Author’s Note
2.7k 0 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Favourite Character So Far?
  • Ravinical, the bored heterosexual vampire Votes: 31 26.7%
  • Laura & Evangelina, the well-stimulated lesbian vampires Votes: 3 2.6%
  • Dabney Lever, father of the year Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Nikola Lever Votes: 2 1.7%
  • Rutt the Minotaur Votes: 22 19.0%
  • Tatiana, the Minotaur's Milkmaid Votes: 45 38.8%
  • Burgrave Chevoy Vesh, who hasn't actually showed up but sounds nice Votes: 0 0.0%
  • British Robots Votes: 12 10.3%
Total voters: 116

Wow!

Hey there, Milkers!

That's your fandom name, btw. Ready for when I'm selling merch. Haha. 

The end of Chapter Four... The Minotaur’s Milkmaid is Acquiring that Title... (the seventh chapter, counting the Preludes and Interlude) is where I would have ended my First Chapter if this was a traditional novel instead of a Web Novel.

Most of my main cast have been at least mentioned in the story now. Although two of them have yet to appear and one of them has yet to be transformed into who they're really gonna be. 

So it seems like a good place to take a breath, thank everyone who's reading, and let you know the schedule and the structure going forwards. I'm pretty proud of having published seven chapters in five days, but that's not the pace I plan to keep up. I'm a busy girlyman, Christmas is coming, and this manic episode will subside.

From here on out I'm aiming to publish 1-2 chapters a week. And lots of interludes whenever I feel like it. 

The main chapters will always be about the central plot of the romance between Rutt and Tatiana. It's going to some pretty crazy places, friends. 

The interludes will be about anything else that's going on around the village that I'd like you to be aware of, or flashbacks into the worldbuilding. 

The shape of the story is all locked in. I know the end of Act One, the mid-point of Act Two, the end of Act Two and the very last three chapters of Act Three. But there's a lot of room for improvisation and chaos in the spaces between those milestones to keep it exciting to write.

Hope you're along for the ride! I've been really flattered to pick up a respectable number of readers for the early chapters and really touched every time someone has commented or favourited. 

Should also say that the (temporary) cover is a not entirely canon-accurate attempt at making Tatiana in the character creator of the wonderful video game 'She Will Punish Them' which I recommend to everyone. I'd love to commission a real cover of Rutt and Tatiana together someday, but we'll see how it all works out.

Love,

Olga.

14