Chapter 10: Two Conventionally Attractive People Are Having Consensual Sex
1.6k 0 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Minotaur was asleep in the barn. Rutt's first day as a part of Spetlamu village life had come to an end. It had been a simple day. He'd jizzed a bunch of times and decided who to kill tomorrow.

The Milkmaid was not asleep in her attic. Her day had been confusing.

She hadn't woken that morning a free girlie. She had woken burdened, as ever, by the responsibilities of the farm and the irresponsibilities of her family. She'd woken into a world of subtle confinement, where the things she wanted to do in life...like study sociolinguistics at Forfeiture University...were impossible because of complex and undefined factors. Expectations, Economics and Inertia bounded her in to a life of milking cows, churning butter, and giving handjobs around the village. There was no stated rule to say she had to live this life, but there didn't need to be because the unstated ones said it plenty loud.

Tatiana Lever liked being the village milkmaid. And that was good, because she sure as shit was never gonna be anything else.

Or so she'd thought. Until she'd met the minotaur. Now she was something else. Now she was the minotaur's milkmaid. Now the lives of everyone in the village depended on her keeping him calm, keeping him soothed, and keeping him in a state of post-nut clarity.

Tatiana was the village milkmaid because there was no escaping her family's need for her to be and the relative poverty that closed off other options.    

Tatiana was the minotaur's milkmaid because he'd fuck her to death if she didn't keep him happy. 

Tatiana liked the second state of affairs better. It was clearer. It was more honest. It was more exciting. It made her pussy real wet. She wished she was out there in the barn with Rutt right now, curled up next to him like a little animal in the stinking hay. 

But life was never that simple. She had become the Minotaur's Milkmaid but was still the village's milkmaid too. And that meant her loyalties were divided.

Rutt meant to kill their popular Burgrave, the notorious vampire Chevoy Vesh. No good could come out of that for the village.

And no good could come out of it for the Lever family. Her little brother Nikola truly loved that vampire. 

Tatiana unable to sleep, thought about her cute little brother. Thought about how he would climb the stairs to her attic when his vampire lover had departed each night, and climb into her bed for comfort and affection denied him by his erotic yet brusque undead paramour. The warm and soft folds of Tatiana's body offered the boy a sisterly, or maybe maternal, tenderness that he craved after the wicked sexing of the Burgrave.

Meeting that expectation was never a chore. Tatiana loved to wake up feeling her little brother's hard pee-pee pressed against her. It made her feel wanted in a very special way. It made her feel a little like her Mama wasn't really dead, because she could be the Mama now. She could kiss it better and make everything okay. Comforting her little brother, stroking away his fears and terrors, made her feel so good about herself.

She felt good about herself when she'd wanked Rutt, for sure. She'd felt clever for puzzling out how to serve his crazy dick and she'd felt heroic for saving the village.

But she felt a different kind of good when she comforted her little brother. When his naked body was pressed against her back, his hand sometimes lying gently across her 36J boobies, Tatiana felt like a Mama.

She wondered if she needed to feel that now.

And why shouldn't she?

Nikola often crept to her room for a gentle cuddle to take the pain and confusion away. Tatiana felt hurt and confused right now. Why shouldn't she descend the stairs to Nikola's bed and see what warmth and love it had to offer her?

There was no reason why not. And so she did.

Nikola was asleep. He looked cute asleep. The sass and sarcasm of how he carried himself through the waking day all dormant.

When he visited her, he would nestle sweetly into her back. Tatiana would return the favour. Dropping her nightgown to the floor, she climbed underneath his covers and pulled herself in close against him. Her pussy, still moist from thinking about the Minotaur, pressed against his little twink ass. Her fat slutbags pressed hot against his back.

Her brother stirred slightly. Tatiana kissed his neck.

He moaned.

"Master?" he asked.

Oh. The neck kiss had been a bad idea. He thought his undead lover had come.

"No, sweet Nikola," she whispered, "Just your sister. Tonight feels too cold to sleep alone."

He gasped, and reached a hand behind him. As if to check her story by caressing her thigh. As if his hands needed reassurance that the soft flesh of a loving sister, rather than the cold, hard thighs of a vampire, now held him in their embrace.

"I'm glad you're here," Nikola said, "I love you, sis."

He'd known she needed to hear that. Their world was so hard and brutal. Tenderness, kindness and love were in such short supply.

"I need to be loved," she whispered gently in her ear, "I need the man who touches me to feel love when he does."

"I'm increasingly convinced I'm not a man, but a non-binary boy who wants to use she/her pronouns," said her quasi-medieval sibling.

"That's beautiful and thank you for sharing that with me, but can we shelve it for right now?"

"Oh hell yeah," said Nikola and grabbed her ass.

Tatiana groaned with pleasure. So many mornings she felt Nikola's hard pee-pee against, or between, her buttocks. But those sleepy, accidental placements of his genitals carried none of the erotic charge of a deliberately placed hand. Right now her baby brother was groping her left ass cheek because he wanted to. Because his lewd, loving hands wanted to caress her thick ass. Intention mattered. 

Her intention was to reach forward and stroke his thighs. She acted on it. Her fingers gliding up and down his thighs, the back of her hand occasionally brushing against his nutsack as he fondled her dumptruck.

"I'm going to kiss your neck again," Tatiana told him, "But I'm not him. I'm not him, remember. This is a different sort of kiss."

"Yes, Mommy," said her brother.

Tatiana reached her hand now between Nikola's legs to touch her own quim. It was dripping.

"Aw yeah, I'm your mommy," said Tatiana, "I'm gonna be such a good mommy to you, little brother. I'm gonna mommy you so nice."

Nikola broke away from her.

Broke out of the embrace.

He knelt up on the bed, looked her in the eyes, and said, "You know what's happening here, don't you? You know what this is?"

"This is maternal love," she told him, "Something the vampires have forgotten and the minotaurs never knew. This is beyond lust and pain. This is what a mama feels in her pussy when she puts her titty in her baby's mouth. It's beyond what society can talk of or what shame can hold back."

And Tatiana offered Nikola her breast.

She cupped it and presented it. That huge, succulent teat...resting in her hands. Waiting for him to take it.

Nikola wanted to be cool. Wanted to tease her nipple and playfully, coyly, accept what was offered on his terms. Seducing her titty with licks and flicks and fleeting, aborted suckles.

Nikola also wanted to fall upon it in huger and need. Wanted to show his gratitude for the proffered udder by falling upon it with a desperate thirst.

What happened was a compromise. Everything is compromise. Nikola latched to his sister-mommy's boob with a messy pastiche of a lover attempting foreplay and a baby attempting to feed. It was kind of pathetic. It was kind of adorable. Tatiana loved it.

Tatiana loved everything about the sensation of her nipple inside her bother's mouth. It was what she needed on every physical and emotional level, although the difference between the physical and the emotional had collapsed the moment that nipple passed his lips.

She stroked his hair. He sat on her lap.

"I love you, little brother, I love you so fucking much."

Nikola was groping her ass again. His fingers were between her buttocks. They weren't seeking her besthole, but they were squirming happily in the fold of her cheeks.

Tatiana wanted to touch his cock. 

She hadn't for years. Not since she'd taught him to masturbate, and that had been a technical matter. Her hands had stroked him then to educate, not to adore. But right now she wanted to adore. With her fat, slutty titty in her baby brother's mouth she wanted to reach down and wank his cute little cock. She wanted to be such a good mommy.

"I want to be a good mommy," said Tatiana.

"Mmm. You are, big sis. The best."

"No," she said seriously, "I wanna be a real good mommy to you." 

Nikola understood. He took her hand and placed it on his penis.

"Oh yeah," she said, "I'm a good mommy. I'm being a really good mommy, babyboy."

It felt so good to wank Nikola. It felt so good to have her titty in his mouth.

There was a knock at the window.

There was an arrival.

There was a presence.

"I wonder if I'm interrupting something special here?" asked the Burgrave Chevoy Vesh.

15