Caught?
737 5 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After returning to the hotel room, Yuuta went to the public onsen, and the three girls used the private onsens provided in the room.

"Ah...it was relaxing..." Chihiro sighed as she walked back into the room with a bathrobe around her body with nothing underneath. The other two also had similar clothing but they would soon change before Yuuta arrives.

Sayuri was helping Mio to dry her hair.

"You are growing your hair?" Chihiro asked since it was the first time since the middle high that Mio has let her hair grow past her shoulders.

"Yeah...I have a feeling that Yuu likes long hair."

Chihiro and Sayuri blinked in surprise before they glanced at each other. But soon they shook their heads and dismissed the self-appreciative thoughts.

In the first place, it was Yuuta who fell for Mio so he must have liked her short hair as well. No point in being optimistic there for the two girls.

"You should keep your hair short, Mio-san. It looks good that way." Sayuri complimented. It wasn't that Mio would not look good with long hair but her cheerful nature and bold personality are best suited with her style of short hair.

"You think so...hmm, well I would ask Yuu directly."

Chihiro made her way toward the centric table before she popped an orange juice she was carrying since earlier.

"I was intending to ask this for some time Mio...why are you letting us pursue Yuuta-kun?"

Chihiro asked in a casual tone even though she wasn't chill about this at all. It takes a lot from a girl to let other girls pursue her man, and when the said man was so perfect in every aspect, one could desire from a partner.

Sayuri was also extremely interested to hear Mio's response but to act natural she didn't stop her hand which was now combing Mio's hair.

Mio remained silent for a bit before she replied with a smile, "Truth be told, it took a lot from me to let you both go near Yuu since it isn't just him who loves me. I love Yuu more than anyone or anything as well."

This time Sayuri's movements faltered with her heart growing heavy as she heard Mio's response which was in her range of expectancy yet she felt regretful about it.

Chihiro felt similar emotions as well, hearing what kind of compromise her best friend made for Sayuri and Chihiro.

"Then why...?" Chihiro asked again.

"It's because I want to give both of you a chance to show Yuu how much you both love him. I do want to monopolize Yuu but knowing how you both also hold him dearly in your hearts, I would have felt being unfair if I would have kept him all for myself. Though if Yuu rejects you I would not pursue him anymore but if he comes to accept your feelings then we can look forward to making Yuu the happiest man in the world, correct?"

The silence that ensued in the room was heavy but not uncomfortable.

Both Sayuri and Chihiro were rendered speechless hearing Mio's words which sounded so genuine that they were pushed to tears.

To think Mio would be so kind to allow Sayuri and Chihiro to grow closer to Yuuta so they get their opportunity to confess their love for him...

In Sayuri and Chihiro's eyes Mio was nothing less than a Goddess who has allowed them to fetch their share of happiness in exchange for nothing.

"MIOOOO!!" With her eyes overloaded with tears, Chihiro made her way toward her friend before she embraced the girl tightly.

"Woah..." Mio was surprised but she held on to Chihiro as well.

She has barely seen Chihiro wailing like this before.

"Sayuri...you too?" Mio perplexedly asked as she felt tiny droplets falling on her shoulder. Visually confirming it, Mio saw Sayuri also had her eyes moistened up. Now this was startling to see the usually indifferent and least talkative girl who usually tends to hide her feelings within, crying like this.

"Seriously you two..." Mio tried to comfort them but she clearly wasn't good in such situations.

The three of them remained like this for some minutes before Chihiro separated herself from her friend with her nose already dyed red as she spoke in a slightly hoarse tone, "I must have expended my lifetime's worth of fortune to gain a friend like you. Seriously Mio, you are really my bestest friend."

"And me too, Mio-san. We haven't been friends for a long yet you sacrificed your time with Yuuta and gave us a chance to become his lovers. I don't...I don't know how I repay your kindness."

Mio was overwhelmed by the sudden admiration and gratitude these two were extending toward her. She panicked a little before replying in slight haste, "Wait...why are you guys thanking me yet... Yuu haven't accepted your feelings right?"

"And do you think I ever will?"

"!!!"

Silence.

Utter silence.

Like suddenly their souls have been extracted by the Grim Reaper the three girls got frozen at their spot.

No one other than one person could enter their room. And this voice was too familiar to deny it with someone else's.

For the first time hearing his voice, Mio didn't feel good about it, nor did the other two.

However, remaining frozen at their spot wouldn't change the reality so after mustering up her courage Mio turned her head to look in the direction of the source of the voice.

...only to feel even more tense than before.

'He...he heard all of it, no....?'

*****

A/N: - Drop a comment~

11