SS1: Sayuri being wife?
853 4 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It has been over a year since that night when Yuuta got to know about Sayuri and Chihiro's feelings toward him. It was really an eventful night for all four of them.

Chihiro and Sayuri didn't get enough time to tell him why their passion ignited for Yuuta since the said person barged into the place after eavesdropping on the conversation which Yuuta shouldn't have.

Regardless, after Mio affirmed that she would support whatever Yuuta decides and the other two girls made their point clear that how they couldn't live without him anymore, Yuuta took a decision that he couldn't have even thought of when he first transmigrated in this world.

Yuuta gave them a chance of six months. He thought trying to date them without having such feelings for them would break their stubbornness toward him..but he didn't know how marvelously wrong he was...

"We have done it over a dozen times already yet you shy away like this... " Lying naked under the covers Yuuta nudged the silver-haired girl who was reluctant to look at him after they did straight for four hours.

Even Sayuri's back of neck was covered with a red shade as she refused to turn to look at him. Even though it wasn't the first time she has done this and that with Yuuta, the innocent girl couldn't just get used to it.

"It's impossible for me to look at you, right now. Just assume I am a wall and ignore me. "With her eyes tightly shut Sayuri replied while trying to calm her wildly beating heart.

She has no idea how Chihiro and Mio manage themselves after seeing that excessively dashing and sexy side of Yuuta while mid-action, but Sayuri, generally takes a half-day break before she finally gets her mind out of it and properly face her beloved without shying away.

Sayuri just wanted to sleep somehow but when a warm arm enwrapped around her belly, the hope to calm herself down extinguished.

"If a wall could be this beautiful then I might never get enough of staring at it. " His hot great brushed on her neck as Sayuri felt his soft kisses trailing down her back.

Her body grew stiff before she finally turned to look at him with small tears accumulating at the corner of her eyes.

"Yuu-kun...bullying me... "Her nose was already red with her oceanic blue eyes shining brightly in the dim light as she whispered in a husky tone.

The adorable display of the girl was so tempting that Yuuta wasn't able to control himself from kissing her once again before another round of lovemaking ensued.

****

The next morning, since Yuuta's parents were out of the nation, Sayuri instructed every servant to return to their rooms after doing the chores since in the absence of his parents, Yuuta tends to go intimate any random moment and Sayuri didn't want to put an exhibition.

After the long night when they repeatedly expressed their love and showed their desire for each other, Sayuri woke up nearly at eight, an hour late than her usual routine.

Seeing the rare adorable side of the sleeping Yuuta, she couldn't help but take many pictures of him. Initially when she saw Chihiro practically having hundreds of his pictures, both Mio and Sayuri were weirded out. But now...

"*Chu* Sleep well... " Planting a small kiss on his cheek she walked out.

Tying her long hair in a bun, Sayuri wore the shrug over her shoulder. As she wished the mansion was empty as she made her way toward the kitchen.

She has learned numerous dishes past months with the help of her mother-in-law and learned to prepare what Yuuta likes.

"Though I wish he could at least take some cheat diet at times... " Sayuri herself was a fitness nerd but she also sometimes takes some break from her regular diet and eats something unhealthy.

But it was not the same for that man. Sayuri hasn't seen Yuuta skipping his workout or his nutritious meal a single day when he remains at home. While on the date he generally likes to order beverages and none of his girlfriends force him to eat something he generally doesn't prefer.

Keeping that in mind, Sayuri decided to prepare honey pepper chicken using the least amount of oil. Along with it, vegetable soup with a lot of herbs and freshly squashed orange juice. To help him replenish the energy she prepared a Spanish omelet.

Just as she was about to put the cooked omelet on the plate, she felt a pair of arms encircling her waist and some weight over her shoulder.

"Morning." His voice seemed a little groggy which told her that he wasn't fully awake yet. It was a rare sight to see him sleepy this late but considering that he had to move a lot yesterday since his parents were going out for a long trip and there was a school project as well, it was to be expected.

"Be careful." Sayuri reprimanded lightly her clingy lover before she carefully placed the food on the plate.

"It looks great...the food and the apron on you. It feels like we are a newly married couple. "

His whispers made her helplessly smile as a slight crimson hue tinted her white cheeks.

"T-There is nothing wrong in assuming us like that... " It took a lot but Sayuri allowed herself to be a little bold and teased him back but she wasn't prepared for his next assault.

"Is that so...then how about we have an addition to the family since we already are at it?"As he said, Yuuta rubbed her belly in a circular motion, indicating something which made her entire face flush.

"Y-YOU!" Sayuri turned with her volume raised but only for her outrage subdued as Yuuta suddenly planted his lips on hers.

As a cloud of smoke erupted above her head, her mood suddenly shifted feeling the familiar warmth over her lips.

Separating his lips from hers, Yuuta gave her a small smile before whispering in a soft tone, "I was just joking but not about that married couple part. You really look like my wife at the moment. A wife whom I love with all my heart. "

....despite it being early in the morning, Sayuri felt she was too exhausted by the intense passion she got targeted with.

In the end, Yuuta fed her breakfast before they went to take a shower together.

****

A/N:- I am planning to write two chaps with each heroine.

Drop a comment if you liked the chapter~

8