Chapter 1: You are Meeting Your Milkmaid
4.5k 2 44
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hi! Welcome to the first real chapter. Since here the story gets moving and we meet our MC.

I've put up a glossary with everything from the two preludes, but tbh you should be good to go. 

Morning had come for Tatiana Lever.

It had come to claim her time and her energy. To drag her from the warmth and comfort of her attic bedroom and thrust her into the chores and labours that it demanded of her. Sunlight had not accompanied the morning. Sunlight was many hours away.

But there was always something in Tatiana that reminded you of the sun. The golden flowing curls of her long blonde hair. The light sprinkling of freckles on her face. The celestial magnificence and roundness of her huge 36J tits.   

There was perhaps a little sunshine wherever Tatiana Lever went, so there was a some of that sacred solar warmth between the folds of her bedsheets as she roused herself to consciousness and slowly took in the world.  

Her little brother's dick was hard against her ass.

She smiled. They often woke up together like this. She knew it was just for comfort. Nikola wasn't trying to be lewd. He was just trying to cuddle up for some affection and peace.

He was sleeping cutely behind her, his left arm thrown limply over her waist.

She knew if their mama had still been alive then Nikola would have climbed in bed with her in the night and his little pee pee would be pressed between her buttocks that morning and not Tatiana's.

All the same, Tatiana rolled slightly to the side. Shifted her weight so that her brother's morning erection no longer lay suggestively along the crack of her ass, but just pushed up against the softness of her right buttcheek. That was better. With his dick pressed there that felt more like two siblings cutely snuggling, and not like that naughty pee pee was trying to get in between her cheeks.

With her brother's wang now in a safe, chaste position, Tatiana pushed her body back closer against his, pushed that soft asscheek against his hard little dick, and sighed contentedly.

The day ahead, like every day, would be gruelling work. But Tatiana Lever loved her family.

She loved her careworn, broken-hearted father, Dabney.

She loved her needy, bisexual little brother, Nikola and his silly little penis.

She still loved her mother, even though she had abandoned them all last year by dying of a medieval shitting disease. 

Yes, Tatiana loved them all. But she wished that it did not fall to her to do most of the work on the small dairy farm where they lived.

Her father Dabney would do more of the work, but he was too broken-hearted and careworn.

Her little brother Nikola would do more of the work, but he was usually too exhausted from having his blood drained in the night by his vampire lover.

Her mother would do more of the work, but she had died last year from a medieval shitting disease.

Everyone had an excuse, so it fell to Tatiana Lever to keep the farm running. Which she did well and without complaining because she was a really good girlie. Today, like every day, Tatiana would respond to the morning's arrival by getting out of bed, stepping into the world, and making it a better and brighter place with hard work and pretty smiles. Everyone in the village had cares and worries, and everyone's cares and worries would seem lesser when they saw Tatiana's butter-yellow curls and big jiggly tiddies bounce merrily along.

She rolled over in bed to face her brother and those big tiddies flopped into place between them. She booped him gently on the nose. 

"Good morning, sleepyhead," she said. 

"Good morning, mommy," said her brother.

Tatiana chuckled. Best to let him sleep. If Nikola had got into bed with her last night, that probably meant that earlier in the night he'd been visited by his vampire lover. The rest of the family had never met the village's Burgrave, the notorious vampire Chevoy Vash, but they knew that he had taken a shine to young Nikola. 

This was why Tatiana now had the attic bedroom. She had swapped with Nikola to make it easier for the dark vampire lord to appear at his window in the dead of night. That had been problematic when Nikola had the attic room because it had no windows.

No windows for the Burgrave Chevoy Vash to appear at come the stroke of midnight, pass through, and commit his unholy vampiric acts of lust.

Nikola said he enjoyed Chevoy Vash's unholy acts of vampiric lust, but they always left him feeling exhausted and a bit emotionally weird afterwards. Some nights the Burgrave would feed on his blood, and some other nights they'd just do a lot of gay sex stuff. From up in the attic, Tatiana could always hear when it was the gay sex stuff because they'd get real rough and rowdy. Sometimes she'd masturbate to the noises of them going at it. Why not?

She hadn't heard any noises from below last night, so she supposed that the vampire had just been feeding on her little brother's blood rather than assfucking him. Both activities were the same though in that they'd leave Nikola feeling a bit vulnerable and needy afterwards. The Burgrave Chevoy Vash was too busy a man to hang around to kiss and cuddle after satiating his terrible hungers and performing his unholy vampiric acts of lust, so when he left through the window, Nikola would creep up the ladder to the attic and snuggle up behind his sister. 

Whenever Tatiana felt her brother's dick against her ass in the morning, she knew that he had been visited by his vampire lover that night. That he had been visited, fucked and/or sucked, and come to her bed for some tenderness and companionship afterwards. It was really cute. 

It was cute, but it did mean that Nikola would be no help whatsoever on the farm all day.

So Tatiana knew she'd best be about her chores. She'd best wash, dress into her cute milkmaid outfit, push those fat titties right up, collect the eggs and make breakfast for her family. 

Then it would be time to milk the cows and make the morning deliveries around the village.

It would be an enjoyable morning, but the same as most others, she expected.

She was wrong. This morning was not like the others. This morning Tatiana Lever's life changed forever. 

She kissed her brother on the forehead, washed and dressed, and headed into the barn. Into the barn to fetch the eggs. Into the barn she went to at the start of each day.

That was when she saw the minotaur.

44