SS2: Sayuri being Sayuri…
1.2k 2 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It has been three years since Sayuri and Yuuta started going out.

Both of them were in college now and currently, since it was their vacation they decided to visit Sayuri's father.

Sayuri's father, Akane Hajime married his secretary Kyouko now Akane Kyouko, two years ago. Yuuta and Sayuri attended the wedding but since Yuuta was busy with his school and work he wasn't able to meet them after that and Sayuri—as being a diligent girlfriend—didn't leave Yuuta's side.

(A/N: - I forgot the secretary's name and couldn't find it. Comment down if you remember or find it somewhere. )

Mio and Chihiro were there to take care of Yuuta but still, Sayuri just...never wanted to leave Yuuta alone for fear that he might change his decision to date her.

Sayuri never talked about her insecurity to him but for the first two years, she has always been on edge that maybe one day Yuuta might realize that he didn't need her and maybe Chihiro as well in his life.

Thankfully, Yuuta fulfilled his promise and never broke up with her nor showed any signs that could signify that he was forcing himself into the relationship.

Yuuta was very gentle and caring toward her like he was toward Mio and Chihiro.

He even pursued Sayuri's father to get remarried or Hajime wasn't ready to allow any woman to be his wife until he didn't see Sayuri in a white dress—taking the vows.

Yuuta told him that it would take some years but he would definitely marry Sayuri after college graduation. The statement made Sayuri feel warm and Hajime, convinced.

"You are smiling a lot today. Anything special you want to tell me?" Holding hands with fingers intervened the couple sat in the private jet as Yuuta asked his girlfriend in a gentle tone upon seeing the soft smile not leaving her lips.

Their destination was Kingdoms where they would be meeting Sayuri's father and spend some days there.

Sayuri got a little embarrassed being caught smiling like a fool but she didn't turn her face away since she knew how much Yuuta loved her smiling face.

She wasn't boasting...yeah, well maybe she was.

"I was thinking of that night when I first came to your room. The talk about the contractual relationship and your terms."

Yuuta raised his brows as he also recalled that night when Sayuri arrived in his life. It was still vivid in his memory how arrogantly she behaved that night and soon after how pitiful she seemed when she told him about her circumstances.

"You know...not even my dad talked to me so coldly like you did that night."

Yuuta could not help letting his grin extend seeing the small bulge on her cheek. The urge to pinch her cheek emerged and Yuuta charged at it with his free hand.

"Ah...Yuu-kun! Y-You would ruin my make-up...s-stop it... "Sayuri closed her eyes as she felt her cheeks being played with.

Yuuta slightly pinched her tofu-like cheeks before he placed his fingers under her chin as he called out for her in a whispering tone, "Hey, look at me."

Sayuri slowly parted her eyes and turned her beautiful aquamarine eyes in his direction.

"Haven't I compensated for that already?"

Hearing his reasoning, Sayuri frowned slightly before she turned her head once again away from him, not ready to face the unreasonable lover of hers at all!

"Tha-That wasn't enough...and you played with my face right now as well...I didn't get compensation enough. "

Sayuri released her intervened hand and crossed her arms over her chest with a 'Humph'.

She generally doesn't behave like this but from time to time she also wants to be spoiled. Also, remembering how Yuuta threatened her that night made her a little annoyed as well.

She hoped that Yuuta would coax her but...

...

'Did he get mad...? ' The realization soon dawned upon her as she didn't hear anything from him at all.

Sayuri was about to turn toward him and say that it was all a joke when suddenly she felt a familiar warm hand making its way inside her top and encircling her waist like the person owned her.

Before Sayuri could have turned to look at him, her body was pulled into his arms as his breath hit her neck, sending a shiver down her back.

"Y-Y-Yuuta..c-curtain...draw the curtains... " Sayuri tried to warn him since there were flight attendants who could see them like this.

But Yuuta didn't bat an eye at her warning as he spoke in a flirty tone, "You asked for it. "

Yuuta planted a kiss on her neck and ear as he finished speaking, making Sayuri moan slightly by being targeted at her weak spots. Her face began heating up from the intimacy and his passionate kisses.

"You wanted compensation for scolding you...so here I am coaxing my little Sayuri and giving her all the attention she wants."

Though Sayuri was elated to be loved by her boyfriend, it surely wasn't a great place to do things like these so she once again stuttered while trying to not make any weird sound in between, "I-I was w-wrong....Y-Y-ah Yuu-kun doe-mmm~ doesn't need to comp-ahm~ compensate... "

(A/N: - I was wrong. Yuu-kun doesn't need to compensate. )

"But I want to show my lovely girlfriend how much ashamed I am~" Yuuta continued his assault making it difficult for Sayuri to remain seated properly as she began to melt in his arms.

He knew no one would dare pass by since he already sent a signal to the crew...but of course, he wasn't going to tell this to Sayuri.

"Yuuta...please..." Sayuri's moistened eyes and flushed pleading face worked like a pause button as Yuuta's movement suddenly came to an immediate halt.

Her eyes were half closed, and warm unsteady breathing left her red parted lips and the small droplets of sweat worked as a charm enhancer for the girl.

Sayuri was looking extremely hot yet adorable at the same time.

Yuuta didn't tease the girl anymore since he knows how much Sayuri gets embarrassed about things like these. Well, it was the same for Mio and Chihiro as well, but the former would just push him and run away and the latter would agree to any of Yuuta's requests if he asked twice despite the situation and Chihiro's own feelings.

Yuuta helped her arrange her dress before he called for some refreshments which Sayuri needed urgently.

She calmed herself down after a short while before she heard Yuuta saying something in a warm tone, "You know the circumstances under which I talked like that with you rudely at that time, right? "

Sayuri didn't think twice before she assured him, "Yeah, I know. Your love for Mio is something I and Chihiro could only admire and feel a little jealous about but in the end if not for her then I might never have been able to unite with the person I love."

Chihiro and Sayuri could never repay Mio for the chance she presented them with. How much Sayuri and Chihiro love and care for Yuuta, they have long accepted the fact that they could never be such a great woman as Mio.

Yuuta smiled at that before he held Sayuri's hand once again. They sure have gone through a lot and finally have stabilized a relationship where everyone is happy.

And Yuuta couldn't have asked for anything more from his life.

"I love you, Sayuri. "

"I love you too, Yuu."

****

A/N: - Tell me if I should write another SS for Sayuri.

Mio would be last since I would take a good amount of time and word count to write her happy ending.

Drop a comment.

5