The light!
10k 20 228
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Kyousuke finally realized that this was the reality and the thing which made him doubt this reality for 10 minutes is that, he was in a body of a character that he saw on a screen two years ago.

The only game he played until now ' Dating star' was still fresh in his mind so he knew each and every side characters thoroughly.

"So I died or maybe still this is a dream. Let's take a precaution first". He bit his tongue hard and tasted his own blood to finally conclude that this indeed was a reality through and through. 

"So I am Yuuta Kiriya huh."

The body in which he got transmigrated, was a rich high school student who bullied the protagonist as the protagonist always got the attention of girls even though he was a wimp.

Kyousuke got up and suddenly felt dizzy as the memories of old Yuuta rushed into his mind. He stabilized his feet and started examining his body while he was receiving the information in his brain. 

He was 5 '10 now which was almost half feet shorter than his old body. The new body of Kyousuke was quite tender and soft compared to his old rock-built physique but still, Yuuta had a great build with visible abs if compared to a normal high schooler. Kyousuke never met any boy of his age before so he sighed in disappointment at his new body.

After 10 minutes all the memory got settled in his mind and he walked out of the room slowly.

The old self of him always came down from his room while yawning and his hairs messed up but since Kyousuke got the teaching of a British Aristocrat, he tidied up himself before exiting the room.

The house or say the villa in which Yuuta lived was quite big but still it was not even comparable to the huge traditional mansion in which Kyousuke lived since his childhood.

He saw many servants cleaning and doing household chores when he was descending the stairs. In just one glance he observed the whole surrounding and realized there were no hidden guards or cameras except for the ones near a room which was the office of Yuuta's father.

"Good morning master". All the maids bowed on which Kyousuke nodded and proceeded toward the dining area.

From his memories, Kyousuke realized how perverted Yuuta was. He always flirted or ask favours from his maids that made them uncomfortable around him . Many of the maid left the job just because of him and those who stayed behind had financial issues that's why they always tolerated his behaviour.

Yuuta always liked to flirt with every girl he comes in contact with and this fondness with beautiful girls made him hate the protagonist so much as the protagonist was well liked by all the girls in the class.

Yuuta walked toward the dining hall and saw a lovely couple  sitting on the dining table and chatting happily.

On his arrival the man looked toward him with a smile .

"Good morning champ! You didn't scared off any maid today, that's strange!" The man who was the father of Yuuta said with a grin but Kyousuke knew his father was quite troubled of his son's behaviour.

Since they both doted on Yuuta so much, they never scolded him or stopped him from his actions. Once his dad scolded him as he slapped his tutor because for no reason. He didn't talked to his parents for a whole week and locked himself in his room . After that his parents always let him do whatever he wanted and that made him a scumbag.

His mother was also the same as his father so she also paid the maid some extra money so they won't run away .

"Good morning d..dad mom". Kyousuke stammered to say the word dad and mom to someone for the first time in his life. He elegantly sat on the chair opposite to them and carefully served himself two hot pancakes and started eating.

The couple was really shocked with Yuuta's behaviour as the wild monkey always jumped whenever he saw pancakes and started eating it like a ferociously. But today he used fork and knife and was eating totally like a gentleman.

"Yuu chan are you okay . What happened ?" Mirai , his mom asked in a concerned tone.

'Is he angry again?' His father Toshio thought and started thinking ways to coax him like he always does.

"No mom I am fine and dad don't think too much . I am not angry it's just I had a dream last night". Yuuta said after wiping corner of his lips with a napkin .

He knew that the old self of Yuuta always acted cold whenever he was angry and his father always did various kinds of things to pamper him.

"What dream son. Will you tell us". Tomioka asked and put his fork back on the table .

"A dream without both of you. A dream where you both abandoned me  . In that dream I felt lonely, wanted to cry wanted to scream but wasn't able to as no one was there to hear my agony and pain . After I saw mom's face this morning I realised how lucky I am to have you both and especially you guys as my parents. I am really sorry mom dad whatever I did in the past and please always remember that I love you both from my bottom of my heart". He said and felt his eyes going moist all of a sudden. It was the first time after the age of six he felt this emotional and let a drop of tear drip out of his eyes.

When he got Yuuta's memory, he also got his emotions and built a strange relationship with them

Both his mom and dad were also crying with their mouth arched in a smile.

His mom got up from her seat and dashed immediately toward Yuuta and hugged him tightly.

Feeling a mother's warmth and a father's loving smile in front of him, Kyousuke realized one thing.

'This is the light I always longed for'. 

228