Chapter 37 – THREE NIGHTS HENCE (Arc Finale)
281 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After the Assault on Castle Vesh, Ravinical promised Rutt something only a vampire pussy could offer him; An ongoing, consensual, sexual relationship.

He bade her come to the Levers’ farm three nights hence.

Yet over the course of those three nights, Rutt learned of the magical means by which Fairies couple with mortal men, and now any willing hole can accommodate his wanger.

Ravinical’s offer is redundant.

Nevertheless…it is three nights hence.

(And one of the Futa Catgirl’s tentacles just went up the Minotaur’s ass)

Rutt shot his load. Butt stuff always made him cum fast, and the wriggling playfulness of Nikki’s tentacles as they probed their way into his rectum was irresistible. He was fucking cumming and he was cumming hard. Right up the Milkmaid’s ass.

As Nikki’s tentacles entered Rutt’s butt with a hesitant tease, Rutt’s cockcream pumped into Tatiana with no hesitation at all. Hot, thick torrents of bull seed were spurting hard right up her shitpipe.

Tatiana began to freak out. She knew the Blessings of the Fey made it possible for her besthole to accommodate the Minotaur’s penis, but did the magicks also allow for this much cum? She had seen the gallons of jizz her dude could shoot. If semen in those quantities was being jetted into her intestines with the power of a pressure hose there was no way she wasn’t about to suffer massive internal damage.

Would the Blessings protect her? Or would she have survived the length and breadth of her boyfriend’s cock, only to be murdered by its sticky disgorge? 

“Fuck YES!” hollered Rutt. This was new. This was brand new. Cumming inside a live human girlie. No human he’d previously fucked had ever been anything resembling a viable organism by the time he’d been ready to nut. But here he was! Like a regular guy. Emptying his balls up his beautiful girlfriend’s ass. Blessed be the Blessings of the Fey! He couldn’t wait to take his turn on her twat too. Then find out if the fairy magicks were versatile enough to let him ram his weapon right down her fucking throat.

Tatty could feel her body filling with the jism. The Blessings were holding. They were keeping her integral, keeping her whole and intact. But they were really letting her fucking feel it. Feel the boiling, angry flood of Minotaur cum building up inside her. 

Obviously, what happened next was not that the pressure sent Tatiana cartoonish flying up off the Minotaur’s cock like an untied balloon. Obviously she was not launched off his dick like a rocket propelled by the build-up of the jizz reservoir up her ass.

That’s not what happened.

But it’s kind of how Nikki would remember it.

The Catgirl had had her own cock up Tatiana’s snatch at the moment when the Minotaur began to shoot, but she’d fallen backwards, repelled by the brutal rippling force with which Rutt was inseminating her sister.

So Nikki watched from the ground in front of the Minotaur as the Milkmaid was finally removed from Rutt’s dick and cast unconscious by his side.

Rutt was still shooting.

Nikki crawled in close to get a good load all over her face and tits.

Rutt laughed.

“You’re a good kid, kitty-cat,” he told her, “But ain’t you got some cream of your own to shoot?”

The Minotaur was right, the Futa Catgirl knew. She’d been given the responsibility of taking her sister’s pussy-virginity. The least she could do was finish the job and seed her.

Dripping with Rutt’s cum, Nikki approached her sister’s discarded, unconscious body. She rolled it onto its back and pulled its legs apart. Tatiana looked so pretty, passed out on the barn floor, rivers of bull semen flowing out of her besthole. 

The Catgirl mounted her and gave a saucy miaow as her kitty-cock re-entered her insensate sibling’s bajingo. Rocking her hips, she got to fucking her good, batting at her tits like she was playing with balls of wool.

“I am come. The time is now. ‘Tis three nights hence. Prepare for an experience you have never known before” said Ravinical the Heterosexual Vampiress.

The vampire had arrived. 

Joanna had opened the barn door and admitted her.

It took a while for a fairy to open a barn door.

“The fuck?” said Rutt the Minotaur.

A gothic shambles stood before him in a shredded wedding dress and mismatched crimes against hosiery. Her raven hair a mess, and one of her 42H boobies flopped out. Suspenders arranged and clipped at chaotic angles framed her mediocre pussy in a sort of parallelogram. 

“Unknown pleasures await. For I am the bride of your dick,” intoned the Vampiress.

Ravinical was living in the situation she had anticipated rather than the situation  she was experiencing. She was oblivious to the passed-out Milkmaid being railed on the floor. She was oblivious to the cum already dripping from the Minotaur’s spent cock. 

In her mind, this was her moment.

This was not her moment.

“Oh shit! You’re that stupid vampire bitch from the castle, right?” chuckled the Minotaur, “The one who turned into a one-winged bat? Ha. Fucking classic.”

He approached her. Inspected her. Wiped his dick off on her wedding train.

“My love. My dark master,” she gasped.

“Oh yeah, I was gonna fuck you tonight, wasn’t I?”

Was? Ravinical didn’t like the sound of that!

“It’s been a long-standing appointment, yes.”

“Huh. Well. As you can see, I just nutted so… fuck off, I guess.”

“What?”

“Fuck off. Fuck off back to your gay husband and fuck off back to your gay castle.”

“But…”

“Bitch, I just pumped gallons of jizz up my girlfriend’s ass and all over her sister’s face and tits. I’m good. I’m real good.”

It was then that Ravinical somewhat adjusted herself to the new reality. Or at least became aware of Nikki bouncing up and down on the Milkmaid.

Okay, she guessed, so they were back to the negotiation phase. Back to bargaining.

“Uh… so. Looks like you’ve had some fun tonight, huh? Cool, cool. Very cool. But… once your cock recharges then how about we fuck then?”

“Nah. Once I’m good to go again then I’m taking my turn on my girlfriend’s gash.”

“Yeah, but… my gash. My gash…”

“What about your shitty gash?”

“My gash offers an experience you’ve never had before! It’s a pussy you can plunder as often as you like without killing me!”

Rutt howled with laughter.

Joanna grimaced with embarrassment. The seventy-percent lesbian felt bad for the hundred percent heterosexual.

“You poor dumb bitch,” Rutt laughed, “I got access to Fairy Blessings now. I can fuck any hole I want without bursting the slut attached. Literally any gash in the Lands can offer me what yours does. And most look and smell a damn sight nicer.”

The situation began to truly sink in for the Vampiress. 

The Fairy who’d admitted her.

The seemingly comatose but still breathing Milkmaid.

The book she’d seen in the castle library.

It was all true.

He didn’t need her. She had nothing to offer. 

“But I need it. I need your cock. Your cock is everything!”

“Yeah, and your cunt is nothing.”

A full blown panic attack had Ravinical in its grasp now.

“My cunt…my cunt…my cunt…”

“Your cunt ain’t shit.”

Rutt was enjoying the cruelty. He’d never before ended a fuck with a human girlie without seeing the remains of a destroyed bitch in front of him. Ending this fuck by laughing at this psychological ruin was an okay compromise.

He considered beating her to death with his bare fists. That’d feel pretty fun right now, and give him something physical to do while he waited for Nikki to finish up Tatty’s twat. But he knew from experience that the dark mysteries of her unholy bloodline would cause her to rez. No matter what classic vampire slaying methods he used, something truly terrible protected the Vampires of Vesh.

Beating the whore to death knowing she’d rise again would only frustrate him. Everything about the Burgrave’s unkillable brood frustrated him. 

So he just went for some more verbal sadism.

“You need this dick, huh? You need my dick to be something? To mean something? You need my huge evil shaft in your vag for your pathetic life to have any value or worth?”

Ravinical nodded frantically. Nothing but longing and despair left inside her. Nothing but lust and pain.

“Then listen carefully, Ravinical Undead, Third Bride of the House of Vesh,” the Minotaur gloated, “You will never get this dick.”


Back in the vardo, via the crystal ball, the String of Sausages saw everything.

“Poor cow,” said the Hologram of the Final Madame Sausages from the future. “It really was all about the timing, wasn’t it?”

The image of the barn’s interior faded from the ball, and the Third Madame Sausages reappeared.

“It always is. Everything always is,” she said incorrectly, not learning from an earlier mistake.

The Future Madame Sausages noticed the error but said nothing.

“If she’d only got there before the monster spunked up!” bemoaned the dinosaur-headed multi-versa Madame Sausages, “If she’d arrived while they were all still fucking, she’d have been welcomed into the action. More soft flesh for the feast.”

The ghost of the First Madame Sausages could confirm this.

Her calculations suggested that if the Vampire had entered the barn before the Catgirl’s tentacles had stimulated the Minotaur’s besthole then things would have played out very different. Ravinical would have joined the fuckfest, everyone would have enjoyed what she brought to the table, she’d have had a fair turn on Rutt’s pole, and the experience of getting her ass eaten by Nikki and Tatiana would have turned her three percent less straight.

A happy ending for everyone. A happy ending that was off the table now.

“If only she’d walked a little faster, or not spent so long choosing what to wear. Or if the fairy had opened the door faster” said one of them. It doesn’t honestly matter which.

“Or even if she’d just taken the initiative, ignored the whole ‘three nights hence’ thing and got to his dick before he found the Fairy’s book.”

“But we are where we are. And we are where was foreseen,” said the current Madame Sausages, “The Heterosexual vampire has played her best card too late.”

“And now?”

“And now she plays her last card. And now the slaughter.”

 

 

0