What you guys are doing here?
685 2 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After the resort staff located them in their room, he asked them the preferable dinner time and directed them to the service landline, before he walked away.

Only Yuuta was hearing the explanation since after entering the room, Mio was fallen into a daze as she wordlessly started to explore the room which was at least ten tatami mats in size.

There was no extravagant decoration but just simple furnishing with a small centric tea table that had a basket of tangerines. There was a rectangular window opposite the entrance which gave a clear view of the hillside without any obstruction.

There were some posters and canvas paintings, enhancing the tranquility. And adding the fragrance of scented candles lighting at different corners made the room even more blissful and heavens-like.

Mio was…just mesmerized…

“You like the place?”

While gazing out of the window she felt Yuuta’s arm enwrapping her shoulder warmly.

Without turning her gaze, she leaned herself on the man before whispering in a satisfied tone.
“Love it.”

Mio had been in resorts before with her family but maybe it was the atmosphere or the person she came here with, but Mio felt this was different.

This sensation, this moment, everything was unreal for her even though she was standing at a place with her beloved at her side.

Yuuta already felt fulfilled as he saw Mio’s smile which gave him a plus point for planning this trip. Seeing the person you love, happy, might be the most sensational thing he has ever felt.

“I am glad.”

They stayed standing there wordlessly for quite a long before Mio got a call she reluctantly left his side to check the phone. She thought it might be from her mother but it was just a classmate of hers, but since she already broke their moment, Mio decided to pick up the call.

“I will be put for a minute. Do you need anything right now?”

Mio shook her head as she greeted the person on the other side.

Yuuta soon placed the bag in the wardrobe which was just on the left of the entrance, before he walked out of the room. He stayed there for a moment thinking about something before he took the step and approached the main reception.

It didn’t take him time to spot two figures arguing about something with the receptionist, gathering attention from the others.

They both had a small bag on their back and wearing some kind of winter stole over their head. The one on the right who had blue fabric covering her head was majorly talking and the white one was trying to moderate the conversation while trying to calm down her partner.

Yuuta for a second felt amused but his smile sent a chill down the spine of those who were able to witness it.

Walking with heavy steps he stood in between the two before draping his hand over the shoulders.

“Why don’t I provide you with some service, ladies?”

“Hiick!”

“Ah!”

Both of them yelped as they clearly realized to whom this voice belonged, evaporating the remaining vigor from their faces as they instantly turned stiff.

The receptionist was surprised to see how boldly this handsome young man approached the situation and after a small bow dragged the two problematic girls away.

The staff around could only sigh in awe at how easy it is for rich people to make connections but little did they know…

“What you guys are doing here?”

Dragging the two into the corridor, hidden from others' gazes, Yuuta asked in an impatient tone, as he crossed his arms in slight annoyance.

Both of them glanced at each other with tears building spontaneously in both of their eyes before they slowly took out their shrouds.

A pair of blues eyes adorned on an unblemished face with raven hair was exposed and on another side, a foreign beauty with almost the same eyes but the hair on a brighter platinum scale helplessly looked at Yuuta with apology written over her face.

“We….we are here to enjoy our trip?”

Despite knowing how futile it was, Chihiro tried to play safe and see if it miraculously works but as they both expected…

“Give me that crap and I will walk away right at this instance.”

“Ah! No…wait, Yuuta-kun!”

It was Sayuri who took a hold of Yuuta’s jacket as she saw him turning away from them.
The innocent Sayuri was in no mind to tell the lies that Chihiro has planned all the way when they were on the train as she instantly blurted the truth.
“We stalked you all the way since-“
“-Since we also wanted to enjoy the onsen, right Sayuri-san?”

Sayuri pursed her lips as she felt her hand being tightly held by Chihiro. Sayuri could do nothing but nod her head in agreement.

Yuuta wasn’t an idiot to not notice how cleanly they hid the latter half of the truth but he couldn’t comprehend the reason behind it.

He definitely was annoyed being interrupted in this so well-going trip with Mio and if it would have been anyone else he would have shooed them away, but these two…

Yuuta contemplated for a moment, thinking whether they could get any other room here so they wouldn’t disturb him and Mio but in the end, he shook his head.

He left that decision to his girl as with a defeated sigh he spoke in a tired tone.

“The last room on the left. Mio is there. I will join in some minutes.”

--------------------------------------------

A/N:- We are reaching the end but there would be after-stories and maybe some side chapters.

Drop a comment~

14