The Game~2!
2k 3 55
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In a brightly lighted hall sat seven people, similar in age but varying in gender. 

These seven were acquainted in one way or another as they gathered at a single place to enjoy a pre-competition cool-out session. 

The game was about to start with the sitting position slightly mismatched. 

Currently, Yuuta is sitting just opposite Chihiro. Beside Chihiro was Mio, who was facing Rin. Shio was beside Yuuta, who had both Sayuri and Kurumi as opposition since they were sitting closely. 

The game was set, the bottle was spun, and not so long after, it halted in front of the blond-haired beauty who became startled, being the center of attraction right off the bat. 

"Okay, then, Mio. Take your pick." 

Rin extended the bowl, with tens of small pieces of folded paper containing the question Mio had to answer. 

Choosing cautiously like she was cutting the wire of a bomb, Mio finally picked a chit that was just like the others. 

Slowly unwrapping it, her face went deep crimson within a second. 

"Have you kissed someone..is that what it says?" 

Shio, who was just sitting beside Mio, spoke for others to know since, from her current state, it was highly doubtful that she would have said anything sooner. 

"Hoh~."

Rin smirked upon hearing the question, as she plopped her chin over her intervened fingers, before urging the blushing queen in front. 

"Don't be shy, Mio. Other than you and Yuuta-kun, there's no one inside this room who's in a relationship, so don't get worried about us being jealous~."

Now Mio became even more embarrassed that she wasn't even able to look forward. 

Yuuta threw a cushion right in Rin's face, which the latter avoided masterfully, with a smirk. 

"Rin-chan. Don't tease Mio-san, like this." 

Kurumi scolded Rin for being so shameless, even though the game just has started but looking closely; everyone was amused with the reaction Mio was giving, right at the moment. 

Being under the heavy gaze of others, Mio finally broke the ice. 

"Yeah, I have." 

"Good job, Mio." 

Shio complimented the courage as the blonde girl really had a hard time answering such a thing. 

"Well, I wanted to ask something related to it, but looking at your state, I don't think you will be able to answer." 

Rin sighed as she had various things she could ask, but Mio's shy demeanor, which strangely betrays the image she has created in school, Rin held back. 

"Let's see now..." 

Chihiro again twisted the bottle as it spun anti-clockwise for more than ten seconds before its head stopped just in front of the shota-looking guy, Shio. 

The other side was facing the bespectacled frail girl Kurumi, as she saw Shio energetically picking the chit. 

"Hmm... Have I ever cheated?" 

Shio read the content as he raised his brows before answering not so long after. 

"I haven't copied from anyone. Instead, I have helped someone quite often to pass exams, so it's kinda cheating." 

Since the person on the other side of the bottle has the right to ask something related to the confession, Kurumi asked just after Shio finished speaking.

"Who was it, Shio-kun?" 

"Oh, it was Yuu-"

Suddenly Shio halted in his words as an icy gaze he felt from his side. 

Except for Sayuri, everyone understood whose name was about to be brought up. But since it didn't feel safe to let Shio speak, Chihiro grabbed the bottle and continued the game. 

"Moving on..." 

The bottle twirled this time a little less, before it halted with its tip facing the silver-haired Bishoujo. 

"Oh my. Let's see... Have you ever been confessed?" 

Sayuri folded back the paper as her answer came not so long after, which was in everyone's expectation. 

"Well, yeah. A lot." 

Since Shio was opposite to her, he asked in a slightly shy tone. 

"H-Have you ever accepted someone?" 

It was odd for Shio to proactively ask something like this, but except for Yuuta, everyone seemed interested in the topic. 

"Hmm, yeah, I accepted a senior once. Actually, he confessed to me while we went to the mall in groups. He had arranged flowers, music, and all as he proposed right in the middle of the shopping complex where hundreds of spectators were watching the scene. It was way beyond embarrassing." 

"So you accepted him?" 

Rin asked in a curious tone since by just imagining the scenario, she became a little bashful as that much attention could push anyone to the edge. 

"Well, yeah. If I had rejected it would surely have become a humiliation for him. But I went and told him my honest response in private afterward." 

"Oh." 

There was a look of admiration on others' faces as they heard how considerately she handled things. Even Yuuta raised his brow in slight respect for such a decision. 

Chihiro also had the same look on her face as she brought the bottle again in the middle and spun it before it halted in front of the person. 

The person who had the attention of most in the room and the person whom everyone was waiting to tease. 

"Pass me one, Chihiro." 

Since the bowl was between Chihiro and Sayuri, Yuuta didn't bother to get up and pick one, so he just asked anything random. 

Chihiro nodded as she didn't search in the crowd of chits and just picked one from the top. 

"Here." 

Yuuta caught the paper, before he unfolded it, under the intent gaze of three women in front. 

It didn't take long before he voiced the question which startled the three the most. 

"Other than your current partner(if any), have you liked someone?" 

____________________ 

A/N: - I am sorry for the constant short chapters, but looking at the plot, it's the best-worded chapter I can bring out. 

Peace ✌️

Editor : Zenon #4120

55