Night with Chihiro~1!
2.7k 9 57
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.


[Chihiro's Pov:]

'Haah~ This hits the spot~.'

Soaking in warm water always feels refreshing for me, after whatever happens in my daily life. 

Whether happy or sad, excited or terrified, my best escape from reality and the place where I can reminisce my best memories was this 8-by-4 bathtub.

Well, today was a dark day for me because of the reason, which I even find guilty to confess.

Yesterday, my friend Mio kept me awake late at night to choose a dress for her first date.

To be honest, I was elated beyond belief to see my sister moving in her life and partaking in those things she never considered necessary. 

The same Mio who always thought of trending dresses and fashionable clothing as problematic and time-consuming was now asking me what to wear so she could look her best.

I was genuinely happy to see her like that. Her honest smile, the faint blush she gave off every time she talked about the person she loves, and many more gestures which I never thought of seeing from my wild friend were now emerging from her.

But the sole reason why I wasn't able to reciprocate her enthusiasm even though I tried to was, of course, the man she would be going on the date with.

Even though I have reprimanded myself countless times and have made a line from Yuuta-kun, which I want to respect by whatever means since he was already into Mio, but I just couldn't suppress these feelings.

I don't know when my feelings, which I never thought of wavering from Shio, started to spread in Yuuta-kun's direction, but the way I was right now, I had a bad feeling about what I would become one day.

I still had a peculiar feeling towards Shio, which was the same as I had felt for him since middle school or even before. But the thing I felt toward Yuuta-kun was different. 

If, in a word, I would have to describe this feeling, then it would be possessiveness. I want to be his and make him mine and not let anyone intrude in our world at all.

I knew these feelings were something I should never nurture inside me, but I just couldn't erase them either. I don't know how, but Yuuta-Kun affects me more than anyone could have until now.

'Ah...this hot water isn't helping at all today...'

Grumbling, I supported my head on the tub's ledge while trying my best to divert my mind from the mess I had become when suddenly, my phone rang. 

'Hmm?'

I mostly don't see notifications when bathing, so I just left it and tried to indulge in my soothing bath, only to get annoyed again.

**Ting** 

**Bzz** 

**Whistle** 

**Ting** 

Since I have a notification tone set for every specific social media, I heard quite a hardcore remix for some reason before I finally concluded that it could be important.

I thought it might be related to the upcoming competition, but no, it was majorly from school groups and Forums, which I have signed in recently.

'What is this about...?'

I tapped on one of the articles, which clearly was from a news service, before I started to run my eyes across it.

'Billionaire businessman's son....hmm...?'

As I read further down, my eyes started spreading wide because the person mentioned in the article was none other than a student from the same school I go to, and also the person I was only thinking about these days.

This and every other notification was about the same thing, which didn't help but make me believe the authenticity of the piece of news.

I held my parted mouth with another hand as I scrolled down my contacts in a daze when suddenly the name of the person I was about to call showed on my screen. 

Without waiting, I tapped the green icon and connected the phone to my ear as I babbled.

"Hello, Yuuta-Kun? Where are you?".

Not knowing whether he had returned or had heard about the news, which was highly unlikely, I asked him about his whereabouts first.

"I am still in the amusement park."

His voice was serene as ever, which made me realize that he might not have heard about it, so collecting myself, I began to speak again.

"Listen, Yuuta-kun, it's better if you return now and please don't take any calls before you reach home, okay, and do o-"

I was about to continue and take the necessary measures, so Yuuta-kun doesn't hear about the news before he reached home, or he might have become disturbed on the way back and by chance if he......

But fortunately or not, Yuuta-kun interrupted my words and said something which I never expected to hear in such a plain voice.

"Chihiro-san, I know about the news about my exam paper crime. So don't panic and listen to me first."

His slightly annoyed tone helped significantly to bring me out of my stupor as I instantly sealed my lips and nodded even though I was on the phone.

"Now tell me, is there anyone at your home?"

Without thinking much since my mind was already preoccupied with tens of things, I just answered honestly.

"No one. My nanny also left after making me dinner."

"Okay, listen. Mio is...in a very miserable state right now, so can I take her to your house for tonight? Sending her back home doesn't seems good."

My brows frowned instantly as I heard about Mio. I could understand if she would be sad or might be crying after hearing Yuuta-kun's rustication, but Yuuta-kun clearly said Mio was in a miserable state.

Without contemplating even a bit, I affirmed in response.

"Yes, bring her here, Yuuta-kun."

"Thanks, Chihiro. I will be there in a few minutes."

_____________________ 

A/N:- Next chapter will be centered on the leisure conversation of Chihiro and her crush. Let me know if you are hyped~

Editor : Zenon#4120

57