Interlude: Opportunities
284 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
After this there's just one more of these recaps to go and then the story can start moving forwards again!

This section is, once again, written from Rutt's terrible perspective and readers are not encouraged to follow his advice, adopt his morality or subscribe to his newsletter. He's a lot. 

I'm a creature of vigour! Of vitality and zest and spunk!

I am more than alive! I represent life itself!

Which sounds fucked up coming from a guy who kills so many people, but what kills more people than life? Ha! No bastard ever died of any cause other than having been alive in the first place.

And I'm truly alive. I'm the savage energy of life itself! The motive force, the animal urge that drives the turning of the world.

In a torpid world, I am what makes things happen. I am change. 

Look at the Lever family. In the whole year since the lady of the house had died of a medieval shitting disease, they'd done nothing but plod through the repetitive cycle of their daily lives. Dabney would just mooch around broken-hearted. Nikola would just open her veins and besthole for her abusive vampire boyfriend. Tatiana would smile sweetly and circuit the village delivering milk and handjobs, that circuit a metaphor for the endless loop the three of them were on. Every day the fucking same. Round and round they went.

Then after a couple of nights of me sleeping in their barn, smashing up their fixtures and fittings, having Tatiana worship my meat, and occasionally threatening them with murder... after a couple of nights of that they were like different people. I am change! I shake things up! I'm like free therapy. You're welcome.

How much of the change in the Lever family was directly because of me didn't matter. It's just a fact that if you put a brutal minotaur with a giant dick in a situation, that situation is gonna change. And after a year of static, frozen mourning then the Lever family were changing.

Dabney, the goddamn pater familias, had suddenly decided he was gay. He wasn't, but it's a normal reaction towards seeing my beef truncheon and licking up my seed. A lot of fellas make that mistake,

Nikola had come out as non-binary and started using she/her pronouns, although she also still wanted to describe herself as a boy to express male life experiences she valued. She was also starting to have serious questions about her relationship with her abusive vampire boyfriend. The cute little bitchboy was making breakthroughs

Tatiana was stepping up to truly become the mother of the house, mostly through incestuous mother/son roleplay with Nikola. She had always thought of Nikola as her little brother, and now she knew Nikola was her non-binary sibling. But she wanted to fuck like they were mother and son. She hadn't taken her girlybrother's dick up her cunt yet (her cunt was still virgin) but she was getting ready. She'd also started lezzing up with her teenage friend Joanna, a slut from the village. Above and beyond all of this though, she was in love with my cock. She was becoming quite the little harem master! In ecstasy every time she touched my wanger, in love with her friend Joanna, and getting her fat titties sucked by her girlybrother. I felt kinda proud of the bitch. 

She was mine though. She could have whatever physical and emotional relationships she wanted with whoever else she wanted, jealousy is for small and pathetic men, but the big-titted blonde cunt had to know that on a fundamental level, her body and soul belonged to my cock and balls.

Your know what I was saying earlier about opportunities? The chances to move past your frustrations and towards your satisfactions?

Just look at some of the things I wanted by the time Peartree showed up.  

I wanted to kill the vampires who ruled this village. They represented that static, unchanging stillness I hate so much! They were death! I am life! They had to go. Plus, killing them and freeing the village would be my payment to Spetlamu for it's hospitality. They didn't know or understand that they needed to be free of their undead masters, but they did. As surely as Nikola needed to be free of his abusive vampire bf. These peasants don't know what's good for them. What's good for peasants is not being a peasant anymore. And you're only ever a peasant because someone has told you they're your lord, so if you have a lord, a master or a king then you need to kill that twat as soon as possible. It's never more complicated than that.

I wanted to feel superior to the legend of the father I never knew, the Great Minotaur Hero Francis Crackerjack.

I wanted to make Tatiana understand that she was mine before all others.

So when Peartree showed up then that was an opportunity to advance all three desires.

Peartree was a short, fat naked dryad with pear-green skin, a round face, and pretty eyes. Only not really. That was just the humanoid form she projected. Really she was a pear tree. She'd been one of my dead father's wives and had been looking for me for years so that she could mother me. A futile search when I abided in the concrete wastes of the Punctured Cityscape or the desert kingdom of Ligature where no pear tree could grow. But in the more temperate climes of Forfeiture she found me and offered me love and comfort.

I raped and murdered her.  

I raped and murdered her using profane rituals so that I could preserve her spirit in the wood I agonisingly carved into the shaft of a magic axe. It'd come in real useful for staking and beheading vampires.

I raped and murdered her because my father had loved her.

I raped and murdered her to force Tatiana to help me do it. I made the milkmaid force a splinted branch into the dryad's vag. I made her fist her besthole. I made that kind, sweet and innocent girlie participate in hours of horrific sexual torture and abuse. I made her kiss the knife before slitting the dryad's throat. 

People bond through trauma. By going through extreme and distressing situations together. Tatiana was now bonded and bound to me in a way she'd never escape. She'd never move past the horror of what we did to Peartree together. She was mine.

I am life! I am life itself! Life is change and energy and rage! It isn't kind.

3