Changes!
8.1k 14 215
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

That night , after a lot of work and playing detectives all day, two friends returned back to their respective house .

They both started talking over text of what happened the whole day .

Chihiro: Yuuta kun was totally different from what he seems at school don't you think?"

The one who asked first was the main heroine of the game , Chihiro Niharia.

Mio: Hmm, its true but don't be fooled . Maybe he was showing off infront of those beautiful shrine maidens."

Mio Nanami , best friend of Chihiro and supporting character of the game who also liked the protagonist but never ended up with him through any route Kyousuke played.

Mio always got friend zoned or sisirer zoned in the end and she also didn't had much of a love toward protagonist so these endings weren't bad at all for the players.

Chihiro: But what about the old lady and the little kids from the park. He wasn't showing off to anyone at those places right?"

Chihiro asked the obvious as they spotted him since the time Yuuta handled the snatcher in the city.

Mio: Don't make it sound like I am the one who is villain here and trying to prove Kirimiya guilty for nothing. Don't forget we decided to collect evidence against him so he won't trouble your Shio again."

Mio made her point clear and the act of stalking they did was only to collect some information against Yuuta and threaten him so he won't bully the protagonist Shio again.

Chihiro: Sorry but still we didn't found anything . What will happen to Shio kun tomorrow.Not only Yuuta kun but there are many other also".

Chihiro asked with a concern forming in her mind.

Mio: Don't worry I will help you". 

____________

Next day Yuuta got up at 4 a.m from a restless sleep as sleeping on a matress was still unfamiliar for him. He got accomodate in his new surrounding except for some of things like the over caring nature of his parents.

Kyouske didn't hated it or rather he felt quite touched being the star of someone's eyes but still when his parents got persistent on sleeping with him , he forcefully pushed them out and locked his door last night .

After training for about two hours in the morning he ate his breakfast alone as his parents always woke up late in the morning but still it was before the old self of Yuuta.

At 7 a.m Kyousuke took a bath and started preparing for his school. Black blazer over white shirt and black pants was quite normal for a high school uniform.

(A/N: Reference= Hyouka)

He always combed his hair back side to look like a delinquent before, but Kyousuke didn't had any thought of being like that and he trimmed the right side of his hair and combed his long and eye catching silver hairs to right fall. It was quite strange for Kyousuke to think of a new hairstyle on his own as he never cared about it before.

He looked himself in the mirror before leaving for school.

'Not bad. Maybe she will also like my new change'. He thought and left the room.

After giving a morning shock to his parents who just woke up , he left his house for the school.

He reached his school in his car as he always did in the past but Kyousuke liked to walk rather than sitting leisurely on the backseat.

Many student were already there when Yuuta arrived so  naturally he got a lot of stares at school too.

Yuuta was famous for a pervy flirt in the whole school so when he arrived with his new look and didn't ogled or irritated any girl , many of the students got surprised .

He walked according to his memories and arrived infront of class 1 'C' .

Almost class was already occupied and many faces which Kyousuke saw only in the game before were present there.

That includes the 8 heroines and sub heroines , the wimpy protagonist and the one also with whome Kyousuke fell in love with.

'Mio Nanami'. 

A blonde girl with a height of a head shorter than Yuuta and fair white skin with perfect curves. Her blue eyes always attracted Kyousuke and her personality in the game is what he fell in love for . Obviously he loved her face also.

The whole class went silent on his arrival and after Kyousuke glanced at every corner of the class, he proceeded inside .

The side kicks of Yuuta greeted him on which he only nodded and made his way toward his seat beside Shio the timid looking boy.

Shio always kept his face down whenever Yuuta was around and it was same for now too.

Mio and Chihiro who were standing together were glaring at Yuuta . In case if he had made any move, then they both had also took  action but nothing happened.

Kyousuke just took out a book and started reading it casually , ignoring the stares he was reciving from all sides and that included the wimpy stare also who  was glancing at him from the corner of his eyes.

The class started and everyone made themselves busy in studies. The studies of this world' was quite inferior to his old world as even in first year of high school , they were learning photosynthesis.

The developer of this game made the studies easy as this game was meant for the students of all ages and the game usually asked the player some answers to the question to impress the heroine. Naturally the developer would have added easy understandable study material.

The classes were quite boring and all the time Kyousuke was reading a French novel which he borrowed from his dad.

Teachers , asked questions from Yuuta sometimes as he wasn't paying attention but he tightly slapped the expectations of many by answering all of the questions fluently. 

At lunch break Kyousuke planned to finish his novel and eat something after school but suddenly a bread was placed on his desk.

He lifted his head and saw Shio standing with fear filled on his face.

"Here is your meat bun Yuuta sama. Its fresh and I didn't had much money so I didn't bought a coffee. Please forgive me". He said and bowed down.

Kyousuke saw many girls glaring at him because of this . Kyousuke remembered that the old self of Yuuta always forced Shio to bring lunch for him and even Yuuta had a whole lot of money in his wallet he never paid Shio for his lunch.

"Yamato kun , I remember that you are bringing me lunch since 2 months and if I calculate the price of meat bun and cold coffee for 48 days obviously excluding the weekends, then I owe you 3284 yen right. Here you go and from today onwards you don't have to bring lunch for me . Thank you !" He said and handed him the money .

Shio nodded dumfoundedly and sat back on his seat.

Kyousuke got up and after taking the bun, left the class. He glanced at Mio before leaving to only see a shocked expression of hers.

After school he deliberately waited for someone. He knew Mio and Chihiro always leave school after their club work so he was sitting on his chair while reading another novel.

Suddenly Mio in white jersey and joggers entered the class with sweat forming on her forehead which showed she had a great match of badminton right now.

When she saw Yuuta, her body froze.

"What do you want?" She asked bluntly like she knew he was waiting for her .

"I just want to ask, why were you following me yesterday?"

215