Can I kiss you?
4k 11 86
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Walking inside the room which Chihiro guided him, Yuuta didn't let a single noise erupt from his movements. He clicked open the door cautiously before walking inside.

The room by look was a lot simpler as compared to what he expected from the main heroine. The game never showed Chihiro's house but now seeing it with his own eyes he wasn't thrilled much either. 

Calming white curtains with flowery patterns, a studying desk neatly arranged in a corner, a simple wooden cupboard, and a big bean bag resting just beside the door. Despite the room being so big, Chihiro had only put minimal things required for a generic living.

On the other hand, his previous self had already filled inch by inch of the room, despite being bigger than the one he was currently standing in. 

Shaking his head, he focused on the fluffy ball on the single bed. His eyes were drawn to the ball like a predator on its prey before he sneakily walked toward it.

Keeping his hand on the edge he peeked at who was sleeping inside it just to dodge any kind of clichè moments, and fortunately, he found the one he wanted. 

There slept Mio without a care in the world with her facial features at their most relaxed positions. Her face was only visible to Yuuta as she almost made herself a cocoon with the blanket as it seemed she was rather cold when she arrived here.

Judging that her face was rather fresh than that of a person who was asleep since night, Yuuta concluded that Mio wasn't staying over rather she came all the way here for training purposes and then fell asleep, or something along those lines.

He stared at her sleeping face for quite some time without getting bored or tired even though he was practically bent over in an arc to peek at her face without letting himself weigh on her.

"Aren't you staring too hard?" Her brows twitched with her cheeks growing crimson as she asked in an adorably irritated tone. Yuuta was baffled upon finding that he wasn't able to realize that she was awake. He raised his brows before a grin formed across his face.

"Since you are awake I don't think I need to hold back, right?"

"Huh...Eh...ehhhhhh?" Before she could have successfully reacted to his words, Yuuta slid inside the blanket like a fluid and covered both of themselves even before Mio's body could have met with surrounding chillness.

Yuuta didn't let the fish sway away before he wrapped his hand around her belly and another one under her head. Her delicate stomach was bare for some reason which made the scenario even more repulsive.

"This is a serious case of Sexual Harassment. My uncle is a lawyer, you pervert." Mio after failing in to separate herself which she failed rather instantly, started pinching Yuuta's arm which was on her belly.

Yuuta amusingly brought her even closer until her shampoo-scented hairs didn't get pressed on his chin. He took a long whiff of her shampoo as well as her natural fragrance which made his mood relax and excited at the same time.

"Ah...how long I have dreamt of cuddling with you like this. I wish time stops at this moment so we can enjoy each other's warmth for eternity." Mio heard his words as her hand came to pause as she realized it was going completely to waste her effort. 

So she started biting him. She turned her head slightly and bit his bare arm which had folded sleeve just above it. Subconsciously her teeth went a little more than intended which she also realized as she instantly brought her face back and saw her teeth mark engraved on his skin. It was slightly red to show how savagely she just behaved.

In guilt, she turned to see whether he was hurting but was greeted by his amusing smile.

"Does it hurt?" Even though he was behaving tough as she thought, it was inevitable for a person to not feel anything from such damage. Her eyes were gentler than before with concern spread across her face.

"Will you kiss me if I say yes?" Mio narrowed her eyes and thanked the seven wonders that their faces were almost not visible in such light under the blanket.

"Why are you shameless Yuu?" She asked but not with a complaining voice but in a tone that was naturally uttered in front of him. The tone of fondness.

"Because you are too damn beautiful." Her eyes widened a little as she again thanked the seven wonders before her small fist connected with his chest.

"Baka~" Hiding herself she whispered with a natural smile blooming on her face. Yuuta was thoroughly captivated by such gestures as he somehow lost his cool and utter something on pure impulse

"Hey, Mio." His voice unlike normal was quite heavy under the blanket which made Mio startled. She glanced at him and got frozen upon facing his gaze which she barely has witnessed before. 

"Will it be okay if I kiss you right now ?" He wasn't thinking through things much at the moment as his desires were flaring his reasoning into oblivion. He just asked what he wanted the most at the moment from the girl he has ever felt such emotions with.

As for Mio, she was completely speechless. But it seems she was expecting this but him to ask rather than kissing abruptly, she was touched. So with a blush that almost touched the shade of blood she Hummer in response.

"Um...please be gentle".

_________.._________

"So, you guys are the selected ones who will represent your school in the upcoming competition huh. Not bad." Sayuri nodded in pure compliment as she heard some piece of information about why this all training was happening.

"Yes. This weekend would be the main event so we thought to train as much we can." Kurumi said while helping Shio to do sit-ups by holding his feet. The latter one was crimson red in the struggle which looked totally adorable to every woman present around that even while chatting they weren't able to take their eyes off him.

"Kurumi, can I do this now?" Rin asked a little hurriedly without letting her intention hidden at all. Kurumi grumbled and soon switched with Rin. 

"So are you guys sure, you can win this...I mean I don't want to demotivate, but aren't you three a little mismatched?" Kurumi heard Sayuri a lot seriously because for her Sayuri was like an ideal, so she was the one who answered first. Whether it Sayuri's beauty or EQ, Kurumi felt a lot of inspiration from her and in such a short time concluded that one day she would become like her too.

"Dont worry, we can pull this off with Shio-kun's plans he has devised." The shy Kurumi thumping her modest chest while saying something so triumphantly looked a little out of place, but no one pointed it out.

"Yamato-kun huh. I think he might succeed in that role." Kurumi nodded but before she could have complimented him more, Shio suddenly raised his voice.

"Actually the plan isn't mine." While huffing a little, Shio voiced suddenly something which was weighing on him for some days.

"Shio-kun?" Rin who was holding his feet tilted her head and like the other two also saw Shio's serious face in confusion.

"The strategy, the pattern, the formation, and everything I have shown you guys wasn't of my doing. It was someone else." Kurumi's eyes went a little wide as she heard something completely out of the blue. Yesterday, Shio discussed some of the things which were related to the Trinity cup, more like the insights that very rare people knew.

Naturally, it became their advantage. Not only that but according to the intel Shio even led out a full-fledged plan upon how they could efficiently work together without getting outmatched.

Chihiro and Kurumi were thoroughly surprised and felt admiration toward Shio as they saw his hard work. But now when he said all those things weren't of him doing, it made her naturally freeze in place.

"If you haven't done all that then who..." Kurumi raised her voice mindlessly before someone walked from inside the house

"It was Yuuta-kun, right?" Chihiro appeared with her arms crossed under her bosom and a face not so much affected by the shocking truth. More like she expected such a thing.

Shio looked at Chihiro with their wide eyes for a second before his head dropped, affirming what Chihiro just said.

"I am sorry for deceiving you guys. Yuuta-kun asked me to stay silent about it but I wasnt able to take it anymore. Stealing someone else's effort was making me feel suffocated. So...I am sorry." He hung his head low in shame without trying to butter it up. 

Kurumi upon seeing his state got out of her daze before she rushed toward the grieving Shio.

"It's okay Shio-kun. You weren't deceiving us but just were keeping your word with Kiriya-kun. Please don't be sad ." She held his hand rigidly to make her point clear which was so unlike her personality.

"She is right Shio. Dont let this get over your head. I am aware of Yuuta-kun's personality so this much was something I expected ." Chihiro helped him cheer his spirit as she wiped his face with a wet towel. 

Rin wordlessly nodded to support the two while looking at Shio with concern. After a little more consoling Shio finally seemed to calm down as he directed his radiating smile toward the three girls who were continuously staring at him with warm eyes.

"Thank you, guys. Thank you for forgiving me."

The only one out of this conversation was continuously thinking about the matter of fact which lies at the root of this whole situation. Yuuta's contribution from shadow.

She did think of him acting like a generic protagonist sometimes but time after time he was drawing her attention toward him without having an intention to.

First, she was doubtful whether he was impressing her but when she realized how less her existence matters to him, her ego was humiliated yet she was never allowed to let do something about it. So she decided to treat him equally as he does.

But now it was like his presence was becoming even more prominent. 

'That reminds...where he is...?'

__________..._____________ 

A/N:- I am gonna add others' POV and some backstory before adding new char. There won't be a large number of heroines as the trigger flag has already been crushed by Yuuta, but yeah expect one of those too...whome I like the most in my fictions.

Anyway, drop a comment or 💣

86