15.5 Nightcap
786 6 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Things quickly wound down after dinner.

Ezraphel made cookies for desert which were left in the oven at the start of dinner, taken out near the end and left to cool. The impromptu lecture on content creating gave it just enough time to cool down for it to be served by the end where they were enjoyed by the group along with milk as they watched a movie. Afterwards the group as a whole dispersed to attend to their own personal businesses having exhausted their free time so to speak.

Jamie needed to do daily streams in order to meet a quota outlined in his partnership contract Twitch. As an aside it was due to this very same reason why Stan declined said partnership but at least he knew Jamie actually had the capacity to do daily streams and (shockingly enough) actually enjoyed streaming daily. More power to him but due to the intimacy of their affair that meant he was going to be taking the room he and Kendrick were sharing for two-three hours at least.

Luckily Kendrick was preoccupying himself with editing a long form video piece he planned to release soon as well as making changes to the script of a future video he has in the pipeline to be released in a few months.

Liam and Amelia were both trawling through the internet but for different reasons. Amelia was close to her community which she kept in frequent contact with through updates on her social media platforms. Liam on the other hand had tabs open for not just his social media but also for news articles as well as Google docs where he was editing a script for his regular news segments.

Not even Kendall was spared from the content creating grind. As Stan’s only employee she was responsible for not only maintaining Stan’s social media business accounts but also helped with editing videos on occasion. Stan was right there with her sharing the burden as he edited his Twitch VODs into clips to be uploaded to his second channel. They also engaged in general conversations about topics relating to the business of his brand.

Meanwhile Ezraphel kept busy during all this, retreating to kitchen in order to prepare ingredients needed to be left overnight for use the next day. By the time she was done and with everyone either still busy doing their own thing or turning in for the night she ended up coaxing Stan to follow suit for the latter. Kendall herself was getting tired and the two agreed to continue the next day.

Considering that it was still raining heavily outside with no sign of letting up they might just get that chance since no one was going through a storm for Airsoft. He couldn’t and didn’t dwell on the bad weather for long because Stanley had a rather excitable girlfriend to take care of. Now that they were in the privacy of their room with the doors firmly shut and locked with magic to reinforcement and soundproofing Ezraphel dropped her human disguise.

“This was fun!” the newly undisguised Lilim shouted whilst stretching both her hands and wings.

“Yeah, I guess” and despite him trying to play it off Stanley actually did enjoy himself “we actually managed to get through the day without fucking anything up.”

“See I told you it would be alright” Ezraphel tutted with her hands on her hips while leaning forward a bit.

At that he scowled “it would have been a lot better if you didn’t pull that stunt with the groceries.”

Ezraphel rolled her eyes “you should have known I would do that, after all~” she spun towards him leaning forward while placing both hands on her hips “didn’t I say I would be the one in charge of your meals from now on?”

“Yeah, yeah.”

With a flash she teleported over Stanley and dropped heavily on his lap. The action drew a grunt from him though it was more out of surprise than the force of her impact.

“You realize you’re heavier than you look right?”

In response she started to grind on him which drew another grunt for totally different yet obvious reasons.

“We really shouldn’t be doing this now” he gritted.

“And yet that that doesn’t seem to be stopping you Stanley~” she cooed.

Unfortunately her impromptu lapdance had the effect of getting him hard something she obviously felt if the increased gyration, tail swaying and her biting her lip were anything to go by.

“I blame your food for this.”

“That’s ironic because as it turns out” Ezraphel’s glowed a deep crimson “I’m still hungry~

“Hrr”

In the next instant both of their clothes vanished and Stanley found his erection which was straining against his boxers and pants hitting against Ezraphel’s soft, warm and moist slit. The entire time she has not stopped gyrating her hips. If anything the feel of his hardened member against her bare skin seemed to spur her on. That is not even mentioning the steely yet calm gaze he gave her as if they were in a staring contest. Yet this was exactly what it was, a contest or rather a battle of wills to see who would fold first.

Ezraphel’s eyes continued to glow red along with her cheeks as she stared into Stanley’s brown orbs. The man was also red faced however his countenance was that of a man on a mission to decide the fate of his future or in this case reaffirming the relationship dynamic between the two of them.

“…”

“…”

In the end one of them had to fold.

“…Stanley~”

‘Oh thank God!’

Contrary to his thoughts he answered with a calm tone “yes?”

“Please fuck me~”

Stanley closed his eyes then took a deliberately slow intake of breath before releasing it in a sigh.

“If you insist.”

Then his eyes opened except instead of their usual brown they were now glowing a dim dark violet. There was so much lust in that gaze that it caught even Ezraphel off guard as she gasped. With a bone cracking clench of his hands he raised them up before slamming them down on Ezraphel’s protruding ass with enough force to shatter drywall and splinter wood.

*SMACK*

“Ooh!”

All that amount of force managed to do was elicit a moan from the Lilim as well as leave two prominent red marks on her pale, doughy flesh as it continues to wobble and give way under Stanley’s grip. Without so much as a grunt of effort Stanley surged to his feet hoisting up his much larger girlfriend eliciting another moan as she felt his member deliberately drag against her slit. With her hands still wrapped around his neck Ezraphel used her tail to wrap around the base and position it to her entrance proper.

Still staring into each other’s eyes the Lilim pulled him close and whispered into his ears four words.

“Give me your cock~”

And with that Stanley dropped Ezraphel several inches down, fifteen to be exact.

“OH-Aaahn~”

And so began what would become five hours of nonstop lovemaking.

Meanwhile…

After spending the entirety of her phone’s battery life checking her socials, going through her DMs and looking for the latest online gossip Amelia set her phone to charge and made her way to the kitchen for a night cap. In hindsight it would have been better to use her laptop but there’s a reason why they say hindsight is 20/20.

‘Today was nuts’

For all that she took everything in stride the day left her feeling mentally exhausted and unlike her fiancé (as well as a majority of the people present) she understood the importance of maintaining a proper sleep cycle. She just needed something to quench her thirst and so she opened the refrigerator for some water. Thanks to Ezraphel’s shopping there was quite a few more items in there than she’d ever seen before yet Amelia’s eyes immediately zeroed in on one item in particular.

Reaching into the refrigerator she took out a full picture of milk.

“Wasn’t this finished?”

She could vividly remember seeing the empty picture when she helped Ezraphel clear the table. Plus Ezraphel did serve them the stuff with the cookies and with how great those turned out especially when paired with milk Amelia can say with certainty that she drank a lot of milk so it seemed weird that the picture was still full…

“How much milk did they get?”

And why put it in a picture as opposed to leaving it in the carton?

Those were all excellent questions that Amelia didn’t really dwell on as she fetched a glass and poured herself a generous amount before taking a drink of the beverage. As the liquid hit her tongue Amelia’s eyes widened in shock, this was definitely not the milk she drank earlier with the cookies. The milk was buttery smooth, surprisingly thick, with a consistency of smoothie and naturally sweet. All in all Amelia could say with certainty that it was the best damn milk she’d ever tasted.

It was so good that she poured herself another cup.

Then another…

And another…

And another…

 

Until…

The redhead blankly stared at the empty cup and similarly empty picture wondering when and how the milk could have disappeared. The aroma of the dairy product lingered in her nostrils and refused to be diminished no matter how much time passed. The same could be said for the milk’s aftertaste which clung to her tongue no matter how much her saliva mixed with it and there was quite a lot for some reason. If Amelia was being honest she didn’t want the taste or the scent to go away, she quite liked it actually.

“Note to self, find out which brand that was.”

With that thought spoken out loud Amelia washed the utensils before making her way back to her shared room. All throughout this she smacked her lips while occasionally running her tongue across her teeth as an almost newly acquired subconscious tick she did not notice. What she did take note of however was the bizarre heat emanating from her stomach.

‘Did that milk go bad or something?’

Almost immediately her mind shot that down as a blatant impossibility and she refused to believe that she may be having an allergic reaction to the milk. As she came closer to her destination the heat continued to spread throughout her body causing her skin to noticeably flush pink with some sweat. Her heart rate had steadily built up to the point where she was panting by the time she reached the door. It was only once she started feeling lightheaded and her vision became just a bit hazy that she became concerned.

Opening the door Amelia was faced with the sight of her fiancé on the bed sitting up against the headboard. He was currently shirtless as he typed away at the laptop resting on his thighs. She couldn’t take her eyes off him and it was at this point that Amelia became very aware of the tingles coming off a certain area of her body. She deliberately closed the door behind her and locked it before sauntering up to Liam with a slow sensual gate while stripping off her shorts and top. Not that her efforts bore any kind reaction seeing as how his eyes were still glued to the screen.

He was forced to acknowledge her presence however when she unceremoniously yanked the device out of his grasp and tossed it aside. Luckily it landed on the bed further away but that did not lessen Liam’s shock and annoyance at having his laptop tossed away like yesterday’s trash. What did lessen the latter but drastically increased the former was his half naked fiancée straddling him.

“Amy what the he-UMPH” she silenced him with a forceful, long kiss that lasted for almost a minute and left him breathless “w-whoa, what’s gotten into you?”

“You in a few seconds” she reached back to unhook her bra and pulled it off revealing her modest sized breasts with her nipples already hard.

As for Liam he was rightfully suspicious of this situation as despite Amelia having the title of ‘Queen of Degeneracy’ as well as being rather open in her sexuality and having some perverted tendencies he knew that some of it were an exaggeration. She wasn’t actually some nympho and her aspirations for working in the porn industry had more to do with money than want (as it is for most women).

The point is that her sudden wanton need for sex raised a few flags for him yet as she kissed him and he tasted the sweetness Liam found his thoughts drifting away from those worries. In a short amount of time the walls were taken down and Liam became much more receptive to his fiancée’s advances. All the while he didn’t notice the purple tinge that entered Amelia’s eyes nor could both comprehend the thin wisps of dark purple miasma wafting off of them.

17