Chapter 30: TWO NIGHTS HENCE – The Minotaur is Asking the Milkmaid for Two Objects
474 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After the Assault on Castle Vesh, Ravinical promised Rutt that her vagina could offer him an experience he had never known.

He bade her come to the Levers’ farm three nights hence.

This is two nights hence.

Tatiana Lever had spent the whole day trying to give her pussy-virginity to her futa catgirl sister.

She had had no success.

No matter how much she wanted it, and how wet her cunny got, every time she tried to slip Nikki's girly kitty cock into her hole then she froze up and dried up. She wanted her futa sister inside her so bad! But as soon as the head of Nikki's dick touched Tatiana's quim then her body shut down. Unbeckoned, the horrifying memories of Peartree's rape would flood the Milkmaid's mind and kill the mood.

Tatiana needed to pussy-fuck Nikki so bad. She needed to love her futa sister in that good special way. She needed an incestuous creampie from catgirl girldick. 

She needed it... so that she could be a good mommy to her sister.

Tatiana was not really her sister's mommy.

The Lever family was not that rural.

But Tatiana and Nikki's mother had died of a medieval shitting disease, and the siblings clung together. They showed their love in physical ways. Recently that had escalated into deeply sexy mother/child roleplay.

Tatiana would pretend to be her sibling's mommy as they kissed and cuddled.

Now she wanted to pretend to be her sibling's mommy while that sibling plunged her penis into her tight virgin cunt.

The situation had developed.

The situation had developed partly because her sibling had now been transformed into a really hot purple catgirl with an expensive-looking bobbed hairdo, 32G slutbags, a chubbier dick, and cute shoulder-tentacles. Who wouldn't want to fuck a girlie like that while pretending to be her mother?

The situation was developing all the time. 

Last night, while Tatiana was giving her titfuck-virginity to her father, Nikki's magic tentacles had remembered how to make the catgirl teleport. After her papa had exploded his sperm-paste all over her 36J chichis, the Milkmaid had noticed that Nikki was gone and grown very concerned.

They had been talking about rape. About its rights and wrongs. About how, having becoming partly predator, Nikki longed to try her hand at the sport.

Tatiana's worry was that, with the gift of teleportation at her disposal, Nikki would be appearing and disappearing all around the village, violating girlie after girlie with her cute futa cock and naughty magic tentacles! No cunt, mouth or best hole was safe! Every hot bitch in Spetlamu was in very real danger of getting a simultaneous three-hole rape from one tentacled, teleporting futa catgirl with an expensive-looking haircut!   

But when Nikki returned from her spree, she promised Tatiana that she hadn't done any rapes.

They snuggled up in bed together. They were considering permanently sharing a bed now. Now that Tatiana was becoming such good friends with Nikki's vampire boyfriend that it wouldn't be awkward for him to find them together when he appeared at the window. 

"Where were you, babygirl?" Tatiana had asked, "You were gone so long I was sure you must be doing teleport rapes."

"No. I thought about everything dad said. I'm not sure yet I'm ready to commit rape. Not until I know if it's right for me."

"You're a good girlie. A nice sweet pussy cat."

"So I just teleported into a few cute lolis' bedrooms and gave them oral pleasure."

Tatiana had been shocked!

"That's still real naughty, Nikki!"

"Hey, I had their full consent! They all loved playing with the funny pretty kitty-cat!"

The Milkmaid had sighed and stroked her sister's beautiful velvety feline fur.

"You're a naughty, naughty girlie!" Tatiana had scolded her playfully, "You know it's wrong to lick loli cunny, even if they say you're allowed."

Nikki purred.

"I'm a naughty little pussy cat," she said cutely.

Tatiana chuckled. Nikki was so adorable. Kittenish and mischievous.    

"Did the lolis like it?"

"They said my tongue was a bit rough."

Obviously little Nikki needed moral guidance. Needed more parental instruction. Needed a mother's love.

Tatiana was gonna be that good mommy for her funny little sister.

She was gonna be a real good mommy.

She was gonna be that good mommy, the best mommy, by taking Nikki's catgirl wanger deep inside her virgin vag.

Just as soon as she got over the immobilising trauma of having assisted her Minotaur boyfriend with the ritual rape and torture of a Dryad.

It was a complex family dynamic.  

 


 

"Hey, cumdump. Get your dumb whore face between my cheeks and eat my best hole."

It was early evening now. Tatiana was visiting her boyfriend in his barn.

Huh, When did it become his barn? Oh well.

"Hi babe!"

The Minotaur had spent the day recuperating from his near fatal injuries. It was good to hear him talking more like himself. The Milkmaid hadn't been used to hearing him sound as torpid and exhausted as he had done since his return.

He still wasn't moving much. Just lying on his side in the hay.

Tatiana went over and did as she was instructed. It was kinda hard to get at his best hole, to be honest, given how huge, muscular, and heavy his Minotaur buttocks were. But Tatiana's tongue could reach it eventually, and she'd learned to work his balls playfully to keep him stimulated while it was trying to make contact.

"Whatcha been doing all day anyway, bitch? Fucking your girlybrother?"

"Trying to. Though she's my sister now. And a cat."

"Trying to?" Rutt the Minotaur scoffed, "What the fuck is 'trying to'?"

Rutt had liked Nikola, and while he didn't fully understand her transformation into Nikki the Futa Catgirl, he sure liked what he'd seen of her last night while having the first suck on her new teats. To many people, Nikola/Nikki was a complicated character but the Minotaur just saw her as 'a good kid.' 

He felt almost paternal towards her. Maybe more in a military way than a familial one. Rutt had always looked out for the raw recruits who fought under his command in the Idea Wars, and something about Nikki made him tap into those feelings a little. 

It made him kind of mad that, as far as he could tell, the Milkmaid was being a total pricktease towards the kid. Promising Nikki her pussy-virginity and then not following through.

Rutt thought about taking his girlfriend's pussy-virginity himself. About just fucking doing it there and then. Grabbing her thighs and ramming his horrifying monster-cock right up her fucking whore cunt.

But that would kill her.

No human minge could withstand the size, power and fury of his titanic Minotaur dong.

That hadn't stopped him from fucking a few of course. His mighty schlong had been forced up the cunts and bestholes of plenty of human bitches over the years. None of them had survived more than a few minutes at most. 

Rutt had fucked sluts to death before and he planned to fuck sluts to death again. 

But he had no plans to do that to the Milkmaid.

He loved her. 

"You want a finger up here, babe?" she asked.

"Nah, not today. Just get your fucking slutty tongue in deeper."

After half an hour of analingus, he blasted a couple of bucketfuls of hot jism over her teats.

Tatiana reflected that the Levers would put the other local dairies out of business if she could get as much cow-milk out of her cows as she could get man-milk out of her man.

"Now get the fuck out of here and go take your sister's dick," he told her.

"I don't know if I can..." she said sadly, dripping with his cum.

He slapped her face. Not hard enough to injure her, but enough to bruise. Enough to knock her to the floor.

"Stop being such a cunt!" Rutt roared, "You promised that kid your pussy, now go give it to her!"

"I wanna! I wanna so bad! But I don't know if I can!"

Rutt could tell she was telling the truth. Something was the matter with the little blonde whore. There was some legit obstacle to her letting her sister's feline dick take her virginity. The Minotaur wondered what it could be.

"You waiting for my dick to deflower you? Is that it? Is that it, slut? Saving your little pink pussy for Rutt's big ol' dick? 'Cos look... all but one of my previous relationships have ended with me fucking the bitch involved to death. Chances are that's how this is gonna end for you. Chances are you're gonna find yourself dead on the end of this rapestick someday. Don't bet against that. But that's not what you should be fuckin' hoping for, you dumb cunt."

"That's not it."

"Then what? What's stopping you giving her your pussy? Don't fucking tell me you're trynna be 'faithful' to me or some retarded shit. I don't give a fuck about 'faithful.' Monogamy is for weak, insecure men. I'm a fucking Minotaur! I'm a fucking king! Jealousy and possessiveness are pathetic, weak emotions. You think I give a fuck about monogamy? You think I look pathetic and weak? I know sluts gotta be sluts. It's cool. Get out there and give your cute kitty-cat sister your slutty virgin cunt!"

"That's not it."

"Then what the fuck is it?"

Tatiana took a breath. 

She hadn't wanted to say this. 

"It's because of Peartree."

"Peartree?" That hadn't been what Rutt had been expecting to hear. "The fat, saggy-titted dryad that lives in my axe? My dad's old whore? That Peartree?"

"Yeah."

"Wow. Okay. So what the fuck's that fat bitch got to do with losing your pussy-virginity to your futa catgirl sister?"

"Babe," said the Milkmaid, "Raping her with you... it kinda fucked me up. I didn't wanna say, because I know raping girlies is important to you, and I didn't want you to think I didn't have a nice time doing it -- I did! I really did! It was so exciting and new and naughty! -- But I think it fucked me up. Ever since we did that then I've found it hard to do any sex stuff without freezing. I'm still able to do sex stuff with you because your cock is so much bigger than morality that it makes me feel like right and wrong don't matter. I'm still able to do sex stuff with Joanna because our innocent teenage lesbian love is so pure. And I was able to titfuck my father last night because that was a therapeutic act of healing and forgiveness. But any other sex stuff makes me freeze up in guilt and shame like some frigid bitch."

Rutt laughed.

"Ha ha! That all this is?" he asked, "Well there's an easy cure for that."

 


 

The Minotaur asked the Milkmaid for two things; the key to the cellar and a strap-on dildo.

She found the key on the hook in the kitchen. She found the strap-on among Poppa Erwin's old belongings. While she gathered them, Rutt collected his axe and headed down to the cellar. 

She joined him. He summoned the dryad. 

Peartree, a short, chubby, green-skinned girl sprung forth from the handle of Rutt's magical axe.

"Hi Peartree!" said Tatiana.

Peartree ignored her and just addressed the Minotaur, "Greetings master! How can I serve you?"

Rutt spat at her, the generous glob of salvia hitting her squarely in the face.

"Godsfolk, you're fucking disgusting," the Minotaur said, "Why couldn't I get a hot, nubile little wood nymph as my slave instead of an obese cunt like you with saggy tits dragging along the floor. Turn around. I don't want to have to fucking look at you."

Peartree turned round.

Tatiana, as usual, thought Peartree was perfectly cute and that her boyfriend came across as kinda weird whenever he talked about her appearance. Like he had some issues or something.

"Babe, her teats are fine! They're hardly dragging along the floor!"

Rutt kicked Peartree in the back. She fell face forwards toward the cold, hard ground of the cellar.

"Oh yeah? Looks like they are to me."

Then he fucked her up the ass.

At least, he started off by fucking her up the ass. After a few plunges, the unbearable girth of his love muscle had split her completely along her perineum and turned her ass and cunt into one big, messy soup of frothing gore. It was having similar effects on her internal organs and skeletal system, smashing and rending everything inside her until one lucky thrust hit her brainstem and killed her outright.

"Honestly... not feeling less traumatised," Tatiana said.

"Yeah, that's not part of the cure," the Minotaur confessed, "I just did that because..." He paused to think of a reason. "...I could."

 Rutt ripped his dick out of the dryad's 'corpse' and immediately summoned another iteration of her from the axe.

"Greetings master! How can I serve you?" said this latest Peartree projection.

The Minotaur thought for a moment about how to phrase his next commands. 

"Okay...this humanoid body you're using. It got any special magic dryad powers? Other than making me want to fucking puke?"

"Yes, master! This projection of my nymphic spirit has several useful combat, healing, and gardening capabilities, including..."

"Switch them off. Or just deny yourself access to them or whatever. Until I say otherwise, then your human form is just what it looks like, okay? A short, fat slut with a pathetic pair of danglers. Got it?"

"Got it. This humanoid projection is now just a short, fat slut with a pathetic pair of danglers." Peartree assured him. "Would you like me to change my flesh tone from green to something more conventional?"

"I couldn't give a fuck. Here's your next command... you're not to let anyone fuck you, okay? If anyone does I want it to cause you almost unimaginable pain and emotional distress." 

"Got it. Updating my emotional and physical response engrams now, master. Any sexual acts inflicted upon me will now be harrowing and deeply traumatising."

Tatiana started to suspect she knew where this was going.

"Babe," she said, "You've just made Peartree much easier to rape, and it much worse for her her to raped. Is the idea that...?"

"Yeah. You got it, girlie" he smiled and threw the strap-on over at the Milkmaid's feet. "Put that on. We're gonna get you way past your mental blocks. You're gonna push on through."

"So, like, you want me to rape Peartree again?"    

"Aw yeah. Again. And again. And again and again and again. I'm gonna take this key and lock both you cunts down here in the cellar all night. And you're gonna rape that fat green bitch as many times as it takes."

Tatiana dutifully started to put on the strap-on and fasten the clasps. This sounded kind of freaky, but she supposed her boyfriend knew best.

"What do you mean 'as many times as it takes' though? How many times I gotta rape her?" asked the Milkmaid.

"Until you enjoy it," smiled Rutt, giving her ass a little squeeze, "Guilt-free."

3