Chapter 9 – Summoning: The Death Dealer
10.3k 5 84
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sam felt his whole body tense up. Every muscle in his body clenched, from his jaw to his asshole, his whole body was stiff as a board as he felt movement under his skin. 

In the meantime, in the Nexus he could watch helplessly as Tauriel and Mindy prepared for the impending attack of the werewolves as soon as they broke down the door of the dungeon they were trapped in. 

Both of them refused to hide in the Nexus with him as they were angry and repulsed by the human sacrifices committed in the dungeon they were in. 

The wooden door started cracking from the crazed attacks of the werewolves, just as Sam felt lips form around his erect penis and felt it moving up and down the base of his penis. 

He didn't bother checking who it will be, leaving it up to chance since he had no control over who he summoned anyway. He could only give a rough description of what type of familiar to summon, and the Nexus will create or summon someone from his memories that fit the criteria. 

This time, he had requested for someone who is good at dealing with werewolves. Mindy and Tauriel are awesome warriors and can deal with them handily. But since he was going to summon another familiar, he might as well summon one who is an expert at it. 

A naked arm appeared from his hips, then another arm appeared and both grabbed his penis, pushing it into her mouth as more and more of her head appeared. 

She had black hair though he couldn't see who it was yet. Her lips moved further and further up his penis until her mouth swallowed it up and he felt it go down her throat as more and more of her body appeared. 

First it was her head and neck, then as her arms pushed down against his hips, her shoulders appeared and then her top torso. She turned around to face him and she finally recognized her pretty face.

It was Selene from the Underworld movies, and she looked exactly like Kate Beckinsale who acted as her in the movies. 

She continued pushing her way up, as her legs popped out from the sides of his hips. By now her stomach had emerged and within seconds, they were only conjoined at the hips. 

By now, he had already summoned two familiars, so he helped her maneuver herself to the right position when they separated, and they both felt each other's sexual organs touch as they ended up in coitus, with him inside of her tightly wedged inside her. 

She gasped and looked around. The door was splintering with holes appearing with claws visibly clawing through it. 

Tauriel shot a few arrows through the holes, killing the werewolf closest beyond the door. 

Seeing the door still holding, Selene bent down and kissed Sam passionately. She was aggressive as her tongue entered his mouth. 

He took her tongue passively as she started grinding her hips onto him, enjoying his girth and length inside her. 

While pointing her guns at the door, Mindy looked at Selene jealously as she rode on Sam's dick hard and fast.

Just then, the door finally gave way and burst open as werewolf after werewolf poured in. Arrows flew and gunshots were fired as more and more werewolves continued flooding the room. 

Both familiars switched to their melee weapons as close combat commenced, Mindy with her short swords and Tauriel with her scimitars.

Selene looked up while kissing Sam, and squeezed him one more time with her muscles as he finally came inside her.

Her eyes suddenly reflected a hatred so palpable even Tauriel and Mindy could feel it!

Just then, two werewolves passed by them when suddenly, both their heads flew off their bodies.

Sam lay there stunned when he noticed Selene was no longer on him and instead was phased through his body as she stood outside the Nexus, holding a silver sword with one hand and a firearm in the other. 

She immediately joined the fray as all 3 naked familiars charged towards the group of more than 3o werewolves. 

Selene was like a whirlwind, cutting the werewolves to bits so savagely, both Tauriel and Mindy were shocked at her brutality. 

Before long, decapitated and dismembered werewolf bodies were all over the dungeon and Selene pumped a silver bullet into each of their skulls just to be sure. 

"Come on. Lets go and see who is responsible for this" Selene said as she led the other two to exit the dungeon. Sam exited the Nexus, and ran after them. 

They ran out into the corridor again and they found several more dungeons full of similarly sacrificed bodies. 

"Cocksuckers!" yelled Mindy in disgust, gripping her weapons hard and grinding her teeth.

"Unforgivable!" Tauriel spat, turning away from the last dungeon full of headless, heartless bodies. 

Suddenly there was movement coming from the far end of the corridor and Selene automatically turned towards them. 

Another wave of werewolves charged at them and Selene ran towards them as Tauriel and Mindy followed. Gunshots were fired in a continuous staccato beat from both Mindy and Selene as Tauriel's quieter arrows also found their target. 

Sam's luminous Magic Missiles illuminated the corridor as he fired multiple magic missiles down the corridor. 

As they exited to another large hall to find a large number of mercenaries going berserk. They were trembling with red eyes wide open, foam forming from their mouths. 

The girls noticed that some of them that were not in that state yet were greedily gobbling down human hearts!

Those that were already in berserk states started growing in size, with muscles grotesquely protruding out from all over their body. They no longer looked like men but were unsightly monsters. 

They tore all their clothes revealing their now ugly bodies. Even their penises were obscenely large and horrendous looking, making the girls want to puke at the sight of them.  

The familiars opened fire at the few that were already charging towards them, only to find that their bullets and arrows don't penetrate deep enough to kill them, and they continued to charge recklessly without any concern for their lives.

In the middle, a man draped in a skin colored tattered cloak appeared out of nowhere and commanded the monsters.

"Capture them..... I want their hearts.....I want their skins..... their beautiful skins.." he said in a raspy voice.

Sam and the girls suddenly felt self conscious considering that they were fully naked with the exception of Mindy wearing panties, and Sam wearing a skirt. He had lost his blouse some time ago as had the wolfskin Mindy was wearing. 

They also realized that the man's tattered cloak was probably the skin of one of his victims!

This enraged them even more as they charged recklessly into the charging monsters. 

Tauriel used her speed and agility to jump and step on the monsters, firing arrows directly into their skulls while Selene used her skills and brute strength to take them on. 

Mindy on the other hand, charged straight at the man with the tattered cloak. She used her size and agility to avoid several monsters, pumping bullets into them as she passed by and threw herself at the man. 

Time seemed to stop as Sam watched Mindy land her hips on the man's neck, closing her legs around him as she stabbed both her short swords into his face brutally. 

The man surprisingly started cackling out loud. 

"Thank you for coming to me willingly by yourself" he said as he seemed to be inhaling. 

Mindy suddenly screamed as she released her legs from around his neck and held her groin in pain. 

A screeching sound could be heard that caused Sam, Tauriel and Selene to drop their weapons and cover their ears. 

Sam looked in horror and shock as in an instant, Mindy's deflated as he "inhaled" her from her groin area and her empty skin dropped into the man's hands.

"Mindy!" Sam screamed looking as the man lifted Mindy's naked skin up to his face and sniffed her skin.

Tears fell from Sam's face as Sharon's panties fell loosely off Mindy's skin and to the floor.

 

 

 

84