Chapter 2: World of Origin
449 1 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ethan looked at the nodes of reality around his 'world'. It was a total of four nodes, one in each of the four sides of his world, as it was carefully designed to achieve this effect, 'I hope this can work. From what I have seen, 'Omnipotence' is the power to do everything. Creation, Destruction, Assimilation.'

Creation, in the literal meaning, was the power to create everything. Destruction is the opposite, as it is the power to destroy everything. 

His power is defined as 'Omniscience' and 'Omnipotence', but he's too weak, both in mind and body. As such, Ethan's power is actually limited, so he's only Omniscient and Omnipotent in theory. However, due to his own limitations, a new power was born within Omnipotence, which is the power to assimilate everything, allowing him to be Omnipotent and Omniscient within the location he assimilated.

'That seems to be convenient, but it is the result of my Omniscience, despite being limited by my own mind, searching ways to help me.' Ethan thought, it actually took him a long while to 'create' the new power. It's the power of Assimilation that would allow him to overcome his current problems, the 'plan' mentioned by the humanoid beings at the moon.

Taking a deep breath, Ethan extended his hands forward and 'touched' the first node of reality through 'Omnipotence'. In an instant, he was brought to a world of information, his mind being flooded by it. His 'Omniscience' was quickly absorbing the information, each node of reality contains the absolute secrets that compose the world: Time, Space, Matter and many elements still unknown to humanity.

'What a beautiful thing this is...' Ethan thought, feeling excited at the thought of this node of reality becoming his "property". Despite being something that made reality... real, it has no self-consciousness, nor could it defend itself from being assimilated by Ethan. It was something that only he could do due to his 'Omnipotence' assisted by 'Omniscience', each power depended on the other.

Even though it couldn't defend itself, this was still an extremely hard task for Ethan. His head was aching due to the huge input of information flooding his mortal brain, however, the first node of reality was assimilated after a period of time, and it made Ethan more relieved than ever. It was truly magnificent.

Within the location of the first node of reality, Ethan felt as if his power was infinite. To some extent, he was already able to use the power of Omnipotence to create and destroy anything and everything within that area, no information escaped his Omnipotence, 'What a wonderful feeling. It's not truly Omnipotence and Omniscience, but this is perfect for now.'

After resting for around an hour, Ethan went for the second node of reality. It was much easier after adapting to the first node of reality, but each node of reality wasn't exactly the same, each information had an infinitely small difference. Then, he went for the third and fourth node of reality.

The whole proccess took a total of eight hours, as he rested more after each node of reality. His 'Omniscience' allowed him to perfectly calculate the amount of time needed for each rest, allowing him to achieve perfection in the Assimilation of the nodes of reality.

After the four nodes of reality were assimilated, an even bigger amount of information was absorbed, as together, they composed the 'reality' of that ant-sized world. It truly made him tired, so he immediately went to sleep.

He slept for 12 hours. Waking up, Ethan immediately went out of the house and looked at the assimilated nodes of reality, 'This is a piece of reality owned by me. Only in that piece of reality, can I truly achieve Omniscience and Omnipotence, being the only 'god' of that place.'

Of course, he wouldn't stupidly think of himself as a god. Ethan just wanted to create that world to deal with his problems, and it was time to start with his plans, 'First, I'll need to adjust that space. It's very good that there's already a ready-made world where I can take resources and save power.'

By taking seawater and filling the ant-sized ocean with it, he wouldn't need to create it himself. Same goes for every other resource needed for a complete world. Ethan's consciousness quickly felt every single detail of the four nodes of reality, the time, space and matter within it. 

Before starting to shape the ant-sized world, Ethan manipulated the space around it. He didn't want to have the humanoid beings at the moon spying on his things, according to his calculations, the probability of the humanoid beings discovering it if he didn't intervene was extremely high. In an instant, from an outsider's view, it was as if there was just a barren land within that piece of reality.

'Very good. Now, it's time to change the "settings" of that world. Under normal circunstances, living beings will have extreme difficulty to evolve their species, so within that piece of reality, the chance of evolving is way higher. The time within it will also be changed, I'll adjust it accordingly. Should I make some kind of internal system to manipulate that piece of reality easily...?' Ethan smiled lightly, his thoughts flashing quickly in his mind.

'Now that the basic settings were made, let's start shaping the world. I don't want them to live in a plain world, so let's make it spherical, floating in the air.' With a wave of his hand, the ant-sized world went from flat to spherical. It floated beautifully in the air, an ant-sized sun and moon were created based on the solar system that Earth is located.

Its temperature was, obviously, much weaker than the real temperature of a sun. It was, however, just enough for an ant-sized world.

The power of Omnipotence and Omniscience were played perfectly after the four nodes of reality were assimilated, allowing him to truly create everything, destroy everything and know everything within that piece of reality. 

There was no energy loss while creating it, as if his energy was infinite. Ethan sighed while looking at the beautiful, ant-sized world, 'The next and last step is the easiest, the creation of life. I'll make some spores that can evolve towards different directions, one based on the body and one based on the mind.'

As someone who had Omniscience since his very birth, Ethan knew the existence of Mind Power. It was a power derived from humans themselves, and also present in the air they breath as 'Energy'. They could develop their own Mind Power and absorb 'Energy' from the air if they use the correct method, though in the current age, most humans didn't even know it existed.

Energy could also be used to strengthen the body, its existence being the origin of ancient martial artists called 'cultivators'. Ethan had spent a considerable amount of time researching it, but due to his own particularity, he couldn't develop his Mind Power or strengthen his body. According to his knowledge about it, his Mind Power is very unique due to Omniscience, so he couldn't develop his Mind Power carelessly or it would have negative effects instead.

And just when he decided to strengthen his body, Ethan awakened the power of Omnipotence, making his body unique as well. As such, he decided to take the route of creating a world full of ant-sized beings who could use Mind Power and strengthen their bodies, using them to study both ways closely. 

In the air around him, a few spores invisible to ordinary eyes floated quietly. Though Ethan couldn't actually use Mind Power or Energy, in this space, he is a god-like being, as such, he naturally could make special spores. One was oriented to Mind Power evolution, one was oriented to Energy evolution and one was oriented to both Mind Power and Energy evolution.

Afterwards, Ethan multiplied each spore and launched them randomly throughout the ant-sized world. Aside from setting their route of evolution, he didn't plan to interfere in their evolution, nor was he planning to predict their future species.

Time set to 100 million years inside, 1 day outside.

'The internal system is working perfectly. Now, I just need to look at the logs so that my Omniscience doesn't keep updating me every single instant.' Ethan thought with a small smile, the internal system of that piece of reality has two functions: Change Time, World Log.

One allows him to change time without needing to do it himself and the other keeps him updated through a log, it's that simple.

The spores sent by him were quickly evolving.

'This world is the first, and also the world that will help me to start developing my personal strength. Its name will be World of Origin, all-beings come from it, all-beings evolve from it.' 

Overlooking the World of Origin, Ethan's lips curled up slightly, ''Well, well. I wonder what surprises you'll bring me, my creations...''

Hello, my dear readers! The internal system is similar to a information-only system, meaning that it'll just show information based on its setting. Don't worry, this is not a system-based novel, but a novel based on Ethan himself, his power to see everything, do everything, be everything. I hope that you guys are enjoying the novel as much as I'm enjoying to write it! Don't forget to leave a like on the chapter, a rating and to recommend the novel to your friends! Many thanks and greetings from your honest and hard-working author!

9