Long awaited date~4!
3.1k 11 62
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The night sky was spreaded over the earth like a cozy blanket with serene breeze wrapping the surroundings, helping the couples to be more intimate with each other, taking the weather as an excuse.

Staring from a distant height, Mio's oceanic eyes sparkled at the beautiful sight of the numerous illumination, which were making the surface seem like a city of colors.

From any perception, one who could see Mio right at the moment, they would think that she was casually marveling at the sight, but only the girl herself knew how effective these lights were, in calming her racing heart.

She indeed took the lead and invited Yuuta on the giant wheel, but she wasn't that courageous to confess her feelings right away.

On the other side, Yuuta was sitting silently opposite to the troubled girl, while gazing at her with awe clouding his eyes.

The current Mio was so mesmerizing that Yuuta barely held the urge to hug her and let her know it was futile to get troubled over such a thing.

But at last, he decided to respect her determination, and ended up staying silent.

After what seemed an eternity for Mio, which in reality was only ten minutes, she finally parted her lips to say something while still looking outside of the cabin.

"You remember Yuu, when Chihiro and I went to spy on you and saw you doing things which at that time felt nothing less than a simple act. At that time, I thought, how perfect a person he could be if this was to be his real personality."

At the end of the word, she glanced at Yuuta as she heard him ask in a very gentle tone.

"And what about now?"

Mio shook her head steadily as, with a smile, she turned herself toward the man who always angered her to death before, but now he seemed to be the sweetest person she had ever met.

"Now, after so many things have happened, if I still would have thought that you acted that time, then there must be a problem with me."

A small chuckle left her lips before she continued still with a dazy look as she remembered the things she had thought about him since that day.

"To be honest, your confession the very next day, felt like nothing but a nasty joke which I thought would be forgotten in a day or two if I ignored it. But you had other plans." 

Sighing, she supported her head on the glass bane as she continued while gazing lazily upon the boy to whom she finally was able to confess her honest feelings.

"Time after time, you started betraying my expectations and changed into a person whom I couldn't even point my finger at for anything. You became a completely new person who even if I tried; I couldn't hate."

Sighing again, she slowly extended her hand forward with her palm facing Yuuta as the latter one understood her unspoken wish before he also raised his hand and intervened her fingers with his.

Since the cabin wasn't big enough, they didn't need to stretch their hand much before they reached their conjunction.

Seeing the adjoined hands,  Mio smiled shyly as she continued with her confession while still feeling his warmth through mere touch.

"At some point, I became scared of this changed behavior of yours, Yuu; since I knew how things were going, there could be only one possible conclusion...But you were merciless. You held me at my difficult times, consoled me like a mother, reprimanded me like a father, and never let go of me like a man, which led things as it is now, Yuu."

Mio rose from her seat, and with their hands still connected; she turned her back to Yuuta's front as she landed herself on his thighs.

Yuuta, even being a little flustered by such a sudden approach, accepted Mio with open hands and also helped her get comfortable in his embrace as she sat with their hands interlocked, currently lying in her lap, and her body wholly wrapped by him.

"Before I knew....your scent, your warmth, your hands, your gentle yet domineering nature, and everything about you became favorites of mine. Without realizing this peculiar feeling which I haven't felt with anyone else, ignited just for you. I tried hard, but in the end, I couldn't escape this trap and fell for you so deeply that I don't even know whether I would be able to live without your presence around me anymore".

After letting go of his hand, Mio turned her back towards the glass bane with her hand wrapped around Yuuta's neck, as she stared directly at his eyes before she continued.

"So Yuuta Kiriya-kun."

"Hmm?"

Yuuta responded in the same tone as he held her waist in an embrace more intimately while keeping his gaze straight at her. 

Correcting her posture, Mio continued in a little spoiled tone.

"Are you okay with a girl who doesn't cook and wakes late in the morning?"

Without hesitation, Yuuta nodded in affirmation. 

"Good. Here is a reward~."

**Chu** 

Meekly, Mio planted a small kiss on Yuuta's left cheek, giving the receiver a sudden jolt of surprise and undoubtedly exciting him to know the next question of hers.

Thankfully, Mio didn't let the eager man wait for long as she raised the next question.

"Are you okay with a girl who eats a lot of fast food and barely likes to eat vegetables?"

Yuuta, this time, didn't just nodded but answered verbally.

"We can share Hibachi in that way and won't waste food. Isn't it the best compatibility?"

Answering somewhat baselessly, Mio giggled at the greedy eyes of her man and let him enjoy his next reward.

"Indeed, the best compatibility."

She neared her slightly moist lips on his forehead and kissed it gently before she continued with her queries.

"Then, are you okay with a girl who acts tough but cries when she gets hurt by people around her?"

This goes for various people close to Mio and Yuuta too, which the person in question was also aware of. So with a somewhat profound expression, he nodded in agreement.

"I will never complain when you cry beside me and will do my best not to let you tear up under any possible circumstances."

Feeling the utmost determination of Yuuta, Mio sighed in awe before she brought her face to the other side and left a deep kiss on his right cheek.

"Now, the final question for the big reward."

Yuuta nodded as he braced himself and focused all his attention only on the girl who was finding it troubling to confess her last query. 

"W-will you accept a girl who has many flaws yet loves you more than anyone in this world? Would it be okay for someone with so many heavy emotions to be with you? Is it really okay for you to spend your love on such a girl, Yuu?"

Even though she knew that Yuuta would accept her when they had come so far, still, there was a side of hers that made her scared and anxious. What if he said that today was all a dream and Yuuta actually never loved her?

Fortunately, Yuuta didn't let the insecure girl suffer more than a couple of winks before he whispered his thoughts which hadn't changed since the time he was reborn in this world.

"I won't accept anyone if it's not you, Mio. Your all flaws and virtues; I take them all. So please allow me to be your boyfriend and let me love you for the indefinite days of our life."

The darkness of the background helped significantly to hide her blush as, at this very moment, Mio knew she was looking no less than a tomato.

Halting for a couple of seconds and exhaling deeply, she shut her eyes tightly as she said in a fluster.

"Since your answer felt extremely satisfactory, I will let you have the ultimate reward. Please help yourself."

Mio didn't dare to open her eyes as she waited for her lips to be sealed soon, but even after a long twenty seconds, nothing happened.

Slowly she raised her lids and found Yuuta wasn't looking at her, but at his phone screen, with a slight frown disturbing his handsome face.

She was about to ask what happened when Yuuta spoke while still looking at his phone.

"Hey, Mio. Did you give that pen drive of exam papers to anyone else too?"

His voice was serene even though he was talking about such problematic things as the drive, which had the proof of Yuuta stealing question paper stored inside.

"No, why would I….”

Mio perplexedly whispered as she brought her face near Yuuta's, as she glanced at the thing he had been seeing for some time now. But when her eyes finally collected enough content about the article to understand what it was about, her eyes went wide in utter shock.

'T-this...!!?

_______________________ 

A/N:- Drama incoming. Drop a comment~


Editor : Zenon#4120

62