Father-in-law~3!
1.9k 5 41
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Hey, look over there?"

"Hmmm...fuck! He is hot."

"Is he a celebrity? Better take pictures first~."

These kinds of small talk were actively being gossiped about in the semi-crowded international airport, which was situated in the Asian Country, Japan.

The man at the center of almost everyone's gaze, by looks, seemed like a foreigner with a domineering personality, as he walked with a small trolley being pushed by him toward the exit with a stern look on his handsome face.

The man was by appearance in his late twenties, but actuality, was different. His eyes were covered with black goggles, which looked extremely dashing, along with his hazelnut shade hair.

A strong built with an admirable height of 1.9 meters as he strode away while ignoring the chattering around him.

Leaving the airport, the person didn't have to roam his eyes for far too long before he spotted a very familiar face waving at him shyly.

A charming smile formed on the man's face as he hurried his steps before bending down slightly and hugging the girl in a bear hug.

"My adorable Sayu. Ah, how much papa has missed you."

The person who regarded the embarrassed Sayuri very fondly was none other than her father, who, out of the blue, came to Japan to finalize some deal.

"D-Dad, stop it! I am not a baby anymore! Put me down!"

Sayuri protested as she was suddenly lifted by her father and naturally was getting all kinds of attention from her surrounding. Not to mention the particular pair of eyes on her back seemed to trouble her a lot more than others.

Sayuri's father, Hajime, put down his daughter only after he replenished the energy he lost without his precious princess.

"Ah, it feels really nice to return to Japan. I so missed this air."

Sayuri felt her father was exaggerating things, so she moved aside and introduced the person standing quietly until now.

"Dad....meet Yuu. Yuu, meet dad."

As Sayuri stepped aside, both men finally came face to face as Yuuta stood straight after detaching his back from the car, as he walked forward with a neutral expression currently on his face.

Hajime didn't miss how his daughter intimately called the boy, who stood just some inches shorter than him, still had a posture that made him wonder whether who was the adult here.

Yuuta extended his hand, which the other one took in the same manner before they were both introduced in a formal way.

"Yuuta Kiriya. It's nice to meet you, Hajime-san."

The older one squeezed the youngster's hand slightly beyond the etiquette line, but Yuuta's expression was unchanged as he let the man do whatever he pleased.

"Akane Hajime. Well, we will see the nice meeting part, first, carry my bag and put it in the trunk."

"Dad! The driver can do that!"

Sayuri flared in since it was unreasonable for her father to order something like that and especially to a person like Yuuta?!

Sayuri already was having bad chills about this meeting right off the bat.

"It's okay, Sayuri. I will get it for him."

Yuuta waited patiently before his hand was released as he walked toward the luggage and picked it up without much trouble.

In reality, Sayuri felt more uncomfortable than Yuuta as she fidgeted about what to do when her father suddenly called her.

"Come on, love. Get inside."

Pulling the door, Hajime urged Sayuri inside as the latter's eyes still traced Yuuta.

After putting the luggage inside, Yuuta walked forward and opted for the front seat beside the driver as it seemed he would come in between the loving parent-child duo.

"It had some precious thing inside. You didn't throw it rashly, did you?"

The stern voice of the man behind Yuuta made Sayuri, as well as the driver, stiff in fret since no one talks to Yuuta in this way. The driver has also seen how the young master behaves when someone acts arrogantly in front; that's why he was dead worried.

But contrary to their expectation, Yuuta spoke in a highly calm tone.

"Don't worry, Hajime-san. I have arranged it with the same thought in mind."

Hajime nodded stiffly as he kept his upright posture even inside the car.

From the rearview mirror, Sayuri was able to see Yuuta's face as she apologized to him with her eyes when he looked at her.

Yuuta steadily closed his eyes and nodded slightly to ease her discomfort since he really didn't mind anything at all.

The car began to move as Yuuta asked the driver, with the scenery outside continuously changing.

"So how is school Yuuta? I heard you got expelled recently?"

Sayuri's eyes went wide as she turned her head toward her dad and saw that his gaze was severely fixed on the rearview mirror, through which he glared at his possible son-in-law.

Sayuri wanted to raise her voice, but as Yuuta said before coming to the airport, she didn't have to act like she was trying to break the conversation for various reasons.

"Yes, my pictures of stealing question paper were published."

Despite already knowing about such a thing, Hajime pretended to be shocked as he said in disbelief.

"So you did such things too. Sayu, you better not apply to the same school for your own reputation. And also, Yuuta. Don't do such something in the future or forget about being with Sayuri."

Sayuri felt like cold water had washed her whole body as she stiffly glanced at the mirror and saw Yuuta inhaling a little deeper this time.

A more dreadful premonition hit her hard, but fortunately, Yuuta wasn't angry but was regulating his breathing.

"Yes, sir. I will make sure to become worthy of your precious daughter."

Fuck, he was definitely angry!

Sayuri had cold sweat dripping down her spine, with the only thought to run away from her emerging in her mind when her father suddenly received a call.

"Hmm. Sorry sweetheart, but I have to take this. Ah, hello Yamato...."

As he got busy in the conversation, Sayuri took out her phone and instantly sent a message to Yuuta, which the latter saw not so long after as he knew Sayuri was texting him.

Reading the content, Yuuta felt like laughing out loud, but he somehow held it in.

Sayuri: [ If you ask for my life as compensation after all this ends, then I will be the one to bring the best quality knife for you. Please bear with it, for now, Yuuta-sama. 。⁠:゚⁠(⁠;⁠´⁠∩⁠`⁠;⁠)゚⁠:⁠。]

_______________________

A/N: - Nervous Sayuri is adorable.

Anyway, if you are hyped for the next chap, then let me know~

41