Chapter 31
18 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yang got off of the corpse and sat down.

 

Yang: What the hell is going on today?! Why does everyone want to kill me?

 

Yang looked at the door, and he noticed that the aura around it was slowly fading away.

 

Man: Defier shall perish... Survived, you have, but many challenges are to come soon... Take back your axe you can. Farewell, Defier!

Yang: What the hell??!!

 

The man's body cracked and turned to dust, and within the dust laid Yang's axe. And before Yang could have moved, a light blue mist came from the dust and entered Yang's ring.

 

Yang: So this is how it works... strange...

 

Yang picked his axe up and walked to the door, which lost its red aura. Yang slightly opened the door and took a quick peek outside but quickly shut the door close. Outside he saw at least a hundred men standing in a giant garden which was surrounded by a large wall. The wall had a large gate on the other side, but that was also engulfed in a red aura. Also, in the centre of the garden stood a statue. The statue represented a child holding a gem the size of their head, up in the air with both hands.

 

Yang: I need to calm down for that one and rest a bit.

 

Yang sat down and started cultivating, and as he was focusing, he got dragged back to the same place where his blue skeleton was. The area was still black, but a tiny blue orb emitting some mist was floating above the structure.

 

Yang: Is that the soul of that previous man? I must get ready!

 

Yang woke up and finished cultivating, stood up and then readied his axe. He opened the door and rushed out.

 

Men: Defier must die!

 

All of the men outside started running towards Yang, and Yang started running as well. The moment he got close to one, he cleaved him into two. The halves fell, and the same mist came from the body and entered Yang's ring. However, a red mist came down from the sky, entered the corps, and the man's two parts reattached and became one again, and he was good as new.

 

Yang: What the fuck are these guys? They seem weak, but they can revive? Will it be a trial of endurance?

 

Yang started slicing his opponents, but they just kept on standing back up as if nothing had happened. Yang was slowly losing ground and was overwhelmed by the sheer number of opponents. Although they didn't do much harm to Yang, they had great numbers.

 

Yang was completely surrounded, and his movements were restricted. The opponents punched him rapidly, so Yang could barely hit them, but a single slice was enough to kill them, but they stood back up instantly.

 

Yang: I must get away!

 

Yang smashed his axe into the ground with all of his might, generating a powerful, blue wave of energy that pushed or blew everyone around him away. Some even died in the process, but just like before, they revived.

 

Yang: I am so hungry and tired! I must get somewhere safe!!

1