Sayuri being bullied!
2.2k 6 47
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Hajime! How long it's been."

"How have you been, brother."

As the two men hugged each other, Sayuri and Yuuta saw the scene from a certain distance as Yuuta brought the luggage in front of him to drag it inside.

Sayuri tried to snatch the bag from Yuuta since she felt it was wrong to let him carry it, but Yuuta slapped her hand away.

"Why?"

Yuuta didn't reply since, for some reason, he was enjoying Sayuri's strange behavior contently. Even though it was such a trivial thing, Sayuri was getting bothered childishly about it.

Soon the greetings seemed to conclude as Yuuta's father invited his friend inside as well as the couple who was standing stiffly at their place.

"Why the awkwardness, you two? Come on."

Toshio was high-spirited since he met his friend after a long time, so the chance of him noticing his troubled expression of Sayuri was improbable.

"Let's go, precious daughter. Don't let papa wait for you."

Yuuta whispered before walking ahead, wholly ignoring the stunned expression of the over-reacting queen.

Sayuri stayed at her spot, unmoving, with her lips slightly parted. As she registered his words, her brows frowned as she stomped her feet with a pout and marched forward.

"Hmph!"

__..__

After entering inside, Hajime greeted the lady of the house as they settled on the couch while busily chatting about various stuff.

All three of them were high school friends, so their conversation was flowing quite naturally as they nearly forgot that their children were also in the hall.

Sayuri sat beside Yuuta, only inches apart from their shoulders, as she whispered in a low tone.

"Aren't you getting too carried away? What was that precious daughter and all?"

Yuuta's eyes were fixated on the front as he responded in the same whispering tone.

"I just said what I observed. Aren't you, your papa's little princess?"

Yuuta's teasing was now getting on her nerves!

She glared at him with a side glance as her ears getting heated because of the embarrassment she felt being called in such a manner.

No one dares to call her that!

"Come and bite me if you want. But are you sure you want to show your dad how 'well' we get along?"

Yuuta amusingly whispered since he felt it was a rare chance for him to see such reactions from Sayuri, and as he expected, she responded to him with a pout.

"Don't talk to me. I hate you."

Yuuta just smiled with a nod since he really didn't mind being hated by her, when suddenly he felt that there were some gazes being directed in their direction.

"*Ahem* You guys really do get along."

With a subjective cough, Hajime glanced at his daughter, who had a blush adorning her face that was undoubtedly because of something the boy beside her had said.

Mirai was looking at the pair with a charming smile on her face since before Hajime spoke, they were talking quite intimately(from her perspective), which was a good sign.

Toshio had a proud look since he liked how Yuuta was still behaving normally even though his father-in-law was in front.

"You think, Hajime-san? But Sayuri just said she hates me."

Sayuri's mouth parted in shock, as she never thought he would announce such a thing without hesitation.

Turning her gaze stiffly, she found that Yuuta was also looking at her with enjoyment oozing out of his demeanor.

"Ara~ Yuu-chan got disliked? Quite disheartening to hear~."

Mirai chimed in a lively tone as she found Sayuri utterly adorable as how she tried to speak in her defense but failed in the end.

"Huh? Did he do something, Sayu?"

Being asked like that, Sayuri became flustered before another attack got directed by Toshio.

"Yes, tell me, Sayuri, if he said something. I will punish Yuuta by myself."

Toshio spoke in a fake stern voice with a sharp glare at Yuuta as he amusingly followed his friend's trail and teased the blushing girl.

"Tell them, Sayuri, what made you hate me."

Even Yuuta wasn't siding with her and cornered her at such a critical point as he raised his brows while asking.

"I-um-I...."

Sayuri, being directed by so many gazes with anticipation to hear her answer got her face flushed to the point where one might suspect her suffering from a high fever.

After stuttering to utter a single syllable because of her current unfair surrounding, she nearly shouted her words.

"Don't ask me!!"

Saying so, Sayuri ran away from the reception since it was more than her tolerable capability.

Soon she heard laughter and giggles from the group, who must have enjoyed themselves by teasing such an innocent maiden like this.

No, it wasn't teasing. They bullied her!

Skipping the stairs, she darted inside her room before locking herself inside.

Sliding on the door, she sat on the ground before her palm covered her amber-red face as she tried to calm herself down.

Not anyone but Yuuta's smile and subjective smirk made her most bothered since she never expected that he could be so playful at times.

Soon after calming down, a smile curved on her lips, too, before she muttered under her breath.

'Just wait, Yuu. I will get back to you for this. Don't blame me for being merciless~.'

___________________________

A/N: - Yes, it's development. Don't ask whether it would be a harem or not since I would be taking votes on people's choices very soon. So choose your favorite as the story goes before you decide what to do.

Drop a comment~

47