Chapter 30
20 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After Yang was pulled into the gate, he was transported into a small room, and before he could have seen anything else, he was slammed to the ground. The moment he landed, he grabbed the chain, but it vanished the moment he touched it.

 

Yang looked around and noticed a man wearing nothing but underwear. The man seemed human but was very pale and greyish. He had two swords in his hands. Each was similar to the chains, and they also gave off a red aura.

 

Yang quickly looked around the room, but he could only see a door covered with a red aura and nothing else. The man on the other side of the room spun his blades around the threw them at Yang. As the swords were flying, they drew a chain behind them connected to the man's hand.

 

Yang jumped away, but the man closed his hands and swung his chained blades around. The blades were aimed at Yang, and as they travelled, they were slightly pulled back.

 

Yang: What is this ability?!

 

Yang was about to duck, but the blades changed the way they were flying, and they were impossible to evade for Yang, so he brought his hands up to protect his head, and the blades hit his arm, cutting till his bones, but not damaging his bones.

 

The blades were stopped by Yang's bones, but they stuck inside Yang's arms. The man tried to pull them back, but he dragged Yang along with his weapons. Yang Grabbed one of the blades with his other hand, pulled it out of his hand then threw the blade back at the man. As for the other blade, Yang pulled that one out as well, but he didn't let that one go and started pulling.

 

The whole weapon in Yang's hand crumbled and vanished and reappeared in the man's grip. The man started spinning hem and launched both of them Yang, who instantly wanted to grab them, but they were too fast and hit Tom in the forehead. The swords bounced off of his skull, but he got dizzy and couldn't see clearly.

 

Yang: What the hell is up with this?! How did I survive this? Could my skeleton truly be indestructible?

 

Yang was slowly regaining his vision, but still, he dashed forward and wanted to punch the man, but the man blocked his fist with the blunt side of his weapons, but still, he slid back.

 

Yang: Finally, a hit!

Man: Defier must perish!

 

The weapons of the man vanish, and he uppercuts Yang, but the hit Yang instantly retaliated by punching the man in the nose and sending him into the wall. The man's nose started bleeding, but the moment he hit the wall, he dashed back at Yang with full force and punched him.

 

The two punched and hit the other in the head and, but both of them glared back at each other, the man with glowing red eyes; Yang with glowing blue eyes. Yang was using his special eyes.

 

Yang could see that the man had his red dots on their elbows and knees, but he had no text above his head.

 

Yang: What the hell? This is new! Alright... Let's concentrate on his weak points.

 

The man proceeded with another attack, but Yang evaded and wanted to grab his hand; unfortunately, the man was faster and could pull his hand back in time.

 

Yang: Concentrate! Focus!

 

Yang punched the man's chest, but he didN't use all of his strength; he was waiting for his opponent's reaction. The man grabbed Yang's fist and wanted to deliver a straight punch to Yang's face, but Yang smiled. He grabbed his own and the man's hand at the same time with his free hand with all of his might. Then he twisted his hand, jumped up and kicked the man's elbow after getting punched.

 

The man's elbow was destroyed, and Yang landed on his back, but he smashed the man to the ground and jumped on top of him, and unleased dozens of powerful punches aimed at his face. With each punch, the force of Yang's punch increased, and when he stopped to calm down, he saw that the man's head was completely smashed into the ground, and most of the room was covered with blood.

 

Yang: FINALLY!!

1