Chapter 59 – The Counter Attack
2.4k 2 39
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"..Nexus, I would like to summon a person who is both telepath and telekinetic!" Sam said, hoping to summon a familiar able to control Sharon should she re-emerge again. 

Sam sat on the nearest bed and his body started reacting to the summoning process, cumming loads of cum from his already erect member. 

"Do you know you can control who you summon if you use a Karma point? You have 2 left!" Quorra asked. 

"I.... I can choose if I use a Karma point?" Sam asked in surprise. 

"Yes! Since I've been handed over co-control of the Nexus, I have been able to communicate directly with it's coding. With me here, there should be less issues with miscommunication" Quorra said. 

Sam was overjoyed to hear that. But so far he has been reasonably lucky to summon familiars who were what he needed. But it was still based on luck. 

But since he has had no complaints so far, he decided not to waste a Karma point unnecessarily. 

"Uh.. no thanks Quorra. I'm ok with whoever I summon" he finally answered after thinking about it for a second. 

While they were talking, hands and a face started emerging from his body. 

Truth be told, his favorite part of this process is the summoned girls swallowing his cock as she emerges, and the surprise of finding out who it is when she finally emerges. 

--

In the Four Elements Sect, Mindy, Wynona, Aeon and Lara were fighting together with Thundar in their Gantz suits and weapons, engaged in a ferocious battle against multiple demons. They were quickly joined by Buffy and Natasha who were using Gantz flying bikes and Faith and Alice who were in Hard Suits.

"Avengers Assemble!" Natasha yelled, firing her weapons from the Gantz flying bike.

Mindy, Wynona, Aeon and Lara disappeared for a few seconds and emerged with Gantz bikes, blasting away at the demons. 

The Four Element Sect were already heavily battered and in the midst of being completely defeated when the Avengers attacked. 

The Gantz Hard Suits further enhanced Faith and Alice's already superhuman strength, smashing the demons the way a bear would smash a human. 

Their long gorilla like arms threw and smashed the large demons like rag dolls, while the Gantz bikes and flying bikes zipped around nimbly, destroying demons with ease. 

--

In the Silverleaf Forest, the scene was similar with Tauriel, Chun-Li and Violet disappearing and reappearing using Gantz bikes, while Annabeth and Rey were in Gantz Flying Bikes and Selene and Rita charged in a Hard Suit 

They immediately turned the tide of the battle as the mages Hermione and Alex appeared wearing Gantz suits but casting spells to put out the flames in the forest. 

--

In the Crying Forest, the reanimated team were led by Asteroth into the tower, meeting Magdalena on her chair. 

Asteroth suddenly impaled Samsara and sliced off his head. But the body just turned into Raven, and not even one that was alive. 

"Gotcha" smiled Yuriko as she locked on both Asteroth and Magdalena with her Gantz X-Shotgun and jumped out of the tower balcony. 

Asteroth looked at Magdalena in shock as more demons appeared in the room. 

Suddenly, there was a loud sound.

*BOOM*

*BOOM*

The whole tower shook. 

They were about to rush onto the balcony when Asteroth and Magdalena suddenly exploded. 

On the ground, after landing, Yuriko pressed the second trigger on her Gantz X-Shotgun. 

At the same time, Trix and Cameron attacked in their invisible Mech Suits, smashing the tower one more time. 

*CRACK* 

The tower started crumbling together with all the demons and inhabitants inside. 

As the tower crumbled, Yuriko aimed her Z-Gun, causing the gravity to crush the tower as it fell, increasing the damage to whoever was inside. 

Asteroth and Magdalena were just reconstituting themselves when the tower collapsed, dispersing their shadow and green smoke respectively. 

Both Trix and Cameron lifted their Mech Suit legs and started stomping on whatever that moved underneath the rubble, smashing the demons and otherwise to bits. 

Then all three of them, Trix, Cameron and Yuriko disappeared into the Nexus. 

--

Sam hugged Wanda tightly while brushing her hair with his hands. 

She lay naked on top of him, sated after a vigorous session of lovemaking. 

She looked beautiful, with her brown hair, looking exactly like Elizabeth Olsen who acted as her in the movies. 

With their mind link established, she knew she had a special role to play in case Sharon came back. 

But that did not mean she was useless in a fight. In fact, she was anxious to join the battle. 

Looking at the status of all the many battles, all of them went according to plan.

Sam sent Aria and Arisa to their father to help with the Four Elements Sect.

Ulandir' Silverleaf Forest was won, and the mages there helped heal their people. 

At the palace, Balthazar sat with Merlin, Roland and the Shadow as they were both informed by Raven, still in the guise of Queen Serene about the collapsed portal to the Poison Sect.

Balthazar was stopped by Queen Serene from returning to his sect and only now did he understand why. However, even though the portal to the Poison Sect was destroyed, he still wanted to return by conventional means. 

Queen Serene communicated with Raven her commands as Raven relayed it to Merlin and the others.

Balthazar was told, based on Ulandir and Thundar's home being attacked, it was very likely the Poison Sect was no more. 

However, he still decided to go anyway. Queen Serene could not stop him, so he immediately left to defend his home. 

As for the rest, they knew the capital and especially the palace would be next, so they all agreed to stay and defend the capital. 

The next few hours were quiet, so Samsara, as usual, decided to get everyone as ready as possible, having discussions with all his Avengers on how best to use their skills and their weapons. 

The Avengers were preparing in the Nexus, arming themselves with the Gantz weapons they preferred. 

Sam decided to have several of his Avengers use their sniper skills from the high ground. 

There was quite a distance from the Palace to the city walls, but as the Palace was built on the highest peak, they had the best panoramic view from afar. 

Thus, he got those who were expert marksmen, like Wynona, Aeon, Lara, Natasha, Selene, Mindy and they even trained Tauriel to use the Gantz X-Shotgun as a sniper rifle

Sam also kept in mind that he had now, after winning the battles in the Four Elements Sect, the Silverleaf Forest and the Crying Forest and killing so many enemies, he had leveled up to level 45 and thus should summon as many familiars as possible. 

Furthermore, he knew that there were further threats of dragons, giants and other incredibly powerful foes that he would need to fight. 

Just then, there was a horn blowing the alarm. The capital was under attack!

"Damn it. I thought we had more time" he said as he sat on the nearest bed. 

The 6 Avengers moved and found their comfortable sniping site, lying on their stomachs and using the telescopic scope that was attached to the X-Shotgun and started their sniping. 

Using their mind link so as not to overlap on the same demon, they started their dirty work. 

In the meantime, Sam took a deep breath and started his summoning. 

 

 

39