Chapter 19
47 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yang was focused on the book that he found interesting. He read the book relatively quickly and learned many new things regarding the information he was searching for: "Contract". Also, he managed to learn how to go back to his unmatured knowledge sea, and he was having a conversation with Tirips.

 

Yang: So basically, I will have to find and kill magical beasts to get low-level materials...

Tirips: To be more precise and make it easier for you, you need to kill a few tier 1 wolves for their teeth and a bear for their claws.

Yang: Then I have to ask an artefact refiner... or I could try doing it as well, to combine them to make a Soul Curving equipment...

Tirips: Yes.

Yang: I feel like I read something in another language... I don't get anything, yet after I have read those other manuals, I have learned many things and somehow understood them a bit.

Tirips: I presume you want me to give you some sort of explanation...

Yang: Of course. How on earth did you manage to guess my thoughts?

Tirips: Your sarcasm is starting to get irritating.

Yang: Sorry.

Tirips: uhh...Fine... The item, Soul Curving equipment, is a piece of equipment, who would have guessed, and it is responsible for collecting souls of deceased people if they are weaker than the wielder of said equipment. Also, there are other criteria that must be met, but I will explain that later.

Yang: You know awfully lot about "Contract"... why didn't you tell me earlier you know so much about it?!

Tirips: First of all, you never asked ME to tell you about it; secondly, if you are not interested in the details, I won't force you to listen; I can always keep the info to myself.

Yang: Sorry, please continue!

Tirips: Back to its creation. You will need to kill a few tier 1 magical beasts, namely "Darhn Wolves" and "Brown Eyed Bear". To create a piece of equipment, you will need four wolves and their teeth and one bear. But there are a few problems.

Yang: What are those problems?

Tirips: The first one is that only a top-ranked master would be able to start making it with a low probability of success, but they are abnormally expensive to hire, and I don't think they would accept a job like this. But there is another way. Although the chance of success will be lower, I could also forge that one, but that would mean that after an attempt, you would be out for a few days, but your cultivation would increase.

Yang: Well, the second option is the only one possible for the time being, so I presume I have to kill dozens of those monsters to ensure that the equipment can be crafted successfully, right?

Tirips: Yes, but they are not easy to find, and they usually come from dungeons, so raiding a dungeon with those monsters would be your best shot.

Yang: Great... just what I wanted to hear; I thought I could get away from dungeons for some time. By the way, now that we are talking about dungeons, were you not in one as well?

Tirips: Yes, I thought that was obvious.

Yang: Then how do you know so much about the outside world?

Tirips: I can't tell you that. Be happy I am helping you this much.

Yang: I am thankful for that, but I still don't understand you.

Tirips: DoN't let it bother you.

Yang: Fine! I think it is time for me to go out and meet that person; I guess having solidified my cultivation level to this level should be enough, I am ready.

Tirips: As I said, I will help you with this fight... because you are still too weak and even worse... inexperienced when it comes to fighting.

Yang: Hey, I learned how to handle swords, spears and even bows and guns.

Tirips: But you do not have a weapon this time.

Yang: You are right! Thank you for helping me

Tirips: Hm... I am only doing this because I am bored.

 

Yang closed his eyes, and he concentrated, and soon he found himself back on his bed. He stood up and wanted to step forward, but he got extremely dizzy and was about to fall and also couldn't move properly. His body started to fall, but suddenly his own body stood back up from the falling position.

 

Yang: What the hell, why can't I move??!!

Tirips: I told you that I would help you, so... I am in control of your body now!

Yang: What?

2