Chapter 17
60 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After Tirips entered Yang's body, he fainted and found himself in that black world with the blue skeleton. He was looking at the skeleton, but now he didn't feel anything, and he could move perfectly fine without feeling restricted.

 

Yang: What happened? Why am I back in this nightmare?

???: Nightmare? I don't think so.

 

Yang looked around, and he noticed something that was beyond his expectation and comprehension. The moment he turned around, he almost headbutted Tirips, who was standing right behind him. Once tirips was this close, he could clearly see the difference in height they had. Tirips was a bit taller than Yang. Yang just barely reached Tirip's forehead.

 

Yang was terrified but initiated a punch aimed at Tirips' head, but his fist went right across its target, deforming Tirips' head, and once he pulled his fist back, the face of Tirips' restored itself.

 

Yang: Just what the hell are you, and what do you want?

Tirips: What I want... that is a hard one. I think I don't know, but I want to follow my instincts and orders.

Yang: What orders?!

Tirips: You are not authorised to be enlightened about that information!

Yang: Not authorised? What are you talking about?

Tirips: Don't bother asking; I will not tell you! AS for your other question, I am a "fluqoid". In other words, I am a liquid; thus, physical attacks have almost no effect on me.

Yang: But durion our fight...

Tirips: I just followed my orders. If I were using all of my skills, you couldn't have even touched me properly.

Yang: Then tell me, what is this place? I remember once coming here, but this is too strange for my comprehension.

Tirips: It seems you are relatively uncultured. You are currently in your knowledge sea. Or, to be more precise, your soon to be knowledge sea. You are miles behind reaching the stage in which you will "get" your knowledge sea. And seeing that you don't even know what knowledge sea is, it is not worth telling any further for you lack the fundamental principles to understand anything.

Yang: Well... that is true, I guess. And why... why did you become so friendly?

Tirips: As I have already said, orders and obligations. But I think it is time for you to wake up.

Yang: Wait, I still have many q...

 

Tirips touched Yang's forehead, and everything around Yang vanished, and the next thing he saw was a room's roof which was made of wood. He felt that he was in bed and in a comfortable one. His whole body was bandaged, even his face, so his movements were limited.

 

Yang looked around in the room, and the first thing he noticed was Mig. She was sitting on a chair but rested her head on his bed and was fast asleep. The room he was in was a smaller one and with few pieces of furniture. On his left, a table stood, and on it, a few mugs were placed. There was a single chair next to the table; Mig was probably using the pair of that chair.

 

The room also had a giant window which was located in front of the bed, and the view was pretty great for Yang could see a massive mountain in the distance; also, the sun was just about to pass the mountain's peak. Yang quietly stood up from the bed and walked to the window and from that looked back at the room. The dor was not far from the table, and a bucket of water was under the bed. The bucket had a piece of cloth on its rim.

 

Surprisingly for Yang, Mig was wearing the same robes as the sect master, and Dong wore. Yang turned around and stared at the mountain.

 

Yang: What a breathtaking scene!

Tirips: I know, right?

Yang: What the? Where are you?

Tirips: I am within you, so I see what you see.

Yang: Great.

Tirips: You don't seem so thrilled after learning that.

Yang: Why would I be thrilled??!! Not long ago, you wanted to kill me!

Tirips: That is in the past; focus on "now" instead.

Yang: But...

 

Mig woke up, and with still blurry vision, she grabbed the cloth, put it into the bucket of water, squeezed it to get rid of the excess water, then put it gently onto the pillow. Yang couldn't help but giggle at the event he witnessed.

 

After Mig placed the wet cloth on the pillow, she started to search for something on the bed with still barely opened eyes, but her eyes shut open once she couldn't find what he was looking for. Her tiredness and sleepiness instantly vanished, and shock appeared on her face until he noticed the giggling sounds that were coming from the window.

 

She instantly looked where he heard the sounds coming from, and he saw Yang standing and laughing. She looked at the cloth she placed on the pillow, and her cheeks got a tiny bit red, but she didn't hesitate and ran up to Yang and hugged him tightly.

 

Mig: I thought you died! Do you know what condition you were in??!!

Yang: Well, I sort of know because I felt everything that happened in the dungeon

Tirips: I think I will leave you lovebirds alone... At least for now

Yang: Fuck off! You are the cause of this!

Tirips: An ordinary man would be happy if a girl were to be worried about him?

Yang: Yes, I know, but I will have you know I do have a girlfriend; thus, I do not want to be treacherous!

Tirips: Wow, I didn't expect you to have one.

Yang: Thanks a lot; how kind of you to say so!

Mig: Yang, did you just say "dungeon"?

Yang: Yes.

Mig: But these things are called cracks in space or dimensional cracks

Yang: Well, I call them dungeons.

Mig: Whatever you call them, please don't be so reckless next time; you could have easily died.

Yang. I don't want to disappoint or scare you, but if I didn't do what I did, I would have died definitely... Right Tirips?

Tirips: Who knows... Maybe?

4