Chapter 93- Confession
784 18 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

More than shocked, Mio felt her heart being burdened by sorrow since the look Yuuta held for her clearly expressed disappointment.

Disappointment that Mio supported other girls to pursue him.

In her mind, Mio knew it was wrong and something Yuuta would never like. If it would have been him, then Yuuta wouldn't have even entertained the idea to see another man with Mio yet here she was, encouraging her friends to get together with the man, Mio always expresses her absolute love for.

There were cases where men had more than one wife in today's generations as well, but whenever Mio asked whether Yuuta would have anyone other than her, he always explicitly rejected the mere thought.

'This is bad...I don't like that look... 'Mio's heart sank and she knew if she doesn't do anything right now, Yuuta might end up breaking up with her.

This was no child's play but a serious and reasonable basis for him to hate her.

"Yuu...please listen to me first before you make any judgment."

Breaking the piercing silence, Mio got up from her seat before she walked toward Yuuta and grabbed his arm.

At least he wasn't avoiding her, and that was hefty enough for now.

She brought him to sit near the kotatsu before she knelt in front of him, aligning their eye level as she began to speak, "I know you must be feeling disappointed in me for doing something like this but you know me better than anyone. I do not want to live with the guilt of snatching away the man from those two girls who loved him as much as I do. I simply cannot, that's why I wanted to give them a chance."

Yuuta heard each of her words despite he knew what she was going to say all along.

The reason why Yuuta liked Mio in the first place was because of her considerate nature and how despite she liked Shio initially she was supporting Chihiro all the time.

Yuuta might be too possessive of Mio but he couldn't expect the same from her.

Sure she gets jealous at times and has scraped many love letters Yuuta has received, in the past. But when it came to her friends, Mio just seemed to be helpless.

Yuuta didn't speak to Mio, since he knew he might hurt her if he say anything at the moment.

Rather he turned toward Chihiro, before asking, "Since when?"

He did try to maintain his tone to the calm level but it came out a bit cold to make Chihiro and the other two shiver slightly in nervousness.

Regardless, Chihiro knew there was no escape from this. She has not only busted her secret and spilled everything in front of Yuuta but now because of her, even Mio was also pushed into a corner.

Without daring to look at his cold gaze, she spoke up in a low yet audible tone, "It...was when we came to your house for the first time. You said things that day... that no one has said to me... It made me feel happy...like someone has filled the hole in my heart...a-and before I knew I was already in love with Yuuta-kun."

She was barely holding herself from stuttering since despite not what she initially assumed, this was a confession nonetheless.

She has always sought Yuuta after that day. He has made her feel accepted. The void the absence of her parents has created slowly began filling with the warmth she felt from Yuuta.

The desire to be near him, to see him smile, to envelope herself in his presence and never let go, was so prominent and irresistible that Chihiro concluded her feelings for Yuuta without even realizing it.

She fell for him and she didn't even realize it for a lot while.

Despite under unnatural and unconvincing circumstances, Chihiro has madly fallen in love with the man who was currently looking at her with an icy gaze.

But actually, Yuuta was more angered by himself since despite knowing what could have led to Chihiro's route, he never paid much mind to it and did the same thing in one way or another that could gain the favourability of the main heroine.

'I subconsciously ruined the plot... '

Holding a sigh for later, he then turned toward Sayuri who had yet to lift her head before he asked the very same question, "And what about you, Sayuri? Didn't you hate me initially?"

As Yuuta remembered, Sayuri was the one who declared some certain boundaries despite they were engaged in the eyes of their families.

Well, of course, Yuuta wasn't going to do anything to her since he only had his eyes on a single woman, but still, it doesn't change the fact that Sayuri was a prideful woman to the core who could only love a man by her standards.

Sayuri remained silent for a bit, but soon she realized that this might be the only chance she had to confess everything she had for Yuuta.

With her silver lashes fluttering like a butterfly, she lifted her eyes to timidly look at the man, before she began to speak, "It was because Yuu-kun has always been so considerate and caring for me that I wasn't able to help. Either it was at times when I was missing my mom or wanted to convince my dad. When I was about to be assaulted by some goons, Yuu-kun appeared at that time as well. And there were many small instances that drew me toward Yuu-kun and only Yuu-kun. I couldn't even recall when it happened but it seems I...I have fallen in love with you."

'That's...a lot of reasons... ' Yuuta inwardly muttered as he realized that more than Chihiro, Sayuri had way more valid reasons to get attracted toward him.

Yuuta doesn't regret helping Sayuri any single time, nor does he repents his actions which uplifted Chihiro's spirit at times when she was depressed about her parents.

But the fact that his actions were meant to be done by the guy who currently was at his grandparent's house, enjoying his life in oblivion, tells how fucked up the situation Yuuta himself has created.

'Why didn't I realize... '

Yuuta remained silent afterward, making the other three bathed in sweat because of anxiety.

Finally, having enough, Mio spoke up as she brought her both hands and cupped Yuuta's cheeks.

"I know you are hurt that I let them chase you and provided them with the opportunity to confess their love, but it is what it is, Yuu. I won't defend myself by telling you any lie. I just didn't want to make a future with you where I had to live with any kind of burden. And regardless of your decision today, know this, I would never leave your side, ever. I have and ever would love you with all my heart."

All Yuuta could see was earnest feelings in her eyes which signified that her love hasn't lessened rather Mio was just being herself. Her tendency to look out for others never was out of order, rather it was Yuuta who brought up this scenario.

Looking at the other two, Yuuta knew they do also love him without any hidden intent. They just wanted to be with Yuuta, and they have already displayed their desire, bare and simple.

Now it all depends on Yuuta and how he wants to see himself from here on.

After what seemed like an hour or so, Yuuta finally parted his lips, raising the heartbeats of the other three as the words which came out made everyone shocked beyond belief.

"I...."

*****

A/N: - And the main story ends here.

Hahahahahaha!

There would be two scenarios I would be writing from this point with probably two chapters in each route.

It would be amusing to write a married Yuuta living a harem life with his three wives.

And also, the fluff of being solely devoted to Mio would be thrilling to bring out for you guys as well.

Just drop a comment if you are excited about the after-stories.

11