Chapter 11
92 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yang: Imagine. Imagine. Imagine...

 

Yang was sitting still with his eyes shut, and he was concentrating. While he was focused, a weak, barely visible blue aura appeared around him, and it was covering his whole body like an extra layer. He was sitting like that for minutes until a sudden burst of wind erupted from him. The force was weak but was visible since the grass around him was pushed by it.

 

Yang: So this is what "breakthrough" means... nothing extraordinary, I just feel a bit lighter.

 

Yang opened his eyes and was surprised that it was already evening, and he started to feel that it was really night, for he was freezing.

 

Yang: What the... was I this focused?

???: Thank you for helping me out brother, I will be sure to replay you for your kindness!

Yang: Xiu? I thought he was knocked out after our match... but since that sect master possessed pills similar to that of a painkiller but with instant effects, could he have taken something like that?

 

Yang sat back down pretending to be cultivating, and he waited. Very soon, two men appeared; one of them was Xiu the other one was a bit shorter than Xiu but was well built. Both of them were wearing an extra layer of dark cloths with a hoody which they used to cover their faces.

 

Once Xiu noticed Yang sitting on the ground, he nodded to his friend, and the two of them quietly walked closer. Xiu's friend stopped and looked around, but Xiu walked close, very close, and wanted to punch Yang, but his fist was caught by Yang.

 

Yang: Next time you want to sneak up on anyone, you should be silent; talking on the way here was a foolish mistake.

Xiu: Hah, even if you noticed us, you can't defeat us. Zugoh is much stronger than me; he is about to reach Foundation Conception 4!

Zugoh: I have no grudge against you, Yang, but I have been asked, and I shall help my brother in need.

Yang: I see how it is.

 

Yang stood up and tightened his grip on Xiu's fist to the point Xiu where Xiu tried to free his hand from Yang's grip and was about to kneel down from the pain.

 

Zugoh: Let go of my brother!

Yang: K.

Zugoh: "K"?

 

Yang let go of Xiu's hand and punched his chest with great force. Xiu slid away and was struggling to breathe normally for having his ribs cracked and pushed a bit deeper than they should be.

 

Yang was staring at him the whole time, and he saw that since the moment Xiu was punched, all of the red dots that were previously visible, vanished and his entire skeleton turned red.

 

Yang: Now I get what that strange red dot means... Hitting that area is optional for it is either unprotected or weaker than other areas or just could result in favourable outcomes; for me, that is... that is why there is at least one on one's face.

 

Yang slightly bent backwards, and how lucky he was. Were he a second late, he would have been kicked in the face by Zugoh. Yang, while being leaned back, looked at Zugoh and noticed his red dots. He had two on his skull; nose and forehead. And he also had one between his legs.

 

Yang: Oh... it will not be a fight, rather a torturing slaughter.

 

Yang kicked at his newly found perfect target... and goal. He put most of his strength into that one kick because he thought that he needed more significant impact to achieve an acceptable level of damage. The force lifted Zugoh from the ground.

 

Yang could hear a slight cracking sound after he kicked Zugoh. Then the defeated Zugoh fell down before being able to give out a single sound. Zugoh remained on the ground, and he was shaking a bit.

 

Yang: It seems it was overkill... At least you can still be a godfather.

Xiu: Bas-tard!... Do... You know... Who he is?! You will... Regret... What you... Have done!!

Zugoh: Aaah

 

Zugoh gave a quiet moan but did nothing. So then Yang walked over to Xiu and grabbed his hair, and pulled him up.

 

Yang: I will give you one last chance, but the next time you want to get revenge, I will not be as kind as today... I will not only break one of your legs.

Xiu: W-what?

 

Yang stomped on Xiu's left leg.

 

Yang: It seems I didn't manage to break it.

Xiu: Wait, please... let me

 

Yang stomped on Xiu's leg once again, but this time he unleashed all of his strength, breaking Xiu's leg. Xiu wanted to scream out loud, but Yang grabbed his throat, and no sound came out.

 

Yang: I just can't have that.

 

Behind Yang, Zugoh was slowly standing up with shaking legs; at the same time, Yang let go of Xiu and turned around and pointed at Zugoh with a serious and angry expression.

 

Yang: Take your BROTHER and leave. I don't want to see your face here again.

 

Zunogh: Y-yes, of course...

 

His sound was shaking and was of a higher pitch. He made his way to Xiu and helped him up, and the two of them left.

 

Yang: Finally, some peace... I hope I can stay in peace for at least a few weeks; I have to adjust my mentality to this new world.

 

Yang went back to his previous place to cultivate further.

 

Yang: I can't wait to reach Foundation Conception stage three...

 

4