Chapter 68 – Hunting
2.2k 4 27
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A huge 10 Km tall Titan was swatting what looked like tiny flies flying all around it. 

They were actually the 30 or so Gantz Flying Cycles flying and shooting it from all angles. 

The few that it did manage to swat exploded as their riders reappeared inside the Nexus.

The Titan looked like a naked hairless humanoid statue made of near indestructible stone. 

It was naked and male, with a half KM long dick hanging between his legs. 

They could barely hurt him as even when they managed to penetrate his skin, it healed nearly instantaneously. 

Sue flew into the sky, and created a invisible forcefield inside it's mouth and nose, causing the Titan's eyes to widen as he held his neck, trying to breathe. 

Wanda flew into the sky and used her telekinetic powers to squeeze his humongous balls. 

The Titan screamed a noiseless scream as it's voice was blocked by Sue's forcefield as he held his balls, trying to stop the pain. 

*BOOM*

Kara flew and smashed into the face of the humongous Titan, causing him to stumble.

*BOOM* 

The Titan was hit with a uppercut from below from Carol who was in her Binary form. 

At the same time, what looked like an innumerable number of tentacles appeared from a dot from the ground, impossibly wrapping around his legs, causing it to topple and fall. 

This was of course, Serleena who created what looked like an infinite amount of tentacles to pull the Titan down to the ground. 

The Titan crashed into the ground as Serleena wrapped his whole body up, trying to hold it in place as it struggled to get out of his bindings. 

Wanda landed on his head with the rest and started interrogating him. 

--

The dragons broke formation as 30 or so Gantz Flying Cycles came at them from all directions.

Dragons were tough to kill in general, being more powerful than any 2 demons. Their dragon scales were barely penetrable with the Gantz Swords and the X-Guns damage was minimal due to the dragon's sizes. 

It appears that the dragons they faced in Aristonia were merely drakelings, which could be beheaded with their Gantz Swords. These real dragons were another level of difficulty altogether. 

Furthermore, the Dragon Lords riding them were as physically strong as the gods, meaning that they were stronger than the non-super strength Avengers wearing Gantz suits. 

They wore gleaming armor and wielded swords and shields, lances and other medieval weapons that were on par with their Gantz weapons, able to spar against the Gantz swords and their shields and armor were able to block the Gantz X-Guns explosive shots. 

Unlike the gods who could shoot blasts from their arms, these Dragon Lords were instead skilled in fighting, on par with most of the Avengers in melee weapon and hand to hand fighting. 

Not only that, they could fire concussive bolts from their weapons, making them a threat as dangerous as the gods. 

"Halt!" came a loud bell sounding voice. 

It was a tall Dragon Lord that looked like their leader, wearing a gleaming gold and white armor.

"Who are you? Why are you attacking us?" he asked 

"We are defending our dimension, our land!" Sam replied as he stood forward. 

The Dragon Lord nodded and said " We thought these lands barren as all we saw were empty and desolate lands" 

"No, they were desolate because of the attacks of the demons, the dragons, the gods and titans and many others" Sam replied. 

"I see. I am afraid that this land as already became one of the many battlegrounds between the races" he nodded. 

"Can... can you tell us what is going on?" Sam asked. 

"The barriers between the dimensions has been weakened, allowing for portals to randomly form between the many dimensions. 

As such, the many ascendant races such as we the Dragon Lords, together with the other powerful races such as the self proclaimed gods, the titans, the demons, the dreadlords, the celestials, the lumens , the guardians and such all have gone out to expand their territories" he said. 

"Celestials, Lumens, Guardians...more names we've never heard about" Sam muttered. 

"My name is Aster! I am the scout leader to this dimensions" the leading Dragon Lord spoke. 

"Are you native to this dimension? If this dimension was filled with warriors like your group, surely the land would not have ended up like this" Aster asked. 

Knowing that he was right, there was no point in lying. 

"No, we have been stranded in this dimension, and this land has been our home since then" he answered. 

"Then you are an anomaly then. I am sorry, I do not think you should hold on to hope that this dimension will remain unscathed" Aster said. 

"So all these invaders.... they are merely warring over territory?" Sam asked again. 

"Yes. This is what our races have done since time immemorial. Only once a land has been conquered and the conqueror drives out all their rivals will the land know peace." Aster answered. 

"So... who is leading in conquering this land?" Sam asked

"Who? I would say the demons had a head start! Two demon lords have already appeared, one in the land towards the east, and the other in the south. The rest of us are merely here to make things difficult for them to split their attention as we conquer other realms" Aster admitted. 

Sam stood silently, digesting the information. 

"You should hope that we, the Dragon Lords succeed. Otherwise, you will be food to the demons. But at least you don't face the Dread Lords here" he said. 

"Why? What are the Dread Lords?" Sam asked, not revealing that they encountered dreads in the demon realm. 

"Dread Lords?" Aster shivered. "Dread Lords are the embodiment of nothingness. If they conquer a dimension, the dimension itself will be obliterated. They are like locusts who will only destroy and leave nothingness. All realms that they have conquered are nothing but rubble. Maybe if you search hard enough, you may find ruins of extinct civilizations." he explained

"I won't continue this fight with you. I wish you luck" Aster said as he watched Sam contemplate. 

"If you want to meet, here is my token" he said as he threw an object at Sam, then flew off with the rest of the Dragon Riders. 

Sam caught the token, which looked like a gold and silver coin with Aster's face and name imprinted on it. 

"I guess we've more or less established that our information from Ranium and the demons were true" Sam sighed. 

"Now what?" Sue asked. 

"Now we do our best, fighting a guerrilla war against all forces in hopes of driving them out. That or find another dimension we can settle peacefully in" Natasha answered. 

"I think we need to talk to Queen Serene and all my Samsara bodies here, who are natives to this dimension. Maybe we should talk to Merlin too!" Sam suggested. 

The others nodded as they all entered the Nexus with him

27