand what you mean?”

“Which part?”

“What do you mean by ‘canon’? And I suppose ‘M’ ‘G’ ‘E’ stands for something.”

“Monster Girl Encyclopedia”

“Ah”

“And ‘canon’ is material that is accepted as officially part of a story. Monster Girl Encyclopedia is basically just one big encyclopedia with different Mamono biography. At least that’s how it started, then the author/artist who goes by the name Kenkou Cross started imputing actual story elements and he started with Druella taking over Lescatie. That’s where this came from” he went back to Druella’s biography.

“I see”

“These on the other hand” he highlighted the biography of Mari, Ilassa and Laila “they weren’t made by Kenkou, they were made by other people and are regarded as OCs or original characters. Some are very popular but they aren’t regarded as officially part of the original MGE setting.”

Ezraphel blinked at him “but they are my sisters though”

Now it was Stanley’s turn to look confused before looking from the TV to her “are you saying what I think you’re saying?”

“Ilassa, Laila and Mari are my older sisters” she clarified, then read through their biography “and the information given is more or less correct, though I am not so sure I do not have the closest relationship with them. How is it that they have such information?”

Stanley didn’t know what to think, he had a pretty good idea about that last part though “I think Earth is kind of like a nexus of the multiverse. Our imagination is linked to the multiverse so sometimes we gain information from it and a few people express this information in various media”

“…what?” Ezraphel looked floored by that revelation “this is a world of seers!?”

“Eh…” he made a so-so gesture “yes and no? That’s really just my guess. It doesn’t necessarily have to be true but…” he trailed off

“How do you explain these? I can tell at a glance that these portraits have different artists and yet they are able to capture a visage of my siblings.”

“First off, these aren’t ‘portraits’ they’re images or pictures. Second, I don’t know. I mean they are drawn by different people so it could either be a coincidence or something like a shared vision maybe?”

Kenkou gave other authors his permission to write short stories and said they took place in an alternate universe that adhered to the same rules.

‘Does that mean every stupid OC in fanfiction is a real person in another world?’

He refused to believe that.

But who could say what this would mean? He didn’t know any of these artists and to be honest he didn’t care enough to invest his time into pursuing this line of thought. As the saying goes that way madness lies so he’s going to shun that.  

Just as he made up his mind Ezraphel spoke in a tone of disbelief “is that me!?”

What?

“Whut?”

She was at the screen pointing at one of the pictures.

He did not hesitate and closed the whole window “that’s enough of that”

“Hey”

“Shows over Ezraphel”

“You-”

“We’re not talking about this. I am not pondering existential bullshit a second time in a single day. In fact, let’s never bring up this again okay? Okay.”

“But I want to know-”

“Would you shut up about it if I let you cuddle me?”

“…I may if I have right of entry to your bedroom”

His eyes narrowed ‘this bitch’

“My bed can’t hold two people”

“It did the first time~”

His cheeks reddened unwittingly remembering that “I won’t run you out if you’re in it and you can’t rape me” he gritted out.

“You can’t shoot me” she countered before taking a step back “compromise?”

“…nothing goes beyond cuddling without my explicit consent”

“Deal!”

*Glomp*

He sighed into the chest of the suddenly way too enthusiastic Lilim.

43