Helping others!
8.9k 15 211
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The world in which Kyousuke got transmigrated was not much different than his original world or to say he doesn't know various thing of his old world as he barely went outside for something, so comparing the both worlds was quite easy.

After the heart warming breakfast he came back to his room.

 It was the time of mid November so almost half session of his first year of highschool had already passed. 

From the memories of Yuuta , Kyousuke realised that he already bullied and tormented the protagonist Shio to the extent that Shio has started to skip school because of him.

'Ah this old me was really something else'. Kyousuke sighed as his room had various kinds of ero mangas and posters all over the place. He never allowed anyone inside his room but still his mother forcibly comes to wake him up everyday in the morning.

Kyousuke ripped off the posters and put all the vulgar toys and mangas into a box. After thinking for a minute he called his personal maid. 

"Noriko san please dispose this garbage for me. And please don't let mom see them ". He said and passed the heavy carton toward the fidgety maid standing infront of his door.

The maid saw the content from the above and her face went red.

She bowed and left the place immediately.

*Sigh* he sighed for the eighth time.

After tidying up his room he sat on the comfortable bed to think.

Since it was Sunday today , he didn't had to go school so he decided to check the city for the time being.

He took a shower and after wearing a black bomber jacket over a white shirt and white jeans , he left his house on foot.

His parents asked him to take a car or motor bike but he refused as he didn't had any license and strolling in a car was a hassle.

For the first time in his life he thought of the word 'stroll around' as he only left his house in the previous life on his birthday to attend a banquet.

The villa from outside was quite big  . He took out his phone and pinned his house on the navigation just in case .

He started walking and soon walked toward the city roads where various vehicles were passing by in rush.

Many people were engaged in various things whether it is chatting or rushing through the crowd in office uniform , the city was fairly crowded.

Kyousuke got a lot of stares from the young maidens on the street as his looks were clearly above average and black colour  was adding points to his charm.

He was walking on the pavement while gawking on the various shops and stores all around with his guard on .

He felt some stares at him but he was completely oblivious about why he was being stared at.

"HELP . CATCH HIM ...CATCH HIM". Suddenly he heard a hoarse voice from behind of a old woman.

When he was about to turn a man with glasses and hat suddenly crashed on his shoulder and Kyousuke saw a little white wallet in his hand.

His sharp mind worked and before the man could stablise himself and run away , Kyousuke clutched his jacket and with a simple neck chop , made him uncouncious.

The scene happened in mere 4 second so everyone around them were dumfounded and stopped their feet in disbelief.

Kyousuke grabbed the wallet from his hand and while dragging the culprit he moved toward the old lady who had the similar shocked look like everyone else.

"Here mam. Pease report him to the police and don't worry he won't wake up until tomorrow morning." He said and dropped the man on the spot.

He left the scene after that and continued his walk toward a park .

He saw three little girls jumping cutely to catch a balloon which was stuck on a branch of a tree.

The branch was about 10 feet tall  in height so the little girls were obviously , struggling in vain.

Kyousuke ran toward them for a run up boost and jumped in the air , and caught the string of the balloon easily.

"Waah.." The girl with twin tails let a strange voice out on the sudden appearance of Yuuta.

"Here and don't let it go again okay." He returned the balloon to the girl with the best smile he could muster and walked away .

All the little girls had stars of admiration in their eyes for the onii san who helped them in a heroic way .

It was really hard for a man who never expressed any emotion before to  start smiling and being expressive all of a sudden.

After that he visited a shrine where he helped an elder by carrying him on his back and climbed the stairs of the shrine.

He helped the shrine maidens to wash the temple as washing the shrine in the cold weather was really tough for them but not for a man who stayed naked for two days in bone freezing cold for training purpose.

His grandfather always told him in previous life that if you are capable then never turn your head away from those who are in need of help and he followed his ojisan teaching in this life .

After he left the shrine , he concluded that someone was following him . First he thought that those two presence were just passerby but when he saw the same figures even after the park and all the way to shrine , he was sure that they were following him.

He could have easily dealt with them but he knew who the both figures were and left them be .

'Its good that she is the one who took the initiative'.

211