Preparing!
5.1k 7 124
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In an empty classroom, six figures could be seen. It was around half past 3 when almost every student have left the school building as the school ended half an hour ago.

These six people had permission to stay behind, due to some reason. 

"Why are these two here?" A tall athletic girl with shoulder-length maroon color hair spoke while directing her gaze toward two specific people. Despite being athletic her curves and long legs were something, young boys loved to gawk at.

"I am staying because my friend asked me to and by the way, why are you here, in the first place?" Mio who got questioned flared back. This meeting was centered on strategic planning for the upcoming intersection selection for the Trinity cup.

Apart from Mio, Yuuta was also being questioned by the tall girl. But he couldn't care less about her questions, and just sat there staring with an amused smile, at his favorite girl.

Shio, Chihiro, and Kurumi had a different kinds of expressions because of various reasons. One of them was the incident that happened the previous day on the rooftop. 

"I am here for my friend so this bully doesnt harass her". The red-haired girl, Rin Sukizaka, complained while glaring at Yuuta. Then again he couldn't care less what others say about him.

(A/N: He is far above the stage where people's words affect him but yeah he won't tolerate insults, so rest assured).

Despite being said, Rin had another motive for being around a certain boy whome she adored for a long time.

" Yuuta kun doesnt bully anyone anymore. So you can rest assured and get lost." Yuuta nodded silently while saying 'That's ma girl!!', in his mind. Rin glared at Mio but didn't speak another word, as she also knew the recent changes in the silver-haired boy.

"Ah, Mio calm down. And Sukizaka san you too, please settle down. We are here to discuss our strategy and know each other more so our team could do better in the competition. " Chihiro tried to pursue peace and with two 'Hmphs!', she somehow achieved it. The two girls sat in their seats without a single word.

"Okay, then shall we start? " Kurumi and Shio nodded meekly as Chihiro clapped once to draw everyone's (Yuuta), attention toward the discussion.

"As we already know, that school will test our capabilities whether it's physical or mental, to the edge to extract the best trio for the competition. So to prepare ourselves beforehand, we have to know each other weaknesses and strengths so we could assist each other in uncertain situations." What she said was something, everyone agreed. Yuuta also raised his brows upon listening to those sincere words which he didn't expect from Chihiro.

"As for physical attributes, so I think I am the best option for all three of us. Any debate on this?" Chihiro asked as she knew even if it sounds self-boasting, this was a clear truth.

"Not from me. Even I am a boy, I can't beat you in the 100-meter dash". Shio said with a    dry laugh making several hearts quench in sorrow. Even Mio had a sad expression making Yuuta frown.

" Hey, Shio". Suddenly Yuuta called, drawing everyone's attention toward him.

"Stop that." Just like a pet, Shio shut his mouth without even asking back.

"*Ahem*, So since we have a week, we should prepare as much we could for the selection. So for that, I think training together would be good. What you guys say?" Glancing at her both teammates Chihiro raised a proposal.

"I think it's fantastic. I will also help to train my Kurumi and of course if Shio kun wants then him too". With her cheeks growing red Rin declared confidently. 

It was no denying that Rin was the most athletic and active one in all of them. 

But only in records. No one had a single bit of idea, of what kind of monster they had by their side.

" Then that's that. Tomorrow morning sharp at 5 a.m, we will meet by the river and start our training. Mio you are also coming right?"

"Ahh! I will try". Mio had her sleep the most treasured thing in her life but seeing the desperation in her friend's eyes she couldn't deny her.

" Yuuta kun. You?" Chihiro asked with a suggestive smirk.

"If a certain someone coming, then sure, why not". Yuuta said without hesitation making the blond girl blush as she glared sharply at Yuuta. He showcased a cocky smile with his eyes going crescent.

" Hah! I knew it. He is after my Kurumi. I won't tolerate this". 

An awkward silence spreaded inside the classroom with the cheers of baseball clubs ringing slightly in the surrounding.

Chihiro, Mio, and even Kurumi had a dumbfounded expression on their face. They looked toward Rin with disbelief in unison.

"Wh-what?" Rin asked in confusion. Unexpectedly it wasnt one of the girls who raised their voice to clear out Rin's delusion, but the fragile boy among them.

"Sukizaka san....aren't you a little dense?" 

________________________

The next morning as everyone planned, all the five people excluding Mio arrived near the river. Yuuta wasnt included in their conversation and was sitting leisurely on the grass slope. Since it was the autumn season, the sky was almost dark with crisp illumination lightning the surface a little.

Yuuta didn't know what they planned but after some minutes of warm-up, which was directed by Rin, they started running beside the river, side by side. Of course, all the three girls were focusing on the poor little guy. 

It wasnt much after when the citric smell reached his nose. Without turning he knew who she was.

"You are late".

" So-*hah*sorry"  While panting, Mio plopped down beside Yuuta.

Yuuta couldn't help but glance at the two well-developed mounds of Mio going up and down, which seemed more defined in her black tracksuit.

"You wore make-up so early in the morning? Strange." Yuuta asked after she seemed to calm down a little.

"How do you know? I tried to keep it to the minimum". 

" You usually dont use make-up, so it's pretty obvious". Yuuta said as rested his hands behind and leaned back.

"Aren't you quite perceptive. Hah...yeah I dont usually like those stuff on my face but you know when I wake up earlier than usual, my eyes become puffy ". She sighed and also leaned back.

Both of them didn't say a word for a while. The group of four enthusiastic youth was now doing some light exercises like squats and jumping jacks which again paved opportunity for the three maidens, to fawn upon their favorite.

" Don't worry you would look cute even with eyes bags". Mio who had her eyes closed a little, suddenly shot them open.

"I-its not like I di-did this for you. Hah! Don't get carried away Kiriya". With a 'humph', she turned away. Yuuta chuckled before pulling her head on his lap.

" Ah!" She yelped in surprise as she stared at Yuuta with a blush heating her cheeks.

Yuuta took out his jacket in a fluent movement and draped it over the defenseless girl.

"Sleep some more time. They are doing great by themselves, so dont toll yourself uselessly". He said in a gentle tone which he barely direct toward anyone.

" But..."

"No buts. Just sleep". Stating without room for negotiation, Yuuta grabbed her hand in a firm grip.

" Uh fine. Just dont get sick because of playing hero". Even though she acted like this, she was blushing profoundly. Smiling a little Mio turned her body and faced Yuuta's abdomen. 

In the cold breeze, the warmth Yuuta provided her was more than enough to make her heart flutter like never before.

Even though she thought of Yuuta as a playboy who was playing with her feeling, right now she wanted him to maintain this act for a little longer...or maybe forever.

____________________

A/N: Melting a tsundere is something I love to take my time on. I will focus on the drama and friendship element in equal proportion to romance. Even though there are various things I can focus on in the story, but being such a romance lover, I can't ignore the couple's bonding.

Anyway, enough of my blabbering, just drop a comment. And yeah my Ko-fi is now active, so if you like then buy me one~

124