12.4 A ‘Dangerous’ Game
549 3 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hours Later…

Ezraphel and Stanley lay naked on their new bed which now featured disheveled sheets and was soaked with about three different finds of bodily fluids. At some point the pair had switched off the porn, connected the TV to Ezraphel’s laptop and was now watching a Looney Tunes compilation video on YouTube.

Why Looney Tunes?

Because Ezraphel likes Looney Tunes…just roll with it.

“Hey Ez?”

“Hmm?”

“The bed works fine by the way.”

That was the understatement of the week. Stanley never knew just how much having a nice, incredibly soft and bouncy bed could improve the whole sexual experience until now.

“Clearly” Ezraphel answered.

‘This is going to be a problem’ he decided ‘but fuck if I’m giving up this kind of comfort.’

Whatever problems he may encounter after this was something future Stanley would deal with. As for current Stanley he was just going to lay here and chill with his girlfriend until further notice.

“Stanley?”

“Hmm?”

“What are your friends like?”

“…”

Hey future Stanley, wake your bitch ass up!

‘Fuck me.’

Looking over to his girlfriend he could see she was ignoring the cartoons to give him her full attention.

‘How the hell do I answer this?’

“Why do you want to know?”

That was a stupid question but it was only meant to buy him time to come up with a satisfactory answer.

“Why would I not want to know about the people whom you consider your friends? As someone who shuns social interactions I feel you would be especially selective with whom you choose to associate with.”

“Okay I call them my ‘friends’ but we’re more like close associates in practice.”

“Is that not what friends are?”

He made a so-so gesture “a little? What I’m trying to say is that we aren’t really too close. We share some of the same interests and they help with some of the technical aspects of my job. We don’t even meet each other in person often and most of our interactions are over the internet since we all live really far from one another.”

Ezraphel gave a hum of contemplation “I see, then why are you meeting each other in person then? It must be important since you don’t do it often.”

“Depends on your definition of ‘important,’ I mean it’s not like we’re meeting to conduct business we’re just going to play Airsoft.”

“Airsoft?”

“Yes” he answered hesitantly.

“What is that?”

“…”

‘Is she being serious right now?’ the look on her face would say otherwise ‘have I never explained what Airsoft is to her?’

“Stanley?”

“Sorry it’s just I never told you about Airsoft before?”

She shook her head “no.”

“Wait here, I’ll be right back”

With that he rolled out the bed which took a lot more time than it should but other than a grumble it didn’t get much of a reaction. Walking over to the closet Stanley attempted to pull on one of the doors only for both to open simultaneously. Beyond the open doors was another spacious and brightly lit room with shelves racks and spaces occupied with an assortment of clothes, shoes and jewelry.

Stanley stared for a moment then turned his girlfriend with a look of incredulity.

 “What?”

He gestured to the walk-in closet “really?”

“I have a lot of clothes Stanley” she said matter-of-factly “you of all people should know this.”

“Boy, don’t I?”

By far the most expensive single use of his credit card in recent memory.

“I kept a suitcase in here before all this. Where is it, I don’t want to go exploring right now.”

Ezraphel snapped her finger and the aforementioned suitcase levitated out of some compartment and made its way towards him. He caught it in both hands without issue and brought it to the side of the bed where he began to fiddle with the locking mechanism. This caught the attention of Ezraphel whose curiosity about it had been piqued for a while now.

The first time she discovered it was while she was depowered and enquiries to its content was met with deflection and a promise to leave it alone. After she regained her powers the mystery all but left her mind. Not that she would look into it without her Stanley’s permission since whatever was inside was obviously important to him.

Then he pulled out a familiar object and her heckles were raised immediately.

“I see you remember this thing” he noted whilst holding the Crossman M4-177 air rifle in hand.

“Yes, I remember” the Lilim glowered as she recalled the memories.

Stanley did too remember those times “just wanted to say…I regret nothing.”

Now her glower turned to him.

“Don’t give me that look, you have to admit if I didn’t have this as a deterrent” and for protection “this relationship would have been a whole lot different.”

Namely he would be under her thrall as opposed to partners in equality.

Ezraphel did not agree with that statement but found no use in arguing “let us agree to disagree.”

“Fine by me” he shrugged, not really caring since he didn’t want to dwell on that part of the past “so this is what is called a pellet gun or an ‘air gun’ because it shoots small pellets using compressed air through a mechanism you can look up yourself because it would go over your head if I explained.”

“And what does that thing have to do with your meeting this weekend?”

“Ez, we’re playing ‘Airsoft’ and this is an ‘Airsoft gun’ I’m sure you can figure it out.”

And indeed she did after a moment to think about it and she did not looked pleased at all “you use that thing to shoot at each other…for fun?” her tone was incredulous.

“Hey you caught on quick.”

“That is barbaric.”

Stanley shrugged at her claim it’s not the worst thing it’s been called and he wasn’t about to defend his interest to someone who has a bias.

“No, barbaric is two people charging each other at full speed on a horse and using a lance to try and knock each off for sport.”

He’s talking about jousting and in her defense Ezraphel has never seen the appeal.

‘Are these pointless and barbaric games just a human thing?’ she wondered.

“Me and my colleagues running around with tactical safety armor shooting each other with bio-degradable pellets from low caliber imitation weapons in an arena is fun.”

She didn’t see it that way but she could hardly argue about it since she knew nothing about the finer points of this…sport.

So Ezraphel could only shake her head and ask “and you have fun doing this?”

“Ho-ho yes, so much fun.”

Ezraphel pursed her lips “if that is the case then perhaps I should join you.”

Smiling he replied “sure, we’ll have to get you your own loadout and equipment but yeah you can join if you want.”

That…was not the answer she was expecting and it caught her a bit off guard.

“Really?”

With the smile still on his face Stanley replied with a cheery “haha fuck no.”

‘There it is.’

“Why can’t I?”

“Well first of all, you clearly hate Airsoft guns and that’s my fault since I traumatized you with them.”

“I wasn’t traumatized.”

Sure the worst memories of her times with Stanley involved those contraptions and she disliked real guns but she wouldn’t say she was ‘traumatized.’

“Also I get really competitive in this game.”

“I don’t see any particular problem with that.”

“That’s because I’m being nice now but out in the field I trash talk like a motherfucker. This weekend I guarantee you will hear some of the most heinous swears come out of mouth. Everybody gets it whether you’re on my team or not I make no distinction and I don’t want you to have to experience that as your first time with Airsoft.”  

Also the thought of Ezraphel playing with him on the field was fucking embarrassing as fuck.

Ezraphel could actually picture that and it sounds like she would be dealing with early days Stanley if she joined which was more than enough reason not to involve herself even if she did not have any enmity to the game.

“If that is the case then perhaps I should stay out of it.”

“I was expecting more of a fight from you.”

“It is as you say, I do not particularly care for this type of game.”

“Okay.”

“However” she added “I insist we mingle with your friends after you are finished with your…game.”

Now he was caught off guard “what makes you think there’s going to be anything after the game?”

“Please Stanley, colleagues who don’t see each other often meet together only to play a game? I am sure there will be time afterwards for a gathering of some sort. Knowing you I am sure you make excuses to leave since you dislike social interactions.”

Well what can he say to that? She hit the nail right on the head.

“Ugh, fine” he replied in a frosty tone.

This in turn brought a smile to her face “good, now put that thing away and get back here.”

As he put the replica rifle away he frowned “you know you’ve been getting cheeky lately.”

“Oh?” her eyes crinkled with lust as her voice took on a husky tone “have I been a bad girl?”

He closed the suitcase “as a matter of fact, yes.”

“Then perhaps I need a strong man with a fat cock to discipline me~”

He straight up dropped the suitcase at that, feeling himself going full mast “…oh you bitch.”

Ezraphel’s smile was wide and her eyes were lustful as she gave him a come-hither.

‘Looks like I’m in for the long haul.’

He was very glad that his meet with the boys was still several days away.

~To Be Continued~

 Author’s Notes: Advance Chapters available on my Patreon.

19