Chapter 3
351 3 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

This is just bad luck, right? Why today instead of any other day? How did she even get in? I mean, I made sure that the door was lo-

Oh wait. I didn’t.

It should probably be fine now. The intruder was already tied to a chair with some zip ties I found on the floor. I went ahead and closed the door so no other suspicious individuals could enter my apartment.

From behind, I heard the chair fall over.

“Hey, could you help me get back up?” (Intruder)

Reluctantly I pushed the chair up. A phone fell out of the intruder’s pocket. It looked extremely similar to my phone, the intruder didn’t notice though.

“Alright so how do I explain this? You and I look eerily similar to each other.” (Intruder)

“...Did you hit your head on the floor too hard? We look nothing alike, you’re a girl and I’m a boy.”

“Exactly, I’m you but I turned into a girl. Does that make sense? I could tell you things that only you would know.” (Intruder)

“That doesn’t make sense at all. You’re lucky that my phone is dead because I can’t call the police.”

“Well I know a lot about you, your full name is Jack Smith, you were born on August 8, 2003. You are a sixteen year old who was forced to stay here in order to finish high school while your parents moved because of their jobs. Your parents pay you money and you use it to continue funding your lazy lifestyle.” (Intruder)

“Yeah? That’s like basic knowledge that most people know about me.”

“The last time you watched hentai was three days ag-“ (Intruder)

“Ok, I get it. You really are me. But I’m too tired for this, how about we continue this in the morning?”

Truth is, I just want to get out of this dream. In the morning I’ll wake up and this probably will have never happened.

“Before you go to sleep could you get me a pillow? I’m going to sleep as well.” (Intruder)

“Sure.”

I walked into my room, grabbed the least comfortable pillow and went to put it behind the intruder’s head.

“...Thanks” (Intruder)

I plopped onto my bed and closed my eyes.

...

And like that, I fell asleep for the second time.

4