Confession!
7.8k 31 209
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Mio cute face was quite troubled after she realised that she was being caught in the act of stalking, she did yesterday.

After some seconds, she regained her calm aura and with an angry glare she asked Yuuta..

"If you knew about it then why didn't you asked me yesterday on the spot?" She asked and moved toward him.

Yuuta stood up and looked directly into her deep blue eyes , gently.

"It was really cute to see Mio san trying to be a spy." He smiled lightly and also moved toward a frozen Mio.

"Cu..cu... whatever. So those things you did yesterday just to show off in front of Chihiro right. Remember this, she already like Shio and I will never let you approach her". She took one more step toward him .

"Carrying someone for two hundred stairs just to show off huh. Don't you think it's a bit...and why do you think I was trying to impress Niharia san, maybe I was impressing you, Mio ." He said and made his way further toward her.

Her steps started backing off as his steps started coming forward .

*Step*

"It's true that I wanted to impress you Mio but my parents taught me to help those who are in need so impressing you , was my secondary motive".

*Step*

"I know you both wanted to collect something against me so I  won't torment Yamato kun again' right. So let me clear one thing, from today onwards on the name of my cla...family I Yuuta Kiriya promise you that I won't trouble Shio Yamato and also promise you that I won't let anyone else also to bully him". 

*Step* he stepped forward backing Mio until she reached the wall.

She was glaring at him with little bit of shyness hidden behind those eyes.

"I dont belive you Kiriya". 

She said and suddenly Yuuta took out a pen drive from his pocket .

"Take this. If I were to bully Yamato kun ever in the future then upload this on the internet. This has a video in which I was stealing question papers from staff room. The cameras caught me but my parents helped me to get out of the situation. Obviously if you post it , then no one would be able to save me from getting expelled." He handed the drive in her hand.

She was utterly shocked at his bold move and felt his behaviour strange .

"What if I upload it today?" She asked after thinking about half a minute to counter his boldness.

"Sure you can but I want you to believe me for this once and if I break my promise  then I  will never show my face infront of you or anyone else from this school again". He made his way more further and now their distance was less than two feet .

"Why are you doing this out of the blue. Is there any hidden reason behind this ". She asked what was troubling her since morning after she saw Yuuta's new change'.

"I love you Mio. This is the reason I am doing all this as I know you will be happy if Niharia san become happy and for that I have to help Yamato kun. So belive me or not , I love you Mio . " He said closed his distance to one feet.

Her face flushed within a second with mouth twitching in confusion and embarassment.

"Your caring nature for others, the outer covering of a tough woman with a shy and cute girl from inside, who likes cute little like every other girls out there. Your beautiful eyes , you attractive face , your alluring physique and your sense of responsibility , I love them all. "

He made his distance to none and due to the extreme embarrasment Mio tried to run away but Yuuta kabedoned her by putting his hand on the wall to block her way .

"W..why are you d.do..doing this. I am not even cute like Chihiro and if this is a prank or bet then I will sue you in court for sexual assault". She said with a cherry red face and stammering on every word .

"I am doing this because of my love for you and don't say that you are not cute . For me you are the most wonderful, cute and sexy girl in the whole world so don't insult my choice like that". He said and brought his face toward her.

"O..okay fine but don't come too close. And don't expect any answer right now as I really don't know you much except for the fact that you are a bully". 

Her face was steaming off in embarrasment but she never pushed Yuuta away nor she shouted for help.

"I know you like Shio san but I will make you mine real soon Mio". He whispered in her ears and left her alone.

She collapsed on the ground due to a lot of heat she recieved from Yuuta and stared at the disappearing figure of the boy who made her feel a bucket of emotion all at once 

She was flashbanggered due to his intimate actions and was also shocked after she realised that Yuuta knows about her liking toward Shio.

After leaving class Yuuta started walking toward the stairs and just before he stepped down the first stair , he said in a loud voice..

"It's bad to hear someone else's conversation don't you think Niharia san". And dashed down.

Chihiro who heard the whole confession was blushing from head to toe and when Yuuta called for her, she finally realised that she was wonderfully bad at hiding presence.

209