Chapter 2
347 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It was late at night, I stumbled up the stairs to get my apartment. This building has a nice atmosphere, it feels the same from when I first started living here.

Huh, this feels strangely familiar. It’s almost like I’ve done this before. I bet it’s the lack of sleep affecting me.

I hastily put the key in the door and pushed the door op-

Wait.

Why is the door to my apartment already unlocked?

Quietly, I crept inside the apartment. It looked untouched but a few things were out of place. Noticeably, the blanket on the couch was missing. On edge, I entered my room.

There was a figure in my bed who was probably sleeping. I quickly looked over the scene but the figure started moving. The intruder instantly became alert and started looking for something.

I have to go for it.

I ran for the taser conveniently placed on the nearby desk but the intruder rushed to it and got it first. The taser was held inches away from me as the intruder started to speak.

“Who are you? What are you doing in my house?” (Intruder)

“That’s what I should be asking you!”

My eyes darted around the room looking for something to defend myself with. A chair could definitely hold him back. Maybe I should throw a book at him. The mirror nearby might be effective as we-

...Who’s that in the mirror? It looks like there’s someone with long black hair and blue eyes in the same room as me.

I waved my hand and the figure in the mirror waved back.

“What the hell are you doing?” (Intruder)

I can’t believe it. The person in the mirror is definitely me. This can’t be happening, this has to be a dream right? There’s no way I’d become a girl...

Wait a minute, isn’t there something else I should be paying attention to right now?

ZZZZZzzttttt

...

4