Interlude: Listicle 3
301 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Feel free to skip this! Nothing here except curiosities, teases, reflections and reminders.

But we’re almost into the home straight now, and I haven’t done one of these trivia chapters in a while… so I wanted to do one last one before it’s too disruptive!

Thanks so much to everyone staying with this story. It makes me smile so much when I see the regular names appear in the stats! I appreciate your interest and your endurance equally and extremely.

The Lands of Lust and Pain

  • Forfeiture. A quasi-medieval kingdom established in the temperate region that was once known as ‘The Forfeiture’ - the territories that Confidence was forced to abjure in the Constitutional Crisis.
  • Ligature. A network of city states established in the arid region that was once known as ‘The Ligature’ - the territories that Confidence was forced to take responsibility for in the Constitutional Crisis.
  • The Punctured Cityscape of Old Confidence. A vast, ruined metropolis. All that remains of Confidence following the catastrophic resolution of the Constitutional Crisis. Inhabited by kobalds and bunnygirls.
  • The Sea. Appears to most people to be a large body of water. Its true nature varies.
  • The Lava Barrels. The underground transit system operated and inhabited by the Gnomes and Sulphur Dwarves.

Spetlamu Residents with some awareness that a Serpent Nests in the Queen of Forfeiture’s Womb.

  • Burgrave Chevoy Vesh - Knows its name and its nature. Believes he knows its plan. Has taken it as a patron.
  • Evangelina, Laura and Ravinical - Know only what they’ve been told. Aware of it only in the abstract as a patron of their bloodline.
  • Rutt - Once sensed its coils. Has no understanding of what he saw.
  • Joanna - Has an unconscious apprehension that there is a great wrongness at work in the world.

Three Harems, Alike in Dignity (Update)

"This is a tale of three harems. Two will fall. One will rise."

Tatiana's Harem Rutt's Harem Vesh's Harem
Rutt Tatiana  
Joanna Peartree  
Nikki   Nikki?
  Ravinical Ravinical
    Laura
    Evangelina

How Much of This Story Is Left?

  • Three chapters (two of them quite long) of the ‘Three Nights Hence’ arc.
  • Two chapters setting up the end of Act Two and wrapping up the stories of the background characters who won’t have anything to do in Act Three.
  • One chapter concluding Act Two.
  • A three chapter arc that provides the denouement. Probably called ‘Rutt’s Last Rape.’
  • One big chapter providing the finale.
  • Three short epilogues
  • An entire, much longer, sequel. 

Things Inserted Into Various Parts of Peartree’s Humanoid Form During The Binding Ritual 

  • Rutt’s fingers.
  • A branch snapped off her true, arboreal form
  • Tatiana’s fist 
  • A knife
  • Rutt’s dick
  • Tatiana’s left foot
  • Rutt’s right horn
  • Four candles
  • A veterinary speculum kept around the farm for birthing calves.
  • A live goose.
  • A dead dormouse.
  • A nice glass of wine.
  • A spiral of barbed wire.
  • A fistful of salt.
  • A handwritten note of apology.
  • The dicks of several local stray dogs who were passing and encouraged to take an interest.

Characters Who Had Different Names In The Original Draft

  • Nikola, who was called Martin!
  • Dabney, who was called Toma.
  • Burgrave Vesh, who was called Lord Dionise!
  • Cal-Gonx, who was called Artemio and was a character active in the plot, instead of being deep background lore.
  • Evangelina, who was called Luminita.
  • Laura, who was called Dana.
  • Ravinical, who was called Sabina.
  • Parson Camenzind Ivermectin, who was called Ioan.
  • Joanna and Madame Sausages who were the same person in that draft, a witch called Alex!

Things I'd Like To Change In The Next Draft

  • Fix the continuity errors. There aren't many, I don't think, but there are a few. Places where Irene's name is Irena. Places where people who weren't in the Idea Wars say things they shouldn't be able to think. Places where I've contradicted myself about how long Vesh was grooming Nikola.
  • Shuffle it up. Now I know exactly what all the flashbacks and side stories are, I can think of better places to put a lot of them. 
  • Make it Better. A lot of the prose is 'bad' (repetitious, naïve, puerile, misogynistic, repetitious) because that's the poetry or the point or the joke. But... some of the prose is bad just because I wrote it badly. I'd like to get the prose to a point where everything that's broken is broken on purpose.
  • More Sex for the Sake of Sex. Almost all the fucking in this book is for the sake of the comedy or the horror. I'd love to find a place to write in some extended sex scenes that you could actually wank to if you wanted. 

Tatiana Lever’s Sexual Experiences In Life Thus Far (Update 2)

Anal

Her besthole has been licked by Joanna and had Nikola rubbing her little pee-pee against it.

It has never been penetrated.

Vaginal

Her cunt has been penetrated by her own fingers and by Joanna's. 

She's never taken cock.

Oral

Rutt’s is the only cock she’s ever kissed or licked.

She’s never had a cock inside her oral cavity, though Rutt’s fired enough seed into it to almost drown her.

She's made attempts to suck off Nikola, but trauma from the Peartree Incident has so far prevented her.

Her and Joanna have had their mouths clamped to each other's minges since they became lovers.

Manual 

Has given a handjob to almost every man or trans lesbian she has ever met in her life.

Mammary

Sometimes teases cocks by rubbing her hard nipple around the head. 

Has let Nikola suck her titty while she masturbated him, while he was getting assfucked the Burgrave, and while they were both cuddling with Joanna before the Assault on the castle. 

Joanna now sucks her titty as a way of saying hello. 

Loves to suck her own nipples while masturbating.

Most people she wanks off prefer to spunk up on her tits.

Has never been titfucked.

We're gonna fix that next chapter

Incestuous

Wanked off her father once, which went badly because he made it weird. 

Wanked off Nikola many times when she was younger and learning how to fap.

Has recently become Nikola's lover/new mommy and is trying to progress the physicality of their relationship. So far the furthest they've got with that is her letting her suck her titty while she was getting assfucked by a vampire.

Both her surviving family members have licked Rutt’s cum off her teats.

Bestial

Has looked longingly at horsecock, but never touched. We've all done it.

Has fallen in love with a Minotaur’s dick.

Encouraged several local stray dogs to take some of her turns during Peartree's rape.

Controversial

Was, to a debateable extent, manipulated and coerced into participating in Peartree's rape and torture.

Feels just terrible about that. 

Who's got the best Harem?
Results are only viewable after voting. You must be logged in to vote.
2