Begin~1!
5.3k 8 137
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"86...87....88".In a home-built gym, a young man with ash and beautiful silver hairs could be seen working out restlessly. His body was covered with sweat with his bare upper body in exposure and lower body covered with a pair of joggers. 

At the entrance of the gym, could be seen a young woman in her early twenties, wearing an obvious maid uniform, was fidgeting and blushing tip to toe as she stole glances at the boy. 

As Yuuta finished doing push-ups as he cooled down, he got up and while panting a little gestured toward the girl. 

The girl got startled for an instance before rushing toward Yuuta in a rush. On the way she was about to stumble on a weigh bar when Yuuta shouted " Watch Out". She skipped over it and finally reached in front of him. 

She pushed her hand forward which had a clean towel and a sipper in both of her hands. Yuuta sighed at her clumsiness as he took the towel.

Seeing Yuuta wipe his refined body, the maid couldn't help but gulp. She couldn't help it. It was too much for a young maiden to handle.

Yuuta was oblivious about her monologue and after wiping his body, he didnt return it but draped it over his shoulder before taking the sipper.

"What's your name?" Yuuta asked before he started sipping.

"Um...I-its Sana Megumi. " She said while keeping her head low, in a respectful tone.

"Listen Sana. If you are uncomfortable around me then you can switch with Carol san or you can just leave me alone". Yuuta said in a carefree tone as he also noticed her uncomfortable blush and stared at him.

" No, I am fine being with you Yuuta sama. And madam has instructed to never leave your side inside the mansion." Yuuta sighed inwardly upon hearing her lack of sense.

"I am going to take a shower after this, you know right?" He said as he finished the drink.

"Of course, I will accom- eh? Ba-bath? Ah...sure if the young master is okay with me then I will surely..." Yuuta interjected with a light chop on her head.

"Don't say useless stuff. And you dont have to follow me in the bath." She rubbed her head with a pained look as she saw Yuuta walking past her toward the door.

"Young master sure have changed". She said with a smile before following behind him. 

________...________

Late at night when Yuuta checked his phone, he got surprised to see the hanging notification from Mio. He raised his brow as he saw her deep apology. It was the first time she has contacted him but unfortunately not for a casual talk. Nonetheless, she texted him that was more than enough for now. 

With a little grin, he typed his message before plucking it to the charge and calling it a day.

______...______

"... Yeah I know right. He sure has changed in a complete abort. " 

Two friends were chatting over the phone while telling each other the unseen things they missed from each other. 

Chihiro didnt have much of a thing to share as she generally says bye to Shio after school departure as she has the club but he doesn't. So her romantic life was kinda stuck.

However, the other side had a ton of things to share. Mio always shared every detail with Chihiro even it was about her thoughts on a specific period. She beats the details. And it was the same for Chihiro too.

It was obvious that Mio would tell Chihiro about the things that happened with Yuuta today. And only blessings like an old man for 'get married already', came from Chihiro.

"I am eager to know what he has in mind for the bet." Chihiro giggled as she teased Mio.

"I am a little scared of thinking. But I will surely draw boundaries and physical interaction would be a total no-go. " Mio had already determined what she has to do if Yuuta really becomes the captain.

"I'm a little jealous of how your progression is smoothly goi-" "Ah wait I got a text". Mio interrupted her as she received a notification all of a sudden.

 Her heart skipped a beat when she read the sender's name. Without wasting a single moment she tapped the 'read' option.

[It seems that you took it more offending than me. Well, I think in a way it helped me to get motivated to become the captain even more. However, I will appreciate it if you find other alternatives to cheer me up next time. Something sweeter I guess.]

Mio's face changed color to crimson as she finished the text. She read it again before a beautiful smile formed on her face.

'This guy...'

___________...._________

" Okay, class. I will now distribute the test papers. The three students from second to the fourth rank will be selected as the class representative for the further selection process among other sections. Remember, if you can't pass this test then you only will be able to cheer for others. Anyway, do you have any questions?" A very obvious question was raised which was flickering inside their mind.

"Sensei. What about the top student?" The teacher blinked before she answered in a cheerful tone.

"Of course, that student will be selected for the substitution test ". 

_________....__________

A/N: I will really try to post the second part today. Drop a comment ~

137