Interlude: Listicle 2
1k 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Where Minotaurs' Names Come From

  • Forename: Taken from the first person they kill
  • Surname: Free choice. Whatever they like. 

Three Harems, Alike in Dignity

"This is a tale of three harems. They will overlap, they will intermingle, they will feud, and finally they will make war."

Tatiana's Harem Rutt's Harem Vesh's Harem
Rutt Tatiana Ravinical
Nikola [Redacted] Laura
[Redacted] [Redacted] Evangelina
    Nikola

 


Versions

There will eventually be five editions of this novel. 

  • The Webnovel version you're reading now.
  • The 'Canon Edition'. A comprehensively edited epub with an extra third of additional material.
  • The 'Family Friendly Edition.' With all the NSFW content removed and a new, original happier ending for certain characters. 
  • The 'No Limits Edition.' With additional extreme, taboo content. I will never share this.
  • The 'Completely Unforgivable Edition.' Exactly the same as the above, except Parson Ivermectin crosses a picket line.

 


Tatiana Lever’s Sexual Experiences In Life Thus Far (Update)

Anal

She has never taken it up the besthole.

Nikola’s little penis has often slipped between her ass cheeks, but she’s only ever used them to hotdog him a very little bit before stopping herself. Nikola has groped and wriggled fingers between her buttocks but not touched her anus itself.

Oral

Rutt’s is the only cock she’s ever kissed or licked.

She’s never had a cock in her mouth, though Rutt’s has pressed up right against it while disgorging his load. Some of which she was able to swallow. 

Vaginal

Masturbates frequently, often when listening to her brother being railed by his vampire boyfriend or when thinking about horsecock. Yet to use anything other than her fingers for this purpose.

Has never been fucked up the cunt.

Manual 

Has given a handjob to almost every man or trans lesbian she has met in her life.

Mammary

Sometimes teases the cocks by rubbing her hard nipple around the head. 

Had let Nikola suck her titty while she masturbated him, and also while he was getting assfucked by his vampire lover, the Burgrave Chevoy Vesh.

Loves to suck her own nipples while masturbating.

Has never been titfucked.

Most people prefer to spunk up on her tits.

Incestuous

Wanked off her father once, which went badly.

Wanked off Nikola many happy and successful times when he was younger and learning how to fap.

Wanked him more recently while doing some soft mommy domme shit. Also let him suck her titty while he was getting assfucked by a vampire.

Both her surviving family members have licked Rutt’s cum off her teats.

Bestial

Has looked longingly at horsecock, but never touched.

Has fallen in love with a Minotaur’s dick.

7