Interlude: Only One Lesbian Vampiress Has a Prophecy About her Besthole
3.4k 2 31
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Meanwhile, in the sinister cellars of the foreboding Castle Vesh...  

Both of Burgrave Chevoy Vesh's lesbian vampire wives behaved as if there was a prophecy about their bestholes. 

If you had asked the Dark Lord of Spetlamu which of his unholy brides it was that really had that prophecy, Laura or Evangelina, he would not have been able to tell you.

He might even have been confused enough to think it was his heterosexual vampire wife, Ravinical. He didn't know what was going on in that department. The Burgrave had no particular interest in any of the holes of any of his wives. His passions ran to the holes of the boys of the village, especially the besthole of young Nikola Lever.

Evangelina, tall, thin and elegant.

Laura, sensual, soft and dopey looking.

Both of these lesbian vampires had lovely tight, puckered bestholes, but only one of those bestholes had a prophecy attached.

Can you guess which lesbian vampire it was?

Can you guess what the prophecy was?

Can you guess why they both acted like there was a prophecy about their besthole?

Evangelina had a face that you might describe as slightly alien looking or slightly cat-like if you were struggling to express what made it seem uncanny but alluring. It was beautiful, with its refined and striking features, but it was somehow inhuman. Even before she had become a vampire, Evangelina’s face hinted at something otherworldly.

The right word for it was ‘elven.’ Evangelina’s great great grandfather had been an elf, and that fey ancestry was written on every inch of her slender, elegant frame. Her tits were just a 34C, but her nasty dark pink nipples puffed right up when aroused. They always looked somewhat sore and swollen, but that is to be expected if you spend all day every day lezzing up.

Evangelista looked as if she was in another world because of her fey, far-away ethereal manner.

Laura always just looked a bit wasted.

Both these bitches always were a bit wasted. They both spent their whole day stoned and drunk. But Laura was the one who always especially looked like that was the case. Her heavy, dopey eyes and dumb cunt expression gave it away.

The Burgrave had chosen them as his first two wives because they were both talented dancers and he thought that dance skills would translate well into writhing. Twisting around each other and contorting and cavorting together in decadent and obscene fits of lez passion was their only job as Dark Brides of a Vampire Lord, and he had sought to fill the role with girlies who would excel at it. 

Neither of them were especially goth when he married them, but his hope had been that rolling around naked in the cellars of an ancient castle would goth anyone up a little bit. 

He was right! It worked!

A typical night for Laura and Evangelista involved waking up as soon as the sun set, sharing a bottle of wine and a blunt, then trying to make polite conversation with the heterosexual wife for about twenty minutes just to make an effort and not feel like they were shutting her out.

Then they would do some stretches to limber up and get ready to writhe.

Then they would head down into the pit in the cellar and roll around in it fucking each others brains out for most of the night.  

The Burgrave Chevoy Vesh would show up at some point during this to say hello, check in, ask if they were having fun, and throw them a couple of babies for lunch. They'd all have a bit of a laugh and a joke and he'd share a glass of their wine. They found their gay husband very easy company. He was a pretty great guy.

After his visit they often felt like a change of scenery, so the two wives would head up to one of the four-poster beds in the east wing and writhe and fuck each other on that until it was time to get back in their coffins.

That was how they behaved every night.

But every night there were two more specific behaviours that were just as consistent. 

Every night, Laura would finger her own besthole and Evangelista would finger her own besthole. But they would never finger each other's.

How strange!

It wasn't always like that. On their first night together in the martial sex pit, Evangelina had tried to slip a well-lubed finger right up Laura's shitter, but been strongly rebuffed.

They had been exploring each other's bodies for hours. Licking each others' armpits. Laura had put her big toe in Evangelina's minge while Eva chewed hard on her nipples. Their bodies were dripping from head to toe with sweat and each other's cunt juice.

And then Evangelina had tried to finger Laura's besthole.

Laura slapped her hand away sharply.

"Sorry, babe. Can't let you go there," Laura had said.

"Bitch, what?"

"No fingering my ass."

Evangelina was really confused. 

"I don't understand," the elegant lesbian vampire said, "What do you mean?"

"Um...my asshole? No fingering it, 'kay?"

"Laura, you've got two of your fingers up it right now."

It was true. Two fingers of Laura's right hand were up her own ass. Her left hand, which she'd just used for slapping, was now back to groping Evangelina's teats.

"Fuck yeah I have," said Laura and she rolled her legs back, raised her buttocks and spread them wide to give her lover a great view of her anus and the two fingers that were wedged inside it. She was slowly moving them in and out, alternating their motion. One finger would go in deep and then the other. "Fuck yeah, I'm fingering my ass, babe. It's the besthole. The best fucking hole."

Evangelina loved the sight of Laura's fingers inside her ass and tried to match their motion with the fingers she had in Laura's cunt.

"So you love having your besthole fingered?"

"Mmmm, fuck yeah, babe."

"But I'm not allowed to finger it?"

"Yeah. Sorry about that. There's a prophecy."

Evangelina stopped writhing.

"There's a prophecy?"

"Yeah."

"About your asshole?"

"Yeah. Yeah. Prophecy about my asshole. Now work my clitty harder babygirl..."

"No, I sorry..." Evangelina just needed a minute. "What is the prophecy about your asshole?"    

Laura looked briefly sober. The prophecy was a bit of a mood-killer.

"It is foretold," she revealed, "that the day anyone other than me penetrates my besthole will be the day my entire family is wiped off the earth"

"Fuck," said Evangelina.

"Yeah," said Laura. "So, like. We can do pretty much everything together, but that's my one limit. Only I can touch my own besthole."

"Wow, you're lucky you're lez."

"For sure! No man would ever want a girlie he couldn't pound up the besthole."

And so Laura and Evangelina put it behind them and got back to fucking.  

Evangelina pissed in Laura's face, and then Evangelina held her pussy wide open for Laura to piss in there.

It felt good to slap it hard afterwards. The noise and the spray from slapping Evangelina's piss-filled pussy.

Then Laura tried to finger Evangelina's besthole.

Evangelina slapped her away.

"Babe, what?" asked Laura.

"Hey. I can't finger yours, you can't finger mine."

"What the fuck? Babe... I explained about the prophecy, right? We all die if you finger mine."

"Yeah, sure."

"So what's this 'I can't finger yours, you can't finger mine' shit? Don't you want your besthole fingered?"

Evangelina sighed. It was kind of hard to explain.

She just kissed Laura softly on the lips, looked her straight in the eyes, and held her face in her hands.

"Laura Vesh, you are my wife and my life and you will be my most precious person for the whole of the eternity we are going to spend making beautiful lesbian love together, and I want nothing more right now than your slutty fingers probing my poop-pipe but..." she took a deep breath she didn't really need to take because she was a vampire, "I just think it creates an unhealthy dynamic and weird power balance if you can finger my besthole but I can't finger yours. I think it's bad for our relationship."

Laura had to agree that Evangelina was right.

So that night a pact was struck.

Only Laura had a prophecy saying that the day anyone other than her penetrated her besthole her entire family would be wiped off the Earth.

But the two vampires would pretend that it was true of both of them. They would pretend that both of them had bestholes with the prophecy attached and, when the fucked, they would only ever finger their own butts.

Centuries later, when Ravinical became the third dark bride of Burgrave Chevoy Vesh, she couldn't help but notice that Laura and Evangelina only ever fingered their own bestholes. She asked them about it while sharing one of their lunch babies, and they explained everything.

Ravinical thought it was super cute that the lesbians had worked around the problem.

But Ravinical knew that what her heterosexual besthole needed was a fat throbbing cock plunging in deep. She needed it so bad. She needed a bad man's angry cock filling and stretching her tight heterosexual vampire anus. 

31